Solar Energy Systems

Florida: General
08/31/2022

160 Smallwood Ave

Fort Pierce, FL 34982

All team members will be masked for any inside work unless the mask mandate is removed or the homeowner requests we mask up.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Seniors and First Responders will receive a 5% discount. ...

solar companies (5)

05/14/2021

Solar energy systems put full solar power, solar hot water and fan in our attic. It’s been the best decision ever!! We have a large 2,900 sq ft home and vaulted ceiling’s throughout. Before we were spending around $500-600 a month on electricity just to keep home at a decent temperature here in south Florida! That was ridiculous! Our last bill was around $120 ish. Totally worth it and it also incr...

Description of Work
Solar power

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Review for Solar Energy Systems - 160 Smallwood Ave, Fort Pierce, FL - 39334897

05/11/2021

Install was smooth. Technician answered all of my questions. Very satisfied with entire process start to finish.

Description of Work
install solar electric system

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

05/07/2021

It was good. The installers were respectable and professional.

Description of Work
I had them install solar panels

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

05/05/2021

I appreciate their honesty, they were great and they travelled an hour just to reached me. Their work turned out great and did a wonderful job. The worked was solid and I also appreciate that they cleaned up after work. They were respectful to my animals and made sure they were secure. I will recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They installed a solar panels for my pool.

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

04/19/2021

Great Honest company, I wanted Solar pool heat panels for my inground pool, upon arrival of the installers they told me that solar would not work and I would not be happy with solar because of too many trees surrounding my property, so for less money I had them install pool water heat pump and I am very happy with it. An honest company in Florida for many years. I got easy low interest financing w...

Description of Work
Install Solar pool heater panels

Work Completed On 11/15/2018