Paws'N Whiskers

Pooper Scoopers
Taxi/Shuttle Service
Errands
Animal Boarding Kennels

We travel to you! We're dedicated to providing the best quality In-Home care for your pet. We offer daily visits for your furry friends. These may include walks, feedings, play times, or just good company, depending on your needs. We strive to be the most dependable and accessible service around and we'll always go the extra distance to give you exactly what you’re looking for in pet care. We'll even vacuum and clean the littler box. Your bark is our command and we're excited for the opportunity to join the family....

Handy House Cleaning

Mr Clean Services

Please call (954) 366-3870 to reach us quicker**We are a company that provides the best services in cleaning, known for our quality and customer satisfaction. We have skilled workers to provide the best service and ensure an excellent result for your home and / or business . We put our best intentions and maximum effort to achieve a lasting and happy relationship with our clients. Our services include commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, regular cleaning, deep cleaning, Post construction cleaning and move-In and move-Out cleaning service.

Door 2 Shore Cleaning Executives

At Door 2 Shore Cleaning Executives, we offer superb housekeeping, antivirus sanitation and janitorial services for residential and commercial clients. We also offer yacht and mobile home cleaning services. door2shore.com We give each client a 1:1 consultation to determine your individual needs and product preference. We offer 3 categories of services to cater each client in addition to add-on a la carte services. “A Clean environment is a Healthy environment”

10/22/2018

We’ve been using Paws and Whiskers for over a year. They are responsive, fairly priced and most of all love our dog as we do. It is their care for our dog that keeps us so happy with them. I heartily recommend them. Pat K

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category pet sitters

09/26/2018

We can't say enough good things about the services provided by Zack and Fez. They are an extension of our family and our two dogs absolutely love them and light up when they come to the front door. We are so fortunate to have them and their services are top notch. Always professional, respond so quickly to requests and it's apparent they genuinely care about our furbabies.

Description of Work
Overnight Dog Sitting

04/24/2018

Excellent, I decided to sign up for Paws' N Whiskers service for my Dog, the reason is: My Neighbors use Paws N Whiskers and I have seen them arrive twice a day, same time during the week and take care of my neighbors pets. I have watched the service they have given to my neighbors over several Months and the compliments my neighbors have said about this company, I decided to give it a try. I was ...

Description of Work
Pet Sitting, Pet Walking and Dog Food Delivery

01/29/2018

It went very well. Not only was Zac, extremely professional, but also very caring, detailed and very helpful in the pre planning of the visit. He listened to all my needs and designed a plan for taking care of my animals that made me feel very comfortable, and quite honestly, very grateful. He had only met one of my dogs briefly before the visit, and the other on the first visit. He is super commu...

Description of Work
Pet Overnights at my home which consisted of dog care for two large dogs (all aspects) and house sitting, two nights and three days.

01/07/2018

I needed to replace a dog walker and did a search on google .

Description of Work
Zack is simply the best at Paws and Whiskers. The service is supreme! This is the most proficient company I have seen in this business. They love what they and we love them! Our doggies look forward to seeing him everyday,; not to mention my mother who is in her eighties. Professional and polite. We feel dog on lucky to have found this company and Zack!

Category pet sitters

12/29/2017

Zac is super professional, spends time playing with the cats. Love his online portal for scheduling and he always sends a followup after every single visit.

Description of Work
Cat Sitting - twice a day

12/26/2017

Sent photos of her and I received a daily report after each visit.

Description of Work
Pet sat for me. Feeding my cat and giving her some attention while I was out of town.

11/27/2017

I have three older, indoor cats who have been pampered all their lives, so I was a little nervous using a new pet sitter (I recently moved to this area so I had to find a sitter). Zack is wonderful! I received a daily “report card” and pictures. He fed, watered and played with my cats, brought in the mail and secured my home for seven days. My cats were spoiled by Zack and I have never been so happy! I highly recommend Paws’ N Whiskers.

Description of Work
Care for my three cats Thanksgiving week.

10/28/2017

Pawsnwhiskers was fantastic!! Everything went great. My cat is happy, the house is secure and their fees sre reasonable. I will hire them again. If you are looking for their services there is no one better!!

Description of Work
I hired Pawsnwhiskers to look after my cat while i was on a trip.

10/27/2017

OUTSTANDING service! Punctual, reliable, cheerful and my dogs love him!

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category dog walking

24-Hour Booking Walks In-Home Boarding Zoom Broom Vacuum Drop-In Visits Litter Cleaning Shampoo Bath Pet Food Ordering and Delivery Dog Beach Ear Cleaning Pet Taxi Anal Glands Medication Administration Mail Collection Trash/Recycling Take-Out Massage Teeth Brushing Brush-Outs 12-Hour House Sitting Vehicle Rotation & Interior Light Cycling Water Interior Plants Dog Park Puppy Potty Out Lock-Out Relief Litter Changing Playtime Very Important Pet (VIP) Packages

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal