Perfection Plus

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

Owner operated full service painting contractor.Available Monday thru Saturday, 9 AM til 7 PM. Additional phone number: (239) 850-9430...

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

drywall (41)interior painting (38)house painting (11)water damage restoration (4)wallpaper removal (4)concrete driveways (4)plastering (3)plumbers (2)pressure washing (1)

05/03/2022

C J.

Mark did an excellent job with the painting. Mark also repaired a few baseboards that needed renailed. He is very meticulous and detailed. Mark works by himself so the job will take a little longer but it was well worth it with the end product. He works room by room so you can plan accordingly and figure out where to start and finish.

Description of Work
Painted interior of Condo

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

03/30/2022

Rose T.

We could not have asked for more. Mark Davis is a professional painter in every sense of the word. First, he helped me determine what colors and what type of paint we should use. That is important to someone like me who doesn't paint. He went to Sherwin Willaims and bought the paint. He arrived when he said he would. He was very neat and clean! He was quiet and courteous. Our two bathrooms look great!

Description of Work
We had 2 bathrooms painted

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

06/09/2021

William R.

Mark Davis did an excellent job painting three rooms in our house. Great attention to detail and fixed issue we didn't know existed. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Painted three rooms

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

03/24/2021

James S.

Mark is terrific. He listens, offers good advice and is an exacting and careful painter. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

11/23/2020

Ryan H.

We went with Mark because he not only owns the company, he does the work. He takes his time and has pride in what he does. The work was excellent.

Description of Work
Interior painting, cabinet painting

Category muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

09/21/2020

Debi K.

He was awesome!!! The sheet rock was a mess and he completely cleaned it all up so you would never know how bad it was. You may have to wait for him but he is the best!!!

Description of Work
Drywall shackling and painting

Category drywall, muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/08/2020

Vicki H.

Mark is fantastic. This is the second house he has painted for us in 3 months. (long story). When we needed the new house painted there was no question as to who we were going to hire. Mark!! He did another great job for us. I told him that he started as our contractor and ended up a friend. Will be hiring him to do the exterior of our home in the near future.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

04/14/2020

Marilyn S.

Mark Davis did a wonderful, professional job, He was so patient with me when I changed a color midway through the project. Mark did an excellent job and was willing to answers my questions and gave me excellent advice on colors and color placement. Mark does very high quality work and proceeds in an orderly manner. I will recommend Mark to all my friends and would hire Mark again.

Description of Work
Our entire condo painted April 2020

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

Review for Perfection Plus - 6889 Kimberly Ter, Fort Myers, FL - 38497788

Thanks [Member Name Removed] !!

02/24/2020

Victoria C.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect job than what Mark did. I bought a newly constructed house and all the walls were one color. I hired Mark to paint the whole house inside. He exceeded my expectations! I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would hire him again in a heartbeat! If you want a quality job done hire Mark, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
I needed the whole interior of my new house painted.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Thanks !!!

12/13/2018

Nancy E.

Excellent. Mark prepared the walls for painting. He also patched several holes.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal

Category drywall, wallpaper removal

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

12/11/2018

Carl C.

It couldn't have gone better. Mark showed up when he said he would and finished the job sooner than predicted, which resulted in a lower charge than what I had originally agreed to. The workmanship was excellent, and he is easy to have working around the house.

Description of Work
We needed to have some ceiling and wall drywall damage repaired and painted.

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] !

07/20/2018

Thomas B.

Mark was very responsive returning phone calls, text messages and emails, when requesting estimate and throughout the process. Highly knowledgeable of in preparation and application of quality products to bring out the best in my home. I had some really old stained paint and bare wood which Mark took the time to prep and prime to provide a excellent finish. Provides suggestions / recommendations but not rigid in his way - adaptable to what I wanted to have done. Pricing was very reasonable (entire interior paint - ceilings and trim) - I received 4 quotes and Perfection Plus was the next to least expensive and may have been least expensive given top quality paint used. Cut in is excellent, no mess.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

05/14/2018

Jan D.

Excellent!! Very meticulous!! Nice to work with and highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Painted great room, dining room, kitchen walls and trim. Small repairs to drywall.

