Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2013

557 Mooney Rd NE

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

We are a licensed and insured Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor and General Contractor. We are also a "Preferred" Owens Corning Roofing Contractor....

07/13/2019

Dominique A.

Mr. Bill was extremely patient and professional. He was always on time, prompt with returning phone calls, and followed up regularly. The roof looks so beautiful, my neighbor hired him to do their roof as well. After the roof was complete, Mr. Bill continued to follow up with me to make sure everything was good to go, and even helped me get a new cap for my chimney (not included in the contract). Always respectful, clearly takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
I had a leak that was dripping (sometimes a waterfall) into my bathtub. Mr. Bill came out and identified the various issues with the roof (there were a lot of DIY patch jobs from before I moved in, some tiles looked extremely old, nails were sticking up all over, etc.). I ended up hiring him to replace the roof.

05/27/2019

Robert S.

Bill and his crews were efficient and professional. We appreciated the extra time he took to educate us on various shingle options, show us other homes in our neighborhood with like shingles, and giving us an estimate of not only price but timing as well. All went very well. Also removed 99% of debris and leftover nails which are inevitably hiding in pinestraw and grass.

Description of Work
This was replacement of our 20 year old roof shingles with new shingles and a secondary water barrier

We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your recommendation!

03/19/2019

Gaye E.

There were many leaking areas visible in the garage, and who knows how many we could not see. I was impressed with Mr. Taylor's thoroughness in explaining the categories of materials available. This helped us make an informed decision based on our needs and budget. Mr. Taylor gave me a timeline of stages for the installation. From the delivery of the dumpster to the cleanup, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, everything went EXACTLY as he told me. This gave me the freedom to know when my presence would be required and when I could go about my daily life. During the roof installation, I had an air conditioning problem in an area which could not be readily accessed by the AC company. Mr. Taylor went out of the way to time the removal of plywood so that the AC company could have access and complete their work. The crew, lead by Angel and Jayra, was courteous, kept me informed, and cleaned thoroughly before they left.

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW ROOF

Thank you for such an outstanding review! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

08/02/2018

pilar J.

very good, Mr Taylor always make sure that the work were done properly to my satisfaction. He maintained a continue communication. One week after the job was done, he come back to the house to make sure everything was OK, that there were no leaks or any other problems inside the house or outside.

Description of Work
roof replacement

We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your recommendation!

05/24/2018

Danny D.

Was a pleasure to work with Bill to put new roof on our house. He provided professional contractor service that was timely, organized and perfectly scheduled considering the logistics involved in removing the old roof and replacing with the new one. With the exception of a two- day delay, his roofers arrived on time and worked tirelessly (12-hour days) to replace our roof in a timely manner. With all the dormers on our roof, it was a complex job for which several roofing companies we had called never even provided an estimate. Our job took 3-days and the roofers removed a section at a time and ensured it was "buttoned up" each night in case of rain. The guys were pleasant to work with and cleaned up very well at the end of the job. With hurricane season approaching and temperatures rising, we greatly appreciated that Bill could get the job scheduled and completed with such short notice on our part. His cost estimate was in the middle of several we received. We opted to add self-adhering weather underlayment to the whole roof which added to the overall cost but was something we wanted for our home. And with the upgraded wind rating on the Owens Corning shingle, we feel our home is better prepared going into this hurricane season. We would definitely recommend Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. for anyone considering a new roof.

Description of Work
Replace roof

We appreciate your business and thank you so much for such a wonderful recommendation!

04/26/2018

Kevin R.

Great job overall. Mr Taylor went out of his way to make sure we got we wanted as to color and design. Job was done in less than 3 days. Great job

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you! We appreciate your business and recommendation!

04/24/2018

Catherine B.

I got a couple other roof quotes but Mr. Taylor was the only contractor I met in person. He went the extra mile to come to my home to explain things every step of the way. I really appreciated the personal touch. The end result looks amazing and I have had no issues with the roof since! Very happy with my decision to go with Taylor Enterprises.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your recommendation very much!

04/20/2018

Frank G.

Everything went perfect. Mr. Taylor and his troops were very professional and courteous. It was a pleasure to work with all of them. Frank Gray

Description of Work
Roof was replaced.

Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

04/19/2018

Richard W.

Amazing! Fast and professional. Excellent communication throughout the project. I was out of town when it was done. I HIGHLY recommend their services!

Description of Work
Contractor replaced my 18 year old roof.

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

04/03/2018

martha F.

I hired Taylor enterprises of the emerald coast, Inc., to Re-Roof my home. He only roofed part of the home and charged me the whole amount, $5,990.00. There were leaks and after 4 months of him trying to find and fix the leaks, I went up on the roof and found out that he had not re-roofed the back part of the home. I ask him why he had not finished the roof and he stated “the back part of the roof don’t need to be re-roofed. It’s just fine.” Mr. Taylor reached down and pulled on a seam of the rolled roofing to show me how well it was adhered and it came up in his hand. At that time I told Mr. Taylor I wanted the roof to be completed and he was responsible for the ceiling damage from the leaks. He is refusing to complete the job or pay for the damage caused by him not completing the roof that I paid him for.

Description of Work
re-roofing of home

If you will reference my contract with you, the flat roof was not a part of that contract. Furthermore, as a responsible contractor, I did, in fact, take your call seriously, responded and conducted an investigation of my work. I discovered the source of the leak was the flat roof and not the shingled roof which was installed by Taylor Enterprises. Therefore, the source of the leak, the damage caused by the leak and the fix of the leak is not Taylor Enterprises responsibility.

12/13/2017

Richard V.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Bill Taylor gace a prompt estimate and his follow-up was the best of every contractor I contacted for estimates. Bill called and discussed his work in detail to make sure I understood the process.

06/07/2017

Eva B.

Great job. Done timely and clean up was very good.

Description of Work
New Roof put on apartment building.

05/17/2017

Brenda K.

Our experience with Taylor Enterprises was nothing less than excellent in every regard. Mr. Taylor was very thorough in his explanation of the various roofing options available to us and the manner in which he conducts business. He explained the process, the projected timeline, his crews and the personal attention he would provide throughout the job. Among the options he presented he alerted us to those that would help reduce our home insurance and assured us that they would be adequately documented in the wind-mitigation report that he would provide at the completion of the work. The crew assigned to our project was extremely efficient, professional, and courteous and exhibited an enviable work ethic. They started each day around 7:00 am and worked until nearly 8:00 pm. The third day of the project was stopped short due to a thunderous downpour between 4:00 and 6:00 pm. Mr. Taylor was on the job to ensure the house was properly “dried in” and secure. When the storm ended at 6:00 pm the crew chief showed up and worked alone until dark. The job was completed on time and we are extremely happy with the results. We have had several complements on our new roof and one of our neighbors may contract with Taylor Enterprises to re-roof their home.

Description of Work
Re-roof home, cottage and garage

03/25/2017

L F.

Great. We were so happy with the first building's installation, we hired them again for the second roof. We were very comfortable with the company's professionalism, availability, prices, quality products, prompt completion, and follow-up to make sure we were happy with the job. We were never left in the dark wondering about any part of process.

Description of Work
This contractor installed new roofs on two of our condominium buildings.

02/28/2017

Michelle C.

Bill was pleasant and very helpful to work with. The roof looks great! He also helped us find a person to repair a whirlpool tub which we were having trouble finding ourselves.

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away old shingles. Installed new shingles.

02/26/2017

Teresa G.

Taylor Enterprises gave us excellent service and we would highly recommend their services based on professional knowledge of subject areas and job completion in a timely and competent manner. The owner, Bill Taylor, is a very patient, genuine and ethical individual.

Description of Work
Seawall repair, marble floor repaired along with window replacement, moldy wall leak, ceiling and roof leaks.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, roofing, replacement windows, dock building

02/25/2017

Amanda B.

