Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control - Commercial

4.3

Founded 1938 • With Angi since March 2010

5828 Enterprise Pkwy

Fort Myers, FL 33905

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

4.3

4.2

Resposiveness

pest control (30)lawn treatment (3)lawn care (2)

01/06/2020

It was excellent. Whenever we call them, they are here they were very prompt. The technician was extremely professional, he's quick, efficient, and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're doing preventive measure and pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

12/30/2019

Fantastic! Always very professional, discrete and keep me informed of any new issues. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

12/30/2019

They are very competent, courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

05/26/2017

As far as, getting rid of the termintes that worked great! The ants were kept out of the house when Kyle took care of the house, but when the next guy took over there were ants in the kitchen. It took him three times to find the nest. It was so bad that my brother-in-law dug out the foundation and poured some pest control there that was purchased from the store. I quit TN and they tried to bill me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TN was hired to rid of the termites and ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

05/03/2017

We've used them for a good amount of time, but we had to switch the credit card on file, so we had to change our automatic payment. I sent in the bill with the new credit card number and within a few weeks got a call saying we had a past due amount. I explained I had sent it in and they said they didn't get it. (I won't pay by credit card over the phone) I asked that they send another bill, but th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ghost ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

01/19/2017

Angela Ross our Commercial Account Specialist is very professional, friendly and efficient. I appreciated her proactive follow up. We just began service but so far there service has been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warehouse and Office Annual Maintenance Contract to meet CGMP standards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

01/05/2017

I have a contract with them. They are reliable. You don't get anything extra though. I had asked them about doing something and they said it wasn't covered in the contract. I think for what my contract is, they are good. They come out every season. If you need them to come out for bugs, they come right out. I love the guy the comes out; he's really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2016

11/10/2015

I have the Total Protection Guarantee where I pay $390 a year for them to inspect for termites.  As part of that service they need to come out whenever you do remodeling so they can treat and inspect the "opened up" area. I called on a Friday for an appointment on Monday.  They never showed up. I called that Monday and scheduled something for the next day.  They never showed up.  I called the disp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Inspections but never showed up for a requested, time sensitive inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2015

05/31/2015

Went well. Most of their reps are very punctual and professional. As most with most customer orientated businesses, it is difficult to have perfect employees at all times. Truly Nolan definitely has a few excellent workers and we have been fortunate to have this select group do the servicing of our home most of the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

05/28/2015

We had continual issues with weeds and ants outside.  Truley Nolan was extemely slow to respond to calls for service.  We finally just just fired them and moved on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all services,  Lawn fertilizer, pest control, house pest control..

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2014

Control - pest, termite, mosquito, bed bug, rodent, ant, flea, tick, cockroach, spider, bee, wasp, bird, fly, beetle & lawn.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa