We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

406 Farmers Market Rd

Fort Pierce, FL 34982

Beautiful plantation shutters installed in as few as 7 days Handcrafted wood or poly shutters, measured, crafted and installed in as little as 7 days. Call today: Fit, Finish, and complete Customer Satisfaction is what you deserve in plantation shutters. And it’s what you get when you invite the
Plantation Shutters on Bay windows project
Plantation Shutters on Bay windows

interior decorators

201832968

02/22/2018

Linda O.

From start to finish I couldn't be happier. The sales rep Monika was amazing, she had great ideas, is very knowledgeable and fun to work with. We had the shutters installed in every window, and were so happy with the product and service we had them return and install them on out large sliding doors. The installers were polite, efficient and very good at their job. I would highly recommend their services

Description of Work
Plantation shutters insalled

Category interior designers, window treatments

10/13/2017

Cheryl F.

as above-I would directed anyone installing the shutters to put in narrow slats and allow for pushing them off to the side of the doors.

Description of Work
Shutters on our sliders were poorly installed. The salesperson should have explained more about the difference between wide vs. narrow slats and recommendations for doors that are frequently opened. The young guys who were installers really did not know what they were doing. They also made a mess without covering my computer equipment or other furniture. When I called to try to get some correction to the installation, they told me this is how it must be. Not good.

Category window treatments

Thank you for the review, Plantation Shutters Florida!. We put a lot of research and effort into making sure we have the lowest prices and the fastest time to install a custom wood shutter. At plantation shutters Florida, we take any suggestion to improve, any custom shutter design, on manufacture, painting, installation. Customer service, high-quality plantation shutters are our priority & commitment to all our customers. We welcome any comments suggestions from all our customers. Please visit us at PlantationShuttersFLA.com.

05/05/2017

Joseph S.

Very satisfied with work performed.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters in master bedroom.

Category window treatments

We want to thank you for using our team for your plantation shutters our commitment to our customers is to deliver and Installed your shutters in days not weeks thank you from our team of Plantation Shutters of Florida Inc

05/02/2017

Joe P.

great no plbms

Description of Work
shutters installed

Category window treatments

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to manufacturer and install your Hardwood Plantation Shutters again thank you from our team of Plantation Shutters Florida Inc.

04/13/2017

jeff T.

My experience with Plantation shutters was awesome! They did exactly what they said they would do at the exact price quoted. They delivered and installed the shutters on the day and time they said they would. They addressed and answered every question I had. This is a 1st class company from the sales team to the installers and everybody in-between.

Description of Work
We had planation shutters installed throughout the entire house

Category window treatments

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to design and manufacturer all your Plantation Shutters We work hard every day to make sure installation is free worries and all our clients get the Best Service, Best Plantation Shutters, Best Installation. Plantation Shutters of Florida is "A Proud Florida Manufacturer".

03/13/2017

Catherine W.

Perfect, installer is terrific at her job, will be doing living room next, a bit pricey but top quality

Description of Work
Plantation shutter on Bedroom window

Category window treatments

Thank you for sharing your experienced with our company and our team of plantation shutters of Florida

07/29/2016

Lori C.

Category contractors

Thank You!

05/06/2016

Daniel B.

I'm having my installation day for June 6 and I'm sure they will look great.

Description of Work
I received two estimates, although the estimate was higher than the one previous; I just knew that they knew what they were doing because of all of their good reviews and comments from other customers. I wasn't too happy with the credit card charge fee but santos was able to help me.

Category window treatments

Thank you! for choosing Plantation Shutters Florida where we make sure are clients are satisfied with are American Shutters, American Quality. all Made In The USA.

02/18/2016

lee S.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters courteous and efficient

Category window treatments

Our commitment to all our customers is to provide the best service you deserve we want to thank you for sharing the services you have from our team and company plantation shutters of Florida

02/06/2016

Darlene R.

Very professional, friendly, open & knowledgable about product & company. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Measurements, design advice, quote given, company info discussed.

Category interior designers, window treatments

Thank You! we are the largest shutter manufacturer in florida and we are happy to help, advice for interior plantation shutters, poly plantation shutters, best of all is FREE.

02/04/2016

Janet H.

Description of Work
They installed shutters on all the windows and sliding doors in our house. They did an excellent job with installation and the shutters are very nice quality. We will definitely use them again.

10/29/2015

Linda L.

10/06/2015

DIANE L.

Description of Work
Came in and measured, Came back 3 weeks later to install, very fast and clean job

09/09/2015

Lisa Q.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters in our kitchen. Very unorganized company. The office employees not responsive or friendly. We had to call and bug them to place our order and get them to schedule our shutter installation. Would not use again. Very unprofessional and the only employee that did his job efficiently was the installer.

07/09/2015

Randy M.

Description of Work
Made and installed plantation shutters on my French doors and two side lights. Appointment time was setup and the install techs Danial and Julio arrived fifteen minutes before set time and readied the material for installation. They immediately went to work and had the shutters installed in short order. They where certainly professional and know their job. This is the second time I have used them and this time was a repeat. What they say they are going to do is exactly what they do. Their product warranty is great and I highly recommend them. They will not disappoint.

07/02/2015

Sheila B.

