Ryan Hammond, Inc. - Painting Contractor

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

6400 Topaz Court #1

Fort Myers, FL 33966

Ryan Hammond, Inc. has earned a reputation of excellence as a full-service, professional painting contractor. Our painters are experienced and fully licensed and insured. We have expertise in all areas of residential and commercial painting applications. From luxury homes to large hotels, we offer a variety of painting services. We pride ourselves on the principles of honesty,integrity, quality workmanship, and customer service. You will be pleased with our courteous communicative staff, timely work completions, and follow-up service. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We accomplish this by staying up to date with the latest tools, products, and applications available in today’s ever changing market. We are the team you need to create the look you want at a competitive price. We believe that our work speaks for itself, and so invite you to visit our online portfolio to view a small sampling of past projects and to learn about the variety of services that we offer. http://www.ryanhammondinc.com/portfolio.html...

08/23/2022

Harvey L.

Jason and Jim did a terrific job! Their workmanship was excellent. They were very neat and careful. They took pictures of everything they moved to be sure that it was replaced right where it belonged. They arrived on time and were very nice to work with. We will definitely call on Ryan Hammond when we paint the outside of our house next year!

Description of Work
Painting interior trim, doors and moldings

02/22/2022

Larry A.

I did a lot of research to find a reputable company to paint the outside of our large two-story house. I really hit pay dirt with Ryan Hammond. Not only were they the best price we got on our quotes, they had some of the highest ratings. The communications from the company were incredible, they sent someone to help us pick out the colors and the two men they sent to paint our house, Johnelle and Giadi, were exceptional. Anything I asked them to do they did so immediately. They kept me informed regularly of the progress and what they were going to be doing. They were always on time. Our house has NEVER looked better and we are absolutely thrilled with it. I can't recommend Ryan Hammond, Inc. enough. We liked them so much, we also hired Ryan Hammond's construction company to completely remodel our master bath, and so far they are performing just as great as they did on the painting job they did for us. Field Supervisor Manny Pulido has been assigned to us for the work and he has been absolutely phenomenal, helping us every step of the way and going way above the call of duty to assist us. He even removed our garage lights for the house painting job. WOW!

Description of Work
Repaint the outside of our large two-story house

02/04/2022

davey G.

all the workers were incredible from the Forman (Manny)that met with us to go over the project, his right hand man (Sandro), the demo guys were incredible the plumber tile guys drywalled and carpenter to the painter (rafy) he was exceptional what a great crew. the job came out perfect on time as they promised and kept us informed every step of the way. I would use Ryan for any project and know that it would be great. I would like to thank all of the workers on our project they were all excellent.

Description of Work
we had our master bath redone.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, interior painters

05/28/2021

Dennis M.

The representative who visited our home and prepared the estimate was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The estimate was competitive with two others. Estimated project start date was a few weeks out, but that suited us. As project start date approached I was contacted by the office and told when the job would start. The availability of paint became a problem which we resolved in a single phone from them. Work started on time on the day promised and ended two days later!! Exceptional quality of work. The 2-man crew was professional, experienced and efficient. The end result has exceeded our expectations significantly. This company has its act together. I highly recommend them for your painting projects.

Description of Work
Painting exterior of home

03/24/2021

Melinda S.

Exceptional, superlative, professionals, value, quality, performance. I can't say enough good things about Ryan Hammond's painting service from start to finish, above and beyond! I can't believe I found someone this good in Florida! All the 5-star reviews are real. Stop shopping and call Ryan Hammond for your painting needs.

Description of Work
Residential Exterior 10,000 sq ft under roof

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

01/21/2021

Tom L.

The team at Ryan Hammond were on time, courteous and very professional. They followed through on every issue and used a lot of care in providing a great outcome. Their dedication to respecting the property was awesome. Preparation was excellent. Responsiveness was excellent.

Description of Work
Paint exterior and some interior of mid-rise condominium

Category house painters, interior painters

01/19/2021

Anthony L.

My Condominium community hired Ryan Hammond to paint 11 multi family buildings in the Fall of 2020. From start to finish they were exceptionally professional and thorough. The team assigned to our project, headed by supervisor, Sam, project manager, Bill and sales person , Nate was first rate and took great care to do an outstanding job while showing the utmost respect and consideration for the residents. We have already recommended this company to other Condominium Associations in our community and feel confident they will receive the same excellent service.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of multi family Condominiums

12/18/2020

Norman G.

Unbelievably Fantastic. Sal was great in estimating. Chris and Randy were the best, most professional, painters I have ever experienced. This experience could not have gone any better. And our house is gorgeous. Use them.

Description of Work
Whole house Interior Painting

11/20/2020

ROGER B.

EXCELLENT - EXCELLENT - EXCELLENT !! Our experience started with Sal - their salesman - what a gentleman and honest man. He was able to help us with some color choices, explained that the crew would empty all closets, wall hangings, and anything else that needed to be moved for them to paint. All we needed to do was to watch. Months prior to the start of the work, Holli emailed us for our color choice and a possible start date. Then as time got closer, we received a call from Greg, letting us know the date they would start painting. The crew: Randy, Chris and at times Jimmy arrived on time everyday and they were prepared to work. Randy explained all that they were to do and didn't hesitate to get to work shortly after arriving. They worked the house in sections - taking one end of the house first and completing it before moving on to the next. This was to minimize any disruption to us and it worked well for us. As they moved thru the house, they carefully covered and moved items to ensure nothing was damaged or mistakingly painted. Randy I must say is a perfectionist - his precision of work is impeccable - the paint lines between cabinets and walls were taped, caulked when needed and then painted - leaving a straight line for the eye to see. As the days came and went, Randy would point out something that needed attention and he would fix it. The friendliness and professionalism of these two painters is beyond reproach. We welcomed them into our home every day they were here. As you can see there was EXCELLENT communication between sales, the office and us - so refreshing. What a pleasure to see such fine workmanship at a reasonable price. Ryan Hammond - thanks for making our home interior look so great - we can't wait to have the outside done next month.

Description of Work
Paint home interior walls and baseboards

11/18/2020

Jeanne Z.

Ryan Hammond painting never disappoints! External house painting done in 3 days with strong focus on detail, care of your property, professionalism and organization. Jonel and Gotti were an exceptional team focused on customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

10/19/2020

Brian .

Done on schedule and did and excellent finished product.

Description of Work
PAINT EXTERIOR OF HOME, AND LANAI/POOL

07/12/2020

Paul H.

Highly recommend this company. Their estimate for exterior painting was $1,000 - $2,000 less than the other two I received, but price isn’t what caused me to choose them, as I had already given the verbal go-ahead to one of the more expensive companies, which then ignored me. I called Ryan Hammond and discovered something else that I liked about them - they didn’t seem to have the “contractor mentality”, you know "What’s best for me, the contractor”. Instead of being told “Oh you don’t want to do that, trust me, you’ll like this better” they simply said “Sure, we can do that”. Holli down at the office was very nice and easygoing when it came to coordinating my color selection. Eddie and Jose were the crew on my project and were on time every day and worked long hours. They were very professional and did an awesome job. This is a top-notch company.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category custom cabinets, house painters

We loved working with you! Enjoy your new painted house!

07/01/2020

Brian .

This entire project that consisted of the living room, dining room, kitchen and kitchen eating nook and the master bath and one guest bath took 6 1/2 days. The cabinet work was done within the 6 1/2 day period as the other rooms were being completed. I have to comment on the professional advice and performance of the 3 men that worked in our home. The lead gentleman, Ono, reviewed all of the details necessary to accomplish the entire job in the timeline the company had committed to. I believe they came in a day or 2 better then what was planned originally. David was the man with the trim work, I can tell you he has the steadiest hand of anyone I have seen cut and trim. Enoc, the third man in the group was excellent and did the ceilings and walls. Final comment on the crew, they did not waste time. On time, 7 AM every morning. All professionals. Ryan Hammond will do the exterior on our home this fall. If the scheduling allows, I hope to have this crew back to do the painting.

Description of Work
Entire interior painting of a recently purchased 3100 square foot home. It included all cove moldings, ceilings up to 14 feet and all the walls and baseboard. One special item was the living room cabinet wall that measured 18 feet wide and 9 feet tall. Included all the door and open shelves etc. They have the ability to do cabinet level spray painting on site and also taking doors and shelves to the plant for spray finishing. The work also included the foyer, dining room tray ceilng, laundry room and powder room

06/23/2020

James S.

The painting crew - Ono, David, Enoc, Steve, et al. - were great. Ono was the lead person. He communicated well and worked very hard to do an excellent job. The entire crew were respectful and hard-working. We worked with Sal at the start, and he is very adept at color selections. Overall, we were very pleased with the results of there project..

Description of Work
Painted interior of 2500 sq ft house

05/15/2020

Cheryl P.

Very professional team led by Daniel. The arrived early and focused on work throughout the day. Detail oriented and respectful of social distancing by homeowners.

Description of Work
all interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you enjoy how your house looks!

05/04/2020

Marlene G.

