Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida

Founded 1938 • With Angi since March 2010

4.3

5828 Enterprise Pkwy

Fort Myers, FL 33905

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

01/06/2020

Cindy R.

It was excellent. Whenever we call them, they are here they were very prompt. The technician was extremely professional, he's quick, efficient, and polite.

Description of Work
They're doing preventive measure and pest control.

Larry E.

Fantastic! Always very professional, discrete and keep me informed of any new issues. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Sherrie M.

They are very competent, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Bill R.

Great work every time

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

05/26/2017

ROY B.

As far as, getting rid of the termintes that worked great! The ants were kept out of the house when Kyle took care of the house, but when the next guy took over there were ants in the kitchen. It took him three times to find the nest. It was so bad that my brother-in-law dug out the foundation and poured some pest control there that was purchased from the store. I quit TN and they tried to bill me for a month by turning it in to a collection agency.

Description of Work
TN was hired to rid of the termites and ants.

05/03/2017

bob N.

We've used them for a good amount of time, but we had to switch the credit card on file, so we had to change our automatic payment. I sent in the bill with the new credit card number and within a few weeks got a call saying we had a past due amount. I explained I had sent it in and they said they didn't get it. (I won't pay by credit card over the phone) I asked that they send another bill, but they didn't. They called again today telling me that they had turned us over to collections for not paying. She said she's sent many bills and also emails.....none of which we got. We will no longer be using them. We also still have the ants... I am not happy!

Description of Work
Ghost ants

01/19/2017

Chris M.

Angela Ross our Commercial Account Specialist is very professional, friendly and efficient. I appreciated her proactive follow up. We just began service but so far there service has been great.

Description of Work
Warehouse and Office Annual Maintenance Contract to meet CGMP standards.

01/05/2017

eizabeth S.

I have a contract with them. They are reliable. You don't get anything extra though. I had asked them about doing something and they said it wasn't covered in the contract. I think for what my contract is, they are good. They come out every season. If you need them to come out for bugs, they come right out. I love the guy the comes out; he's really good.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control.

01/05/2017

eizabeth S.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control services.

06/29/2016

Sandra F.

02/11/2016

GARY F.

Description of Work
They do the pest control for the house. They are excellent.

11/10/2015

Spencer G.

I have the Total Protection Guarantee where I pay $390 a year for them to inspect for termites. As part of that service they need to come out whenever you do remodeling so they can treat and inspect the "opened up" area. I called on a Friday for an appointment on Monday. They never showed up. I called that Monday and scheduled something for the next day. They never showed up. I called the dispatcher and she said "all inspectors are in a meeting in Ft. Myers". She doesn't know why it got scheduled when it clearly couldn't happen. She also had no record of my first appointment even though it was her I spoke with. Meanwhile I have taken time off work, and my bathroom guys cannot work. Everything is on hold for these unreliable pest guys. I have no confidence that they will come later today. I will have to leave work AGAIN to meet him. Do not use Truly Nolan. They are unreliable. UPDATE: I called to confirm my 3:30pm to 5:30pm appointment (this is the 3rd one). She said it was confirmed. I left work early to wait for the guy. He NEVER SHOWED UP! Also never called. I am done with this company. There is no way you can work with something like this. I'll cancel my annual contract and try to get a refund (good luck). There is no way I can continue to support a company that is this disrespectful of their customer's time. I wasted time-off work for this.

Description of Work
Annual Inspections but never showed up for a requested, time sensitive inspection

05/31/2015

Tim B.

Went well. Most of their reps are very punctual and professional. As most with most customer orientated businesses, it is difficult to have perfect employees at all times. Truly Nolan definitely has a few excellent workers and we have been fortunate to have this select group do the servicing of our home most of the time.

Description of Work
Pest control

05/28/2015

Kevin P.

We had continual issues with weeds and ants outside. Truley Nolan was extemely slow to respond to calls for service. We finally just just fired them and moved on.

Description of Work
We had all services, Lawn fertilizer, pest control, house pest control..

Category pest control, lawn treatment

03/27/2014

Marihelen H.

