San Carlos Roofing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

7863 Drew Cir Unit 8

Fort Myers, FL 33967

Family owned & operated. With over 25 years of experience and many, many satisfied customers, you can trust us with your roofing problems. Remember, the bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of a cheap price is forgotten. Don't be fooled by some less than honest roofing contractors giving an unbelievable price quote. If the price seems to be too cheap, there's something very wrong. Asking for references is always a good choice....

02/11/2020

dennis B.

Perfect job. Company rep was great, as was the entire experience. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
tear-off and re-roof home

06/21/2018

george G.

Live in Wisconsin full-time so everything was done over the phone. Job was done on time and on budget. Everyone I dealt with was responsive and professional. No deposit was needed to begin work which made me less nervous. Others required 40% down which living remotely did not sit well. Took care of all delivery, permits, and clean up. It was great to go with someone rated high on Angie's list and local to house. Glad to keep money local. Great experience!!!

Description of Work
Re-roof due hurricane Irma

02/20/2018

Judith A.

The job went very well. It took 5 days to remove the old tiles, make repairs and prepare the roof for the new tiles. There was a delay because we had to wait for the tiles to be delivered and stacked on the roof. The project manager always answered his phone, or called or texted in return. Communication was very good. There was minimal damage to landscaping, and no debris left behind. I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
A new tile roof

09/18/2017

C G.

Excellent work. Owners and staff very professional. Work was completed timely and with precision. Work crews were very efficient, keeping the work site clean, hard workers taking pride in their work. We highly recommend San Carlos Roofing.

Description of Work
New tile roof

08/28/2017

Scott S.

Well. They were out the day after calling them. They finished the job quickly. I asked them to touch up part of it. Although this response was slower, they did complete it. When called for further work, they did not respond for estimate. These are busy times for roofers so small jobs get pushed back.

Description of Work
Tile Roof repair

08/15/2017

John H.

Contacted for quote and came within 3 days and received quote next day. Called the same day to schedule and was told the wait would be 4 weeks...that is where the customer service stopped. After patiently waiting 6 weeks I requested a status and did not receive a response to the request for over two weeks. I was told I would be notified a couple days before they came....after another 3 weeks of no communication. I finally came to my senses after way to long and contacted them that I was not interested in doing business with them. I choose them because of their rating and customer service awards by Angieslist.com and am now seriously doubting why I pay for the service....

Description of Work
Roofing repair for leak around a vent

07/23/2017

Larry M.

Excellent work done and very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Roof repair

07/19/2017

Lawrence M.

Very professional. Owner even came out while work was being done to make sure all was right.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

05/04/2017

Dagmar C.

They arrived on the day scheduled and came every day there after until roof was done, took about one week. Did not ask for any payment until after completion.

Description of Work
Did a complete re roofing of my house

05/03/2017

goergina P.

So far so good, although we haven't had a lot of rain yet...

Description of Work
We had a roof repair to seal a leak. Everything from the estimate to the actual work was done in a very professional manner

02/24/2017

Kathy R.

Trust these guys! They came to investigate a roof leak. They found the leak but it was from a plumbing pipe. They spent time looking for this and even took pictures for me to see. They didn't get anything from me and were helpful to point me in the right direction.

Description of Work
Potential Roof Leak

06/28/2016

Dave R.

The roof installation was very good. However, when I called this past week, twice, and left a message on the recording machine asking for a call back, no one called. Then, I sent an email asking for a cool. Again, it looks as if I was completely ignored.

Description of Work
I am a past customer of Saint Carlos. They installed a new tile roof and roof vents

01/18/2016

Ross R. Y.

I had bought a small duplex in Naples and knew I had to repair the roof at the time of purchase. After requesting quotes from a four or five providers that I had found here on Angie's list, I decided on San Carlos roofing. I have zero regrets as they were the ONLY contractor to come out and tell me I had TWO layers of shingles with their quote and my true cost reflecting this. They also forewarned me about the fact that I would most likely have to replace multiple sheets of plywood due to there being two layers on my roof and their experience showed that in prior roofing jobs. This information was indeed the truth! What put them apart from the rest was the fact that they put all of this on their initial quote and took the time to explain these costs to me while ALL the others hid these terms in the fine print that would have cost me significantly more. Their fee's would have cost me almost $1,500 more by not telling me or showing me there was an additional layer of shingles. The rest had all put in the FINE PRINT how much they would charge for an additional layer they had to remove, and how much it would cost me per sheet of plywood if it had to be replaced. (BTW, San Carlos Roofing's price per sheet was almost half the cost of the others. while not able to tell me how many sheets I might need they were upfront about it) In conclusion I can't say enough about their honesty and integrity up front. If you want a precise no hidden cost TRUE estimate look no further then this company. Thank you again San Carlos Roofing and a special thanks to Missy for taking the time to ALWAYS call back and answer ALL of my questions!

Description of Work
Tear off and re-roof

05/22/2015

karen P.

They covered everything ground level with tarps, including our pool, so nothing was damaged or dirty. The crew tore the old roof off (which filled 3 dump trucks) and laid out the sealing layer in one day. After they finished they made sure the yard was cleaned of any debris. The price was fair, communication was very good and the end result was excellent.

