Paver Protectors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

12801 Commerce Lakes Dr Ste 3

Fort Myers, FL 33913

Paver Protectors Brick Paver Cleaning & Sealing. We offer a state of the art sealing process that includes cleaning and then sealing your brick pavers all on the same day. We use water based sealers that are Guaranteed NOT to turn white. Our sealers will not only protect your pavers from staining, pitting, and fading, but will give you superior color enhancement. Sealing your Brick Pavers will also help to eliminate ant mines, weed growth, and sand washout....

04/25/2022

Woodrow J.

Scheduling was easy. I had an estimate within a couple of days and then on the date of the work they showed up on time. All my questions were answered and the finished product looks great. You can't tell where the repairs were made and the entire deck looks like new.

Description of Work
Repair pavers on pool deck then clean and seal

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the nice review and thank you for choosing Paver Protectors.

08/20/2020

Joseph G.

Arrived 20 minutes early and completed the job within 2 hrs or less. I did not think it would come out as well as it did. The pavers were that badly stained and full of moss and weeds. I will have them continue to keep them looking like new in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed lanai pavers

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we are here to help. We appreciate your business and the nice review. Have a Great Day! Jeff Evers Paver Protectors

08/05/2020

Russell C.

Excellent estimate and service scheduling. Very polite service staff and results were great!

Description of Work
Paver cleaning & sealing

Category concrete repair,pressure washing

Thank you very much for the nice review. We appreciate your business and hope to do business with you again in the future. Have a Great Day! The Paver Protectors Crew

08/04/2020

john C.

It was great. the only problem we had was gate access security did not properly review a previously submitted access request which the service person had to work through. This is a homeowner issue NOT a Paver Protector issue. But the worked through and did another great job.

Description of Work
Clean our concrete pavers

Category concrete repair,pressure washing

Thank you for the nice review. Sometimes the guard gates in the communities have issues with their computer systems. We appreciate your business! The Crew at Paver Protectors

07/16/2020

Karen R.

The cleaning went great. They came to the door to let me know they were here. The cleaning looks great. We have used Paver Protectors for several years and have been very pleased.

Description of Work
Paver pressure cleaning.

Category concrete repair,pressure washing

Thank you for the nice review. Our VIP Maintenance program is very popular with regular cleanings in between the sealing that is done every couple of years. We appreciate your business! Regards, Jeff & The Paver Protectors Team

07/16/2020

Lolita M.

The work looks great. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Resealing walkway and driveway pavers

Category concrete repair

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your business. Regards, Jeff & The Paver Protectors Team

07/13/2020

brad T.

Signed up to their VIP program that provides follow up cleaning and resealing over a two year period. On time, good follow up and reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Paver cleaning and sealing

Category concrete repair,decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,hardscaping

Thank you. Our VIP program is very popular among our clients. We appreciate the nice review and look forwarding to working with you into the future. Have a Great Day! Jeff Evers Paver Protectors

06/09/2020

Eleanor C.

Paver Protectors just cleaned, re-sanded and sealed my driveway and large lanai. Everything looks fantastic!! They were punctual and very professional. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Clean and seal

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,pressure washing

Thank you !! It makes us proud that through our marketing efforts we are able to attract the BEST customers. Sometimes it's the little things that people appreciate the most (good communication, being on time, answering questions etc). We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a Fantastic Day! Jeff Evers & The Paver Protector Team

06/03/2020

James V.

The process left white marks on pavers, zebra pattern on pavers, and clumps of sealer. Called and requested problems to be fixed by a different worker. Same worker was assigned our job with another worker. They power washed the problem areas rem which removed all of the sand in the joints, then resealed. They returned to check the job and we pointed out the sand issue. We were told they would discuss with their boss. We never heard back from them. We had to re-sand many of the pavers and will need to reseal. Waste of money would never use Paver Protectors again.

Description of Work
Clean and seal pavers on new home.

Category pressure washing,hardscaping

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We take these reviews very seriously so that we can improve our company and our process whenever possible. You had called a few weeks after the initial job was done and stated that it didn't look quite up to your expectations. With no hesitation we scheduled another appointment to come out and redo the job to your satisfaction. We did send another crew leader out to do the job but also sent the original guy with him so that he can see the issues and learn how we correct them. We redid the entire job which included another cleaning followed up with another sealing. The job came out great and looks wonderful. The guys came back later in the day to make sure that it still looked good after everything dried so that we can insure a quality job was done. My tech had told me that you asked about the sand and he said he would have the office call you but that you stated that you would just broom in some silica sand. He took that as you were going to do that and that was the message he relayed to me. I do have pictures but cannot upload onto Angie's List. The joints are tight and the sand levels look fine ( 1/8 to 1/4 inch below the chamfer edge). The sand is not supposed to be to the top of the joint. I apologize that your experience didn't live up to our expectations. We handle complaints swiftly and take care of any issues as you seen with your original call about being unhappy. Once we got that call we came out , inspected the job, and swiftly came out to do the job again to your satisfaction. We thought that you were happy. If you had called again we would of come out again to make you happy but we had no idea about your displeasure until reading this review. Again, thank you for letting us know and we will strive to be better for those clients that choose paver protectors in the future. Have a blessed day! Jeff Evers Paver Protectors

05/31/2020

Joan N.

Extremely well. I used this company before and I was amazed at the difference in Paver Protectors and the others I tried so of course I had them do it again. Austen was so pleasant and professional and used numerous tools and products to do the job. Customer service is awesome as is Jeff. Use them......you won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash and Seal pool deck, lanai, driveway, walks

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your repeat business [Member Name Removed]. We spend a lot of money researching the chemicals that we use to obtain the best results. We just love talking with our customers and getting their feedback. Have a Great Day! Jeff Evers Paver Protectors

Spray pressure wash

Pressure Washing Service Pressure Clean Home, Driveway And Roof.

Niks pressure washing/home cleaning services

Hello Niks pressure washing/Junk Removal services is a fort Myers based small business specializing in residential pressure washing, vinyl siding concrete stone and drive ways. On the other side of my business I offer total home deep clean/junk removal services. My name is Nik and iv had this business for about 6 months now that I run with my girlfriend and uncle so family is incredibly important to me and hold tremendous value in building repeat customers. I hope you give me chance to make your home beautiful again.

Estates Pressure Washing

We specialize in pressure washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, gutters, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Estates Pressure Washing  on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Brick Paver Cleaning & Sealing, Resanding, Stripping off old solvent based sealers, and Pressure Cleaning. We also offer a maintenance program so that your pavers always look their best. We work on Driveways, Pool Decks, Walkways, and any other type of Brick Paver Surfaces.

We do not offer any type of repair work. However, we can provide you with a list of companies that are local and that do repair work.