Tech is always very polite and well presented. Results are good. Only complaint I have is if I need to reschedule an appointment time it doesn't always happen and we sometimes need to call them to come back. Doesn't happen frequently but has in the past.

Description of Work
Service is once quarterly. 1st quarter is both inside and outside preventive treatment.

01/26/2014

Beth M.

Mark is our contact and has been super, always very helpful

Description of Work
Looked at the ant problem and treated.

01/15/2014

Angela B.

Unprofessional attire, very sloppy. He did stay in contact off and on but the three month contract was kind of a farce.

Description of Work
He sprayed one time, didn't help, offered to come back, still didn't help

11/26/2013

John G.

Apparently the address was communicated to the tech incorrectly and because it took him a long way out of our area, the scheduled appointment could not be keep. Being that this was an emergency to begin with...waiting an additional 24 hrs was not an option - we called another company that came immediately.

Description of Work
We called Truly Nolan because of the late hours listed, being that we discovered a rodent in our house at 8:30 pm and the hours were listed to 10 pm.

05/17/2013

Sharron B.

We used a local company for ten years and we had a continuous problem with the bugs and we finally tried Truly Nolen. It is like night and day. They use more natural environmental ways of getting rid of the roaches. The roaches were a main problem and we live in a ground level home on Sanibel and they are attracted by lights and they come in. They come to our porch and we try to keep the door shut. The guy from Truly Nolen said the natural methods work better and are not toxic to pets and children. We are pleased with them. They use environmental good products that work. The first service is more because they go to the garage and put something around and put in the attic and light switches. They cover the outside and the inside. I don’t have that problem anymore. The guy was here quite a while. They come every three months. They come back as often as we want but we do not need them in between because their service is that good.

Description of Work
We used Truly Nolen Pest Control for pest control services.

09/08/2012

Ted S.

An appointment was made to treat my home for snails and ants. Cherta came by to inspect the premises and made appointment to do the work. Never showed. Never called. Address on card is 500 Lee Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936, The service coordinator was Marcelo Cherta III.

Description of Work
Never showed. Never called.

05/08/2012

Tony D.

I didn't find them to be flexible and they were very pricey.

Description of Work
Truly Nolen Pest and Termite Control is the company I inquired with over the telephone about a ant problem in my home .

05/04/2012

Thomas K.

Their logo is the mouse ears. I've had no problem with them. They're everywhere. It's a yellow Volkswagen with the mouse ears. They're just about everywhere. I thought they were nationwide, but maybe not. I've had no problem with them. I haven't compared the price. I've just been using them for years. I will continue using them in the future.

Description of Work
I have pest control with them. I used Truly Nolan about a month ago. They do our home inside and out for insects and bugs. They spray the yard, fertilize it, and stuff. So far, we've had great service with them. I don't know how much I pay off the top of my head, really.

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

03/12/2012

Michelle N.

They are responsible and punctual. I am happy with them. They do good work.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control services inside and outside. They come in every three months.

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

11/16/2011

JoSnn S.

They are unique in the way they take care of the pest control outside around the perimeter of your home as well as the inside. They are very responsive when you call them. They come out right away.

Description of Work
They do great work. We are very happy with them.

11/15/2011

LINDA A.

Their service has turned out very well. The guy that does the work is very personable and trust worthy. He seems like a good guy and I trust him in the house. I like them.

Description of Work
They come quarterly.

E Shaw Lawns

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Stay Green Lawn Service LLC

Specializing in LAWN AND YARD SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tri-County Pest Control

Tri-County Pest Control has been an industry leader since 1963. We began decades ago with 2 goals in mind: To provide quality pest control and superior customer service. 56 years later we are still committed to that mission due to the leadership of Arthur Baker, who founded the company in 1963 and is the father of the current president Charles Baker, who has run the company since 1982.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida

How is Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida overall rated?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida open?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida provide

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offer free estimates?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offers free project estimates.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offer a senior discount?

No, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida does not offer a senior discount.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offer emergency services?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offers warranties.

What services does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offer?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control Commercial of Ft. Myers, Florida offers the following services: Control - pest, termite, mosquito, bed bug, rodent, ant, flea, tick, cockroach, spider, bee, wasp, bird, fly, beetle & lawn.