Can,t say enough good things about the job that was done. Eddie(painter)was as professional as they come. He prepared the area with all the necessary coverings and took extra care not to harm my tiled entry. He did a very neat and clean job and all by hand,no spray painting. Kudos to Eddie for his professionalism. I highly recommend RyanHammond and would not hesitate to use the Company again. Request Eddie,you won’ be sorry MG,Naples,Fl.

Description of Work
New front door enclosed with glass painted

Category custom cabinets, house painters

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you enjoy how your front door looks!

03/31/2020

Sam P.

Awesome!! Best price, Punctual, professional and neat House looks great

Description of Work
Paint house exterior

Category house painters

Thank you for the kind words!

03/30/2020

Rod H.

Professional, friendly, great to work with Jonell. Job well done!!

Description of Work
Exterior of a 30 unit condominium building plus stairways walkways railings etc.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

We enjoyed doing your project! Thank you for the review!

03/30/2020

JoAnna G.

Fantastic Absolutely fantastic job, my ninety-year-old golfing father always on the go does not know how to use social media so, he asked that I write a review for this company which he Raves about immensely so kudos to you for making an 90 year old man who is usually very critical very happy. Excellent job very respectful and very professional company, highly recommend and will use on other properties, reccomend to family and friends!!

Description of Work
Painting my Entire House

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

We are so glad to hear your father say that he likes the paint job! Make sure to tell him thank you from us!

03/25/2020

Bob A.

Very good. I used them twice. The work they did was great. They did perfect. Very professional and clean up everyday. Had it done in two days. 2400 sq ft print.

Description of Work
exterior painting wholehouse

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed having you as a customer!

03/22/2020

Bob N.

Painters Randy and Jim repainted all the wood cabinets throughout our condo, including kitchen, bathrooms and wine cabinet. These guys were professional, focused, prompt and friendly while performing the work. The cabinets look brand new and the quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Ryan Hammond Inc. Painting Contractor and painters Randy and Jim. - Bob and Sheila Novak.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom cabinets repainted.

Category interior painters

We hope you love how your cabinets look! Thank you for being an awesome customer!

03/14/2020

Betty E.

Project took 3 days and Jim and Jason did a fantastic job. Their professionalism and quality of work were wonderful. Would definitely use again and would highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and painting

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new paint job!

02/19/2020

Carol H.

This had to be the easiest process ever. Ono, Jordan and David were the best team ever for quality of work, expertise, and dependability. Our home was meticulously painted and no small detail was left undone. When they left our home today, EVERYTHING was cleaned up, the house looked crisp and I am one proud homeowner because of the improved appearance. I couldn't be happier with the finished product. Beyond that, these men were so courteous and responsive to questions and requests. It was a true pleasure to trust our home exterior project to these fine gentleman.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

We hope you like your new paint job. Thank you for the review!

02/19/2020

Robert H.

The crew of Ono, Jordan and David did an amazing job. Their attention to detail was outstanding. They really worked hard to make sure that we were completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of our home

Category house painters

Thanks for the review! We are thankful to have you as a customer!

01/29/2020

Ed K.

Excellent job done in a very professional manner with attention to details & overall quality of completed job. The team including Ronald & Jose worked in an efficient manner under the expert direction of Ono with a focus on each step of the process for “a job well done”!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of entire home

Category pressure washing, house painters

We are glad to have had you as a customer!! Thank you for the review!

Full Blast Solutions

We are a hometown company that takes pride in quality work. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Exterior Cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We do it all from roof cleanings to tree removal We are licensed and insured. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

MaidPro Southwest Florida

Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or one-time cleaning, it's time to discover the magic of MaidPro. Servicing Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties with all your cleaning needs. Your home will be cleaned to your highest expectations by trained professionals at surprisingly affordable rates. Give us a call today.

Offers by MaidPro Southwest Florida on Angi
    C&H Service of SW Florida LLC

C&H Service of SW Florida LLC has been operating since 2015 providing an excellent quality service. We're owner operated and I am on site for all jobs. I like to make sure your job is done right and looks beautiful. Please call for a free estimate today!

Offers by C&H Service of SW Florida LLC on Angi

CGC1527889
    Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

Luxury Homes, Low-Mid-High Rise Buildings, New Construction, Condominium Associations, Apartment Complexes, Warehouses, Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, Churches, Schools, Hotels, Medical Facilities, Single Family Homes, Custom Homes, Condominiums, New Construction & Repaints, Faux Finishing & Murals, Specialty Coatings & Finishes, Wallpaper Removal/Installation, Drywall Repairs/Finishes, Stucco Repairs, Driveways & Garage Floors, Pressure Washing, Waterproofing

NA