We found Mr. Taylor to be knowledgeable, professional, and honest. This was our first new roof, so we had many questions. Mr. Taylor held our hand through the process, explained the process, answered a million questions about process, product and warranty, kept us updated on the progress, and did through follow up. We had some unusual insurance concerns and even before we decided to use Taylor Enterprises, Mr. Taylor came back with satisfactory answers on his own accord. He was the only roofer who we felt took a vested interest in our situation. The crew who came and did the work was polite, efficient, and diligent. Our only "problem" had to do with the amount of nails left on site. Mr. Taylor personally went over the area after the crew and then left a hand held magnet to use. (Since this is our first roof, I cannot really say what a normal amount of nails would be, but if this was our only problem, I consider it very minor.) Additionally, when the county inspector came to do the final inspection, he was familiar with Taylor Enterprise's work and had only positive things to say. Even though we had some lower roof quotes, the positive reputation from an inspector who sees tons of roof work, in addition to Mr. Taylor's attentiveness to our project cements our recommendation of Taylor Enterprises to anyone who asked us about a great roofer.

Description of Work
New Roof on 2700 sq ft house containing 3 gables using Owens Corning products to include: architectural shingles, secondary water barrier, ridge vents, vent pipe lead boots, wind mitigation form, all building permits and inspections, disposal and clean up

11/22/2016

Linda P.

Well, some providers could be more professional.

Description of Work
Gutters, soffit repair, screen room

07/01/2015

Leslie G.

Gerry Mounsey arrived at all meetings as planned. Gerry analyzed the Home inspection report of a recent home purchase and gave me a quote to repair all of the deficiencies. We ended up using Gerry only for the roof as my husband and son decided to take care of the other items. Gerry communicated all issues in a timely manner and completed our roof. I was very impressed with the level of detail in the bid as well as the 30+ photos as the job progressed. We are very pleased with the roof provided and even happier with the warranty.

Description of Work
New roof on an older home that had a lot of rotten wood

Category contractors, roofing

Hi [member name removed]: I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the stellar review. Without people like you that are dedicated to working together, we would not have the success that we are enjoying. I would highly recommend to any contractor that enjoys good and personable Client's, they should work with [member name removed] and her Family. Respectfully, Gerry Mounsey

04/09/2015

Erik H.

The experience was very good. He took the time to go over the entire product options and pricing. Gerry was extremely professional and easy to work with on this job. My experience with Gerry began in late 2013 when I referred a job that included repairing an interior wall that was eaten up by termites. His promptness and professionalism impressed me from the start. We were in a time crunch and his team was able to remove the wall, replace the damaged studs and sheet rock, and finish the job within 3 days from receiving the request. This allowed us to save the deal and close on time! Both the buyer and seller were extremely impressed with the quality of the work as well as the cost to repair. Gerry can handle anything from the smallest home repair job to rebuilding an entire house. When it comes to needing a remodel or home repair of any type, I first think of Gerry Mounsey and Taylor Enterprises. He comes highly recommended! Erik Hansen

Description of Work
Roof replacement by Owens Corning total protection roofing system.

Category contractors

Hi [member name removed]: I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the stellar review. "The Agency" of Pensacola has afforded us the opportunity to grow. Without people like you that are dedicated to working together, we would not have had the success that we are enjoying. I would highly recommend "The Agency" and [member name removed]'s team to those people looking to purchase a home in Pensacola. Respectfully, Gerry Mounsey

Pepper Resort Services LLC

Holidays are on their way and you want your house ready for Family visits and photos. Select 2 listed services and get the 3rd free as long as amount of work can be completed in one visit, the free 3rd service does not need more than an hour to complete, and material needed is less than original two services. Driveway pressure washing Deck pressure washing Patio Pressure washing Garage floor cleaning Pressure washing exterior siding Pressure washing Rooftop Pressure washing vinyl siding Pressure washing wood exterior Pressure washing a fence Window Cleaning

All-American Renovations of NWF LLC

Dedicated to offering the highest quality services in building, carpentry, construction, and remodeling.

Beck's Flooring LLC

Here at Beck's Flooring, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today for an estimate! We look forward to earning your business!

CCC1329986 CGC1515601
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Roofing & General Contracting.

Swimming Pools.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc.

How is Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. overall rated?

Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. open?

Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. provide

Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offers a 2% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc.?

Yes, Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offer?

Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. offers the following services: Roofing & General Contracting.

Are there any services Taylor Enterprises of the Emerald Coast, Inc. does not offer?

Swimming Pools.