Excellent experience from the initial phone call, to the estimate and to the final installation. Everyone I dealt with was very personable and professional. The product is first quality. Recommended to a neighbor and she was absolutely thrilled with her shutters.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters in living room and family room.

02/11/2015

Jennifer Marie B.

Description of Work
I had custom made plantation shutters installed on all windows throughout my home. Jose (the owner) cam e to my home gave me a quote. I paid half when we made the deal and the remaining half after installation. He was always on time. The shutters came out great. I gave a "B" for price only because in my opinion it was a little on the high side.

11/22/2014

CAROL M.

They were supposed to be at our home on Friday, Nov 21, 2014 to give us an estimate and never showed. When I called due to them not showing up, they stated there was some confusion and they'd be out this morning. They didn't show up today. They called during the time they were supposed to be at my home and stated that they weren't going to make it. I'm done using this company and going to use someone else. If they're not going to do what they say they're going to do, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Description of Work
Went to their showroom last Saturday, November 15. The owner had assisted us and was excellent. We were impressed at the showroom and ready to sign for them to do the service.

10/08/2014

Stanley M.

Description of Work
Installed 2 plantation shutters on master bathroom windows. Shutters needed to be cut to fit the bottom part of the window around the tub. One shutter was done on site and they had to return to the shop to trim the second shutter. Installation took longer, since this had to be done.The gentleman in charge was very helpful and considerate.

09/17/2014

Richard A.

Description of Work
| | | | | |did not order shutters

09/03/2014

Jennifer G.

The measurements were done a few weeks ahead of time, quickly and efficiently. The installer told us exactly how long it would take before the install would be done and how much it would cost. The entire process was perfect from start to finish, quick and easy. The shutters are absolutely gorgeous and add such uniqueness to the home. We love the quality of work and the honesty the company as well!

Description of Work
Plantation Shutters provided us with a beautiful shutter on our front door

08/22/2014

Kathryn C.

Santos and his team from Plantation Shutters Florida were wonderful during the entire process. They showed up on time for each appointment and took the proper amount of time to explain the products and process. Our order took just a couple of weeks to be completed (vs. months from some other companies that sell blinds made in China.) Installation day was Wednesday and they were prompt, respectful, diligent and knowledgeable. Each window's shutters were installed and adjusted until they were perfect! It took approximately 5 hours for installation. There were no disruptions to our home and no mess to clean up. Wonderful job and wonderful service. The shutters are absolutely beautiful and add just the perfect finish to our home. The best part about their product is that they are American-made!

Description of Work
Measured, fabricated, delivered and installed plantation shutters on all windows in the downstairs portion of my home. A total of 6 large windows and a three section sliding glass door.

Category window treatments, woodworking

07/28/2014

Elise C.

This company is the BEST! Santos was timely and did an accurate job measuring. He provided an estimated install date and the office called to confirm. The guys were right on time and kept me posted via telephone before they arrived. I can't express how awesome they are!

Description of Work
This is the second time I've used them to purchase/install shutters. They did such a great job on the first 3 windows that I decided to have them placed in the bedrooms also. I would HIGHLY recommend their services!

07/17/2014

Stephen A.

After a rocky start, Santos, the owner called me and scheduled a visit. He was out to my house promptly as scheduled. He was extremely professional and courteous. His pricing was good and we ordered the shutters. They have not been installed, yet, but I am sure they will look great!

Description of Work
install plantation shutters.

02/10/2014

Michi P.

This is the 3rd time I've used them. These are made right here in Stuart and everything is explained in detail. We had some challenges due to our floors being uneven and they worked it until it was perfect. I believe this is family owned which makes it even nicer.

Coastie Power Washing

Coastie Pressure Washing is your go to for pressure washing in Stuart and surrounding areas. We are a veteran owned and operated company with over 10 years of experience in Power Washing and Soft washing. We offer free in person or remote quoting to all our customers for pressure washing and soft washing. We offer: -Soft washing roofs -Soft washing houses -Pressure washing patios -Screen enclosures cleaning -Pressure washing driveways -Patio furniture cleaning -Sidewalk cleaning -Walkway cleaning -Paver cleaning -Paver sealing -Rust stain removal -Fence Restoration -Gutter Brightening and much more! Let us know what you’d like a free quote for or if you have any other questions!

2022 Super Service Award

Rise & Shine Pressure Washing

I am an experienced power washing company, here to help you with all your cleaning needs such as homes, roofs, driveways, pavers, pretty much everything.

2022 Super Service Award

C&K environmental services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Hurricane Shutters

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997

How is The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 overall rated?

The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 open?

The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 is open:

What payment options does The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 provide

The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offer free estimates?

Yes, The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offers free project estimates.

Does The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offer a senior discount?

Yes, The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offers a 5% senior discount.

Does The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offer emergency services?

Yes, The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997?

Yes, The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offers warranties.

What services does The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offer?

The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 offers the following services: FREE Design, FREE In-Home Estimate, FREE shutter Installation in FL. Plantation shutters Florida, Ultra-poly plantation shutters, hardwood plantation shutters, unique sizes or shapes. Arch plantation shutters, Window treatments, Window coverings wood or poly shutters, shades, Expert and trusted installers in Florida, Hidden tilt rod, Front tilt Rod, Offset bar, Traditional or Modern plantation shutters, Stain and painted, custom match colors available.

Are there any services The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997 does not offer?

Hurricane Shutters