Description of Work
We had an old clay tile roof with 2 layers of thick foam on top of it; in addition there is a flat area on the peak of the roof that sagged and collected water when it rained. They removed the old roof, replaced a small area of rotten wood underneath, fixed the sagging area on the flat part of the roof and laid new shingles.

04/27/2015

Alice P.

I’ve had them twice. Everybody else wanted to do a whole new roof and they were happy to patch it and said it would leak 2 or 3 more use the roof would so I was very pleased with them. They are excellent. They are good. I appreciate anyone that I can trust and doesn’t try and jab me. They were able to recommend me some other things that I needed to have done.

Description of Work
I used San Carlos Roofing for roofing.

01/21/2015

Kayla F.

Professional and did a great job :-)

Description of Work
New Roof

11/07/2014

Steven M.

Water was leaking into my home and I could not find a roof repair company who could work me in for emergency repairs for weeks. San Carlos Roofing got a crew to me within about a week and took care of the problem.

Description of Work
Repaired roof leak

09/24/2014

Eileen S.

They did a really good job, the vent is no longer leaking. They were very professional and punctual.

Description of Work
They did a repair on our vent and the ply wood and shingles underneath it and around it.

06/24/2014

Jan R.

They were very easy to work with, they worked with me, they were very clean, picked up at the end of the day and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I used San Carlos Roofing for roofing.

11/27/2013

James S.

San Carlo Roofers were very good - it was fine, very good service, they were responsive and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
They had to pull out a place where the roof was leaking, and replace some stuff in there so that it wouldn't leak.

05/04/2013

Evelyn S.

Examined roof. Discovered that covers on vents were not applied correctly which lead to the roof leaks. Repaired all. No more leaks.

Description of Work
Experienced leaks on a new roof which was placed after hurricane Charlie. Roofing Company was not longer in business. Contacted San Carlos who was referred to me by another neighbor. San Carlos came and inspected the new roof which actually was in good shape. The problem he found was who ever installed the leaded covered for the vents did not do it correctly The covers were too short so all the water was going down into the house.San Carlos replaced the vent covers-I have not experienced leaks since that time. Forgot the exact date this work was performed and the exact amount that I paid, but I do remember that the price was reasonable for what had to be done. Forgot the name of the owner too,but the service was excellent and I would not hesitate to San Carlos Roofing again.

04/30/2013

stephen S.

Overall it was painless and a pleasant experience. Getting good roofers in SW Florida is like finding Hens teeth. We would have no hesitation in recommending San Carlos to our friends & neighbours

Description of Work
San Carlos repaired a water damaged section of our roof. We are based in Europe ( Scotland ) so we discovered the roof needed attention 2 days before we were due to leave for home. Our house watcher recommended San Carlos to us and they delivered on all their promises. Cost, Programme,Workmanship and most importantly honest authentic communication. It took San Carlos a whole day to remove tiles, patch in the plywood refelt and relay tiles.

02/18/2013

Dave R.

San Carlos was the lowest bidder by far.(When the price is lower, quality is always a concern.) After conducting due dilligence we decided to select San Carlos and, in the end, could not have been more delighted. Timely, friendly and a professional, experienced crew did an outstanding job. As is usual with a job this large, there was some minor damage to some decorative lighting, etc. I submitted my list to Jim Hardy, their supervisor, and a credit was immediately taken from the total charges, and with a smile. Overall, I received the quality of service that I remember from my younger days.....done once, done right and at a reasonable price

Description of Work
We secured four estimates to replace the roof on our home with barrel type concrete tile.

08/07/2012

SUSAN M.

I was thrilled to be able to find someone that was so kind and I feel I can trust.

Description of Work
Jim (Owner / Estimator) looked at the area of my roof (in the rain) that has a leak and was able to caulk the location the next day.. He was a pleasure to deal with and I will recommend this company to everyone I know.

12/08/2011

Pierre A.

It took longer than planned but finished product looked great.

Description of Work
Re-tile roof large roof.

Apex Roofing and Restoration

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *FREE roof inspections for damages and repairs or replacement!

Marlin Construction Group LLC

Here at Marlin Construction Group we think your roof is one of the most important parts of your home or building, and not something you can afford to neglect. Many homeowners put off important roof maintenance, repairs, ReRoofs in order to save money, only to find that the procrastination cost them more in the long run. We offer affordable prices AND quality service for all your commercial, government and residential roofing within the sate of Florida. We are confident that we have the knowledge, the materials and the experience necessary to repair, maintain or replace any type of roofing. On top of that, we are committed to ensuring that you genuinely like working with every representative of our company. Marlin Construction Group, LLC is State local and Federal Government certified with FEMA, SAM.gov and the SBA.gov to take on Government contract opportunities for disaster relief.

Hansen Roofing Services LLC

Hansen Roofing Services, LLC is proud to provide quality roof installations and repairs in Fort Myers, Florida and surrounding areas. You can trust that your roof is in good hands when our highly trained staff takes on your project. Whether your roof simply needs to be repaired, or you need an entirely new roof, we will install every shingle to exacting standards to ensure that you receive the full benefit and longevity that was intended.

Offers by Hansen Roofing Services LLC on Angi
    CCC1330248
    State of Florida

We offer replacements of shingle, metal, tile and now Decra roofs as well as quality roof repairs.