NisAir

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2009

Family owned. Additional DBA - Personalized Service Inc. Additional phones - (877) 764-7247, (772) 283-0904. Additional fax - (772) 468-9752. Additional contact name - Christine Mulrooney....

Cleary Plumbing & Air

Cleary Plumbing & Air

Cleary Plumbing & Air is in business to create long term relationships with every customer that uses our services. We strive to provide an exceptional service that will save you time and money. Most of all we emphasize the importance of actively participating in local community events, charities, and sponsorship opportunities. We believe in Honest and Reliable Service. We have straight forward pricing, which allows are customers to be informed upfront of the cost of the job. We offer Warranties and Guaranties that are second to none in our trade. Your service experience starts the moment you decide to give us a chance to solve your plumbing needs. We want the entire process to be one that will leave you feeling satisfied. Call Us Today About Any Plumbing Issue You May Be Having. We Are Happy to Give Some Pointers and Advice

10/17/2019

Service Tech came out within the time window given. Diagnosed the problem and fixed it. Price was reasonable. Especially after the first guy we called for an estimate said it couldn't be fixed and tried to sell us a new unit. Definitely will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C stopped working - diagnose and repair

08/13/2016

Nisair is reliable, very informative and explained all my repair options. I definitely recommend Nisair and they have now become my go to AC company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my house AC serviced and the AC serviced in my 2 rental properties.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/20/2016

I am extremely happy with them. I have been using them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NisAir had to replace a motor.

06/01/2015

Arrived on time, diagnosed the problem in approx 10 min and fixed it within 30 min. Very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out  build up in AC unit, tested the unit after for any other problems.

04/29/2015

About 12 years ago we had them replace the air conditioning unit at my mom's house and one of the blower motors died a few weeks ago. She has 3 units. I called them and replaced those 3 units and they were just exceptional. They left their own satisfaction surveys and I wrote a whole page. I spent over $32000. I take care of everything at my mom's house and we used them in the past. Michael the te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used NisAir to replace 3 heating and air units at my mom's house on the 27th and the 28th.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & Commercial, A/C Repair & Maintenance,, Upgrades, Duct Replacements, additions, efficiency issues, high efficient air filtration, mini-split ductless systems, whole home humidifiers, wi-fi remotes and much more

Appliances,