The Handyman Company

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2007

4.4

Since 1999, we are a trusted, local remodeling and repair company providing residential and commercial services. We're proud to have served over 80,000 customers and 50% of our business comes from repeat and referral customers. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee provide peace of mind to our customers. Locally owned & operated. Visit www.The-Handyman-Company.com for more information on our services....

Eagle Fence Corp

Are you tired of not having any privacy in your yard? Do your dogs need a little room to run? Or do you just need a safe place for the kids to play? Call Eagle Fence today and find out why we are the most dependable and reliable fence company in all of South West Florida!

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Affordable Window Systems

Affordable Window Systems is unique to the Window Replacement and Hurricane Protection industry. While not offering screen repair services, we provide the highest quality Impact Windows and Doors at prices that cannot be beat. We utilize a multi product offering enabling us to be truly consultative and professional so that you will be sure the right products are being installed in your home and you have no regrets. Our company’s management team consists of industry professionals that have more Impact Glass experience than any other company in Southwest Florida and have successfully built some of the area’s most notable companies. Affordable Window Systems addresses a need and a void in the window replacement and hurricane protection market of Southwest Florida and its coastal communities. Award wining .

03/07/2019

Installer arrived early and promptly got to work after giving an estimate and having the work authorized. The work was done promptly and professionally without any damage and little mess.

Description of Work
installing medicine cabinets and a towel bar.

12/13/2018

He first quoted $120 for two hinges. Then did a few more and screwed one down with an electric drill. After finishing the job he then stated it will be $120 per drawer. He was only here less than an hour and charged me a total of $360. I told him the price was ridiculous, so he took $40 off. I feel sickened by the way he scammed me.

Description of Work
Replaced Hinges on Cabinet Drawers

04/29/2018

Poor response, poor follow up and glad I didn't hire them.

Description of Work
Needed to have an interior door installed.

02/20/2018

The craftsman gave me a verbal estimate. I typed it out and sent it via text, to confirm. Work was completed, but left a mess...walls still taped, cardboard box covering the area, stucco crumbles all over the place, work done unevenly. Very disappointing BUT the manager, Todd, came out with the craftsman to smooth out the work and clean up. Was very courteous, apologetic and tried to make things r...

Description of Work
Stucco Repair

07/08/2017

Rob Rhoades came out and gave me a verbal estimate and then a non itemized phone text estimate,. When it came time to schedule and to find out why i had not heard from them and why I was not given a written estimate (I called the manager, Matt). He started doubling the price and saying this and that was not included in Mr. Rhoades estimate and that he never mentioned a bathroom????. I have the tex...

Description of Work
dry walll bulkhead removed in kitchen and bathroom room, with repair and texture of wall where removed. Two wood posts constructed for pipes from attic to kitchen.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,woodworking

11/14/2016

Very well, everything was explained and they showed up, explained what they would do and went forward. It was a great experience

Description of Work
Soffit repair very unique job

11/12/2016

Terrible. The person they sent wound up quitting, Nobody from the Handyman contacted me to tell me. I found out through several calls to the cell phone of the "handyman" over a period of 5 days. His response was that he no longer was with the Handyman company and that he was surprised that they had not contacted me. He had left my check of $1,400 with the company, and when I called them, they did ...

Description of Work
Install 2 sets of sliding doors

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

09/14/2016

His suggestion was not what I was expecting, and I am unsure of the outcome. The other ceiling repairs I've had done in the past (3-4) the providers came in, took down the old ceiling, and replaced with drywall. This provider recommended tacking up broken pieces to the existing boards and adding some paint.

Description of Work
Provider came out and measured the job to be done and did the assessment and provided me with his plan of action.

Category drywall

03/03/2016

David Rodriquez was the technician that came to my home. He did a wonderful job and was very accommodating,

Description of Work
The company came and sealed a gap under my door from my garage to my laundry room, and they re-grouted tile in my foyer and kitchen area.

11/18/2015

Very well. He was very professional

Description of Work
Installed a microwave over an oven

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Handyman Jobs, Doors & Windows, Drywall & Painting, Bath & Room Remodels, Soffit - Fascia and Decks Repairs, Carpentry - Trim & Molding, Lighting & Ceiling Fans, Flooring and Much More.

HVAC, Roofing & Landscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available