West Coast Pavers Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

16771 Link Ct

Fort Myers, FL 33912

Specialized in interlocking brick pavers for Pool Decks, Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Roadways, Retaining Walls, Outdoor Kitchen, Fire Pits. Residential and Commercial Projects....

08/05/2017

Mark B.

By far the best experience of any work we have had done on this house. Marcelo answered phone calls, voicemails, and emails usually within minutes, including Saturday. The prices were competitive. The work was prompt and on schedule. The quality was great. Any follow-up repairs (due to ground settling after massive rain) were done quickly. We had them do our driveway which was a big project. That went great so we had them do our pool patio the next year. I'm a fan. Email me if you want to see their work: mark.bloomston@me.com

Description of Work
Replace driveway and pool patio

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping, patios

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! It was a pleasure doing business with you. :)

04/27/2017

Anne S.

We are very pleased with the work they performed . They are fast! After we went to their showroom and picked a color and shape that we liked, the installation was done 7 days later,( pavers were in" stock"). Day one,a very nice gentleman "Dave" came over and removed the old driveway, and prepped it, day 2 a crew of four men completed the installation . The work is beautiful, our neighbors are always commenting on our nice driveway. But what made a huge difference in our lives is our new backyard brick patio, perfect to entertain friends and family. We highly recommend West Coast Pavers . Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Removal of existing cracked concrete driveway, and installation of new brick pavers driveway ,Installation of new brick patio on back yard.

Category decks, concrete driveways, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Thank you for the wonderful review mrs [Member Name Removed]. We looking forward for your next project next year!

04/26/2017

barbara L.

We had some hiccups but in the end West Coast Pavers corrected the issues.

Description of Work
We had driveway pavers installed in a shared driveway situation.

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping

Thank you for taking the time to write this Mrs [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you .

04/09/2017

Maureen A.

Love the work, the design, and the crew tidied up everything at the end. We use it every day and can connect with the outdoors and the people walking by to say hello! We are in our 80's and it is important to maintain contact with our neighbors and friends!

Description of Work
We had a small outdoor patio installed as a birthday gift.

Category hardscaping

Thank you again for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure completing another project at your residence. We also loved the landscaping you added afterwards ,it really enhanced the beauty of the pavers :)

04/09/2017

Maureen A.

A+++! The entire job was a large driveway and walkway installed. The owner, Adams Serra, made a wonderful suggestion of creating an larger than normal sized front walkway to enhance the entrance, and to allow several people to walk side-by-side up to our front door. We were overly pleased with the outcome, not only with the workmanship, but with the beautiful job done. Although we spent approximately $12,000 dollars on the job, the return on the investment is at least quadruple that amount. Every time we walk outside and view our home, we are mostly proud of this work done by a great company. We have another project coming up....we will be calling them to schedule this work soon! I would not use any other company based on our satisfaction. P.S. also had a very large oversized pool deck and lanai installed with pavers, enhances the beauty of our home and we are so pleased with that work as well.

Description of Work
Entire concrete driveway and walkway concrete removed and pavers installed

Category hardscaping

It was our sincere pleasure to provide our service for you recently. We are happy that the service we provided for you met your expectations and that you would consider us again for future needs. Thank you for sharing this ! Adams West Coast Pavers inc.

03/14/2017

Steve & Andrea H.

There team did a good job and then quickly fixed some minor problems we had with the finished job.

Description of Work
Take out concrete driveway and replace with pavers.

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy that the service we provided for you met your expectations . Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance. Adams Serra West Coast Pavers inc.

11/22/2015

Alfredo R.

Work done was acceptable but their after service is horrible

Description of Work
Walk way

Category hardscaping

"No good deed goes unpunished"! We installed Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s walkway on the side of his house in October 2013.Mr [Member Name Removed] called us late March 2015 with a problem with sinking pavers on an area of the side walk. On the first week of April 2015 our repair guy drove the 58 mile round trip to repair the sinking pavers. The repair was completed 6 months after the original one year warranty had expired at NO CHARGE to Mr. [Member Name Removed] A few months after the repair, Mr. [Member Name Removed] called us about the pavers sinking in the same area. This time before sending our guys out there, I drove and met up with Mr. [Member Name Removed] and both him and I agreed that he had some type of SINKOLE on his yard and at that time Mr. [Member Name Removed] was going to contact the original builder of the house to have him look at the situation to try to fix the problem once and for all. Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s house is on a sub division with a lot of new construction. So my advice to him was to once the builder fixed the sinkhole problem ,to have one of their paver crew fix the pavers as well. So I dont think Mr. Roncas review is a fair review. Adams Serra

07/08/2015

t S.

They were there when they said they would be and did the work in a fast, professional manner. The workers that were on the job were friendly and accommodating. They wanted to make certain that I was please before they left. Another plus is that they cleaned up the "mess" that was made from the pavers and sand and you would not have known they had been there because they left it spotless.

Description of Work
West Coast installed new pavers for my back lanai and front entrance to my home.

Category hardscaping

Thank You for the nice review,We are happy that the service we provided for you met your expectations and that you would consider us again for future needs. Adams Serra

06/18/2015

brian K.

I asked for an estimate to install a driveway. I showed their salesman what I was asking for and told him where he could find the materials. He took my phone number and email address and promised me an estimate the next day. No email was received and no phone call was received. I called the company that day and spoke to the receptionist asking her to have the salesman call me. He did not. The next day I called again but no one answered, so I left a voice mail explaining the situation and asking again for a phone call. No one called me. Today I called and no one answered again, so I switched my phone's settings to "don't show my number," and lo and behold, someone answered. This is fishy and it makes me wonder if they were just avoiding my calls, knowing that they messed up. This time after explaining the situation again to the receptionist I asked to speak with Adam. She told me he would call me back. He did not. When I spoke to the receptionist again, she told me that they would not be able to do the job because they lacked the "workmanship to do the job." I'll say. They also lack the professionalism. Communicating with customers is the most basic part of the job, and they failed miserably.

Description of Work
This company did nothing - not even call me back.

Category hardscaping

[member name removed], I am sorry that you feel that way about our company. Marcelo met with you at your house on the same day that you called to look at the proposed project, he took all the necessary information and measurements to provide you with a quote. Upon reviewing the scope of work, I did not think we would be able to accomplish what you where looking for, and for that reason we decided not to bid on the project. An e-mail was sent to you on the day following Marcelo's first visit. As far as the lack of communication in our office, I would like to thank you for bringing that up to my attention, we will be working harder to improve the way that we communicate with our costumers in the future. Regards, Adams Serra

05/02/2015

Brian G.

Excellent company. Great price! Use them!

Description of Work
Constructed an 11' x 29'.

Category hardscaping

Thank You for the nice review Mr.[Member Name Removed] . It was a pleasure working with you . Adams Serra

03/16/2015

Beth H.

I called to get an estimate and my call was returned promptly. I thought we were off to a good start, but that is where it ended. I've now forgotten the name of the owner, but he said he would try to come by that same week and take a look. I asked him to let me know before he came out so I would be here to go over what I wanted. I never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Returned one call and then dropped the ball!

Category hardscaping

[Removed Member Name] , I know this post is old, but we want to apologize for the miscommunication. We always give an estimate within a max of 48 hours. If you want and still looking for an estimate , please call us on Monday so we can get your information. Thank You.

02/21/2015

David C.

All done in one day to my satisfaction. Price was higher than some, but excellent quality

Description of Work
Instal pavers in driveway

02/03/2015

Thomas F.

I looked at a few paver companies before deciding on West Coast Pavers. My choice came down to availability to do the work and price point. The price was competitive with other companies but this company was most ready to do the job in the timeframe I was hoping. It took some time to get the pavers in but all was according to schedule. The crew arrived to do to the work as scheduled and were finished within a day. The patio looked good overall though a little sloppy in some places. The spaces between the pavers were not filled with sand as I would have thought. A large amount of sand was and still is located on the edge of the concrete and has prevented the grass from growing back up to the patio at this point. I also had to contact the company to come out and repair the concrete edging work as it did not hold in two spots. They responded rather quickly and repaired the On December 3rd I contacted the company as I noticed water was coming up from beneath the pavers. Apparently the existing sprinkler system was not properly capped. I received a response on December 4th that someone would be contacted to come out and fix the job. On December 10th I needed to contact the company again as I had not heard from anyone at that point. Later that day I received an email stating, "Next time we are in Naples we will take care of it. It should be sometime this week worst case scenario next week." It was the worst case scenario as the work was finally completed on December 17th though none had called to let us know they were coming to do the work that day. Overall the process was smooth and we are generally happy with the patio outside of the edging work. Hopefully the grass will grow enough soon to cover the edge. We plan to put another paver patio in the front of the home but we will use another company for that work.

Description of Work
Installed a paver patio of approximately 250 sq ft in the back yard of our home

01/09/2015

Raymond H.

One paver chipped, but they repaired it for us.

Description of Work
They put down pavers for us around our lanai.

11/01/2014

Georges C.

we called west Coast Pavers, talk to the Phone receptionist, explained to her the job, promised to have a call back, never happened probably to small for them to return calls

Description of Work
We had a 10 by 10 feet planter area to be Paved same as the driveway.

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We were training new office staff at that time, we apologize you didn't get a call back. No job is to big or small for us.

10/03/2014

Terry F.

They were good to work with. They were very accommodating and completed the work in 2 days. I thought their pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did my patio in March.

06/14/2014

Ronald H.

Job was done as requested on the dates requested. Other than blowing some pavers dust into the garage, everything was well done.

Description of Work
Removed old driveway and laid pavers

05/12/2014

Janet Y.

I was not happy with some of the trim work. I called them and they were back on the job in a few days and worked on it until I was happy with their work. I highly recommend this company for paver work.

Description of Work
They removed our driveway, hauled away all of the old concrete, put down sand and new pavers for our driveway, sidewalk and entry way. They also put a border along the driveway and sidewalk.

05/06/2014

Terry F.

Job went great and happy with our new patio! Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Paver patio in back yard and pavers on front yard slab of cement off dining room . Marcelo was courteous and explained the process clearly and answered all our questions. Job was completed in two days and is absolutely beautiful! Would recommend West Coast Pavers to

04/15/2014

Peggy W.

They did a great job and came back a year later to repair some of the pavers that had sunk due to the heavy rains. In 2013, we had to have them repaired, again, but they came, did a great job and the price this time was reasonable. I've now moved to a new home (new to us, but older home) and want to have the pavers leveled here. I've called and left 3-4 voicemails. I've emailed them from an email address I had, and I've tried to contact them through Angie's List, all to no avail. I can't get anyone to respond.

Description of Work
Installed pavers for new pool deck. Do not remember original cost. Repair work done in 2013 was about $750.

Category hardscaping

Just to clarify, back in 2010,we were hired by a very reputable company in naples to install the brick pavers on your pool deck. Our contract was with them.The first time we were contacted to fix the sunken pavers the labor was still under warranty, and there was no charge. After that,3 years later, you contacted us directly to repair the pavers and we charged you 650 to relevel the area again, because we were the original installers, we charged you just enough to cover labor, as you mentioned," reasonable". I think there must be a miscomunication, or you must had contacted another company by error, that's the reason you had no response. There was another company called WEST COAST BRICK PAVERS, also in fort myers, they are no longer in business. The name was very close to ours, it created a lot of confusion with customers in the past. Anyway, we are here, in business since 1999. Sorry for the miscomunication if you ever need an estimate in a future project, we are glad to provide you with one. Regards, Ellie Serra

01/27/2014

Morgan E.

Team showed up at 8:00 am the first day. The removed all the old pavers by 3 pm. When I thought they were going to leave for the day, the test fit the new pavers and immediately began laying them around 3:30. The left my house at 5 that evening. They showed up at 7 am the next day and worked until sunset- around 6:30 and finished the job in only two days. The company as a whole was very well organized. It took longer than expected to get the pavers shipped, but that was fine by us as we were in no real hurry to start the job. They also coordinated delivery and removal of old pavers from our home and we had our new pavers cleaned and sealed against mold and the elements. As the pavers were laid, we had work done on our lanai cage from a company West Coast had recommended and the two worked side-by-side seamlessly. One minor issue was that the team had damaged some concrete but after contacting them and waiting about a week, they sent someone out to repair it. I would use them again

Description of Work
They removed pavers and completely renovated lanai surface. Brought existing lanai up to construction codes.

12/10/2013

Ann M.

They were prompt, efficient and they did a good job.

Description of Work
West Coast Pavers Incorporated repaired our driveway.

06/14/2013

Jody R.

I was very happy with West Coast Pavers Inc. They were good. They showed up when they were supposed to and the creel was very good. They responded timely to any of our concerns with the work. I would suggest to use them.

Description of Work
They put in brick pavers.

06/08/2013

david W.

Everything went fine with them. They're very helpful, showed us several differences and then they gave us some opinions on something and they ended up going with them. The price they charge us is very fair, very competitive.

Description of Work
I used West Coast Pavers Inc. to put in a roof paver outdoor patio.

Category decks

05/14/2013

Belinda M.

They were very professional and on time for their appointments, which I love. They didn't try to oversell it. We had a small job and they didn't try to get us to do more. It was a great experience. I am very comfortable. The office staff was great. They hired a contractor to finish up another piece of the job and they were perfect too.

Description of Work
The last time I used West Coast Pavers last month to have a brick driveway, half of it removed and releveled. We also had the pavers power washed and sealed.

Category masonry, remodeling

Sarasota Marble Restoration

Sarasota Marble Restoration is a locally owned and family operated business based in Sarasota, Florida. COMPETITVE PRICING and HIGH QUALITY service is what we offer. We specialize in working with Granite, Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo, Concrete & other types of natural stones. We offer stone cleaning, polishing, honing, dyeing, repairing & sealing services. WE CARE about how projects are performed, by only using the finest materials and always taking the necessary precautions to protect surrounding areas (such as walls and furniture). We understand that customers do not have years of restoration, cleaning and maintenance experience, and that is why they trust our knowledge to perform quality work. OUR COMMITMENT is to work closely with customers, providing you with real solutions based on your needs. We take great pride in our work and in providing you with outstanding results. We believe this, along with honesty and integrity, is the key to obtaining and maintaining your trust.

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

West Coast Pavers, Inc. specializes in outdoor flooring for you Pool Deck, Driveway, Patios, Retaining Walls, Outdoor Kitchen, Fire Pits. Visit our showroom and see our outstanding display of interlocking brick pavers, tumbled pavers, Chicago bricks, retaining walls, pre-cast stones, marble and tumbled marble. We are proud to offer free estimates, the finest in installation and prompt service to homeowners, designers, contractors, and property managers throughout Southwest Florida. Since 1999.

Concrete, Asphalt.