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

01/21/2018

Heather R.

Mike was a true profession in every way. We had serious time constraints but he made the repairs for us in a timely fashion even over the weekend. The repairs were more complex than we first thought but he used his experience and skill toward the problem for a perfect result.

Description of Work
Retape and paint lanai ceiling

Work Completed On 01/21/2018

08/01/2017

Elizabeth P.

Mark is fantastic at what he does, a true perfectionist. And a great person. He had to come and in fix a terrible texturing job done by a fired contractor. He feathered it in beautifully. His drywall repairs were seamless. His painting job was first rate.

Description of Work
Drywall repair; texturing; entire interior painted

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/08/2017

Helena A.

Both occasions did an EXCELLENT job. I will recommend his work without reservations.

Description of Work
Paint walls two Rooms Last year The second time panted doors, base board,staircase railing, all the wood work

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

05/08/2017

Lori M.

The job went great. Mark is very professional and gets job done.

Description of Work
Paintine interior and drywall work

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

01/16/2017

Michele M.

Great job-can't even tell work was done

Description of Work
Repair small area of ceiling that had gotten wet

Category water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

10/25/2016

John A.

Excellent All I have to say is give this guy your business. Mark Davis has helped us immensely in getting our Cape Coral home ready for sale. He power washed and stained our dock area, driveway, mailbox and the inside walls. 1st) He answered his phone first time I called him. Communicates via text, email and or voicemail and this I’ve found to be very helpful due to our remote location at the time. 2nd) He’s is a good listener and got me an estimate quickly. 3rd) He started the job quickly, finished on time and even went over and above when he found other things to repair and paint without extra charge. His work was done with skill and with an attention to detail. I highly recommend him for your painting needs. He wasn’t the cheapest, but I’m glad I found him when I needed a person of action.

Description of Work

Category concrete driveways, drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

08/17/2016

Betsy D.

We are new to the area so relied on Angie's List reviews for drywall repair and painting. We were so happy to have found Mark Davis of Perfection Plus. Top notch repairs and painting. Very neat and professional. Mark even recommended painting beneath the chair rail in the dining area with the accent paint we were already using on other walls. It was a great suggestion and really looks super nice. So with Mark you will also be getting someone who really has an eye for what will look great!

Description of Work
Repairing numerous drywall holes where TV had been hung on wall and in bathroom where towel bar came off. Painting MBR and bath and accent walls in Living Room and Dining Room.

Work Completed On 08/05/2016

03/11/2016

Emily R.

Mark provided a fair estimate, was on time and completed work was very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Drywall repair on porch ceiling and paint.

Work Completed On 03/09/2016

02/09/2016

Duane H.

I called Mark on 2/2/16 regarding a 8 x 13 inch hole in the ceiling that needed patched. He said that the earliest he could do it would be later the following week which was acceptable to me. However, he called the next day saying that time had opened up on 2/5. He said he could arrive between 11:00 and 11:30 am which he did. I was impressed with the care he took to cover all the furniture, floor, and even the walls before beginning. Mark did a great job and I would use him again. I would also use him for painting if the need were to arise.

Description of Work
Patch a hole in the ceiling.

Work Completed On 02/05/2016

01/21/2016

Kimberlee L.

Mark responded promptly with giving us a estimate. He was also able to perform the painting within the week which was a big plus. We had recently bought this house and all above mentioned rooms had a bright awful red paint. Mark worked diligently edging perfectly and at a fast pace. It took a primer coat and three layers of the desired paint to get rid of the red. As stated, Mark worked at a fast pace, not wasting any time. Very enjoyable gentleman to converse with through the day as he worked. I have a beautifully painted house now with Mark attending to each detail expertly. Cleaned up his work space every night before leaving. No drips or drops anywhere it shouldn't be. He presented himself clean and dressed as one should for a paint job. Very very nice gentleman and a spotless expert job. I would and will definitely hire him again for any painting we will need done. Thanks Mark!

Description of Work
Painted our living room, dining room, stairway and upstairs hallway.

Category plumbing, interior painters