Noel Painting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

11627 Marshwood Ln

Fort Myers, FL 33908

Over 40 years of experience in the painting industry. Family owned and operated. One of the most respected painting contractors in Florida. We are capable of executing almost any painting project, from small residential repaints to large scale commercial buildings. Our hard work and respect for our customers have made Noel Painting one of the most trusted residential and commercial painting contractors in Florida. We have franchise opportunities available throughout the State!...

04/25/2021

Richard W.

They did a great job with the caulking, sealing and painting, but unfortunately painted it all white instead of peach with white trim, which was requested. Since the property was a rental property, it was difficulty to schedule repainting, plus they blamed the paint supplier. We were very disappointed that it was the wrong color, but the quality of the work itself was excellent.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category contractors

02/09/2018

Sandy C.

We were very pleased with our experience with Noel Painters. We hired them to repaint most of the interior surfaces of the house to prepare it for sale. So we were interested in getting a good job, but wanted it done quickly and without busting the budget. Rob the estimator came out promptly and returned a quote within a couple of days. The quote was very competitive and their crew was ready to start before we were. The crew was at work every day at 7:30 and they went until 5. They were very courteous and did their best to work around the fact that we were living in the house while they were working. The work was completed in 4.5 days. They cleaned up very well, and the finished job was very neat. The house really looks nice! We would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior House Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

05/06/2017

Barbara O.

Category interior painters

04/03/2017

Ellen B.

Very pleased in all regards.

Description of Work
We had 2 homes' exterior painted by Noel.

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

03/02/2017

Barbara M.

Noel Painting did a wonderful job. They understood the problem and devised a plan to solve the problem. We need to sand, prime with an anti mold blocker and finish by repainting the whole house. The team leader work with us to keep the disruption to a minimum as we were living in the house. We highly recommend Steven Noel and his family owned painting company.

Description of Work
Our home was remodeled in 2014 but the painting contractor at that time did a terrible job and the whole house need to be repainted in less than two years as mold was growing up and down all the new wood.

10/25/2016

Shannon J.

Our living room has 16' ceilings, so they had to use scaffolding on our tile floors. The work needed the work to be completed in 3 weeks (company coming), and to complicate things even further, Hurricane Matthew sent wind/rain bands our way making the outside project even more challenging, but the guys managed through it! The Regional Manager walked through the job weekly to ensure everything was going as expected, and to make sure the guys had everything they needed. The crew arrived promptly, and left the work areas swept and organized at the end of the day. They went over and beyond what was expected, along with being courteous and patient while we moved around the house.... To summarize, our home looks amazing, inside and out. We are very, very happy with the results! Noel Painting is the best!

Description of Work
We hired Noel Painting to paint our entire 3300 sf home, inside and out.

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

12/07/2015

David V.

Description of Work
Painted house

06/18/2014

Barbara J.

I was not at all happy with the results. Pavers did not appear to have been sealed and sand was blowing around pavers that were supposedly sealed. These areas looked cleaned but not sealed. Owner of this company was not willing to make the job right. I was very unhappy with the work performed by Noel painting. I would definitely NOT recommend this company. The nasty owner offered me the opportunity to upgrade to a more expensive type of sand at my expense.

Description of Work
Power wash, sand and seal the pavers in driveway and walkway outside the front of my home.

04/15/2014

Elizabeth P.

Description of Work
I had the interior of the home painted, including doors and trim. Very pleased with outcome and would recommend. Arrived on time, job completed on schedule.

03/20/2014

Richard L.

I have never seen such a poor, unprofessional painting job. All surfaces were sprayed, without masking switches, outlets and brand new windows. Everything was covered with overspray, and large surfaces of the walls were not done. The trim was never cut in, and there was sloppy show-through. They never sanded or filled holes. The entire job needs to be re-done. No one has come out to even check the work.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior of new construction

01/10/2014

Cynthia F.

Category interior painters

07/29/2013

Chris M.

This experience was no where near as good as my painting experience. The guys submitted the number of hours to the company that I felt were not correct. They did not see all of the rotten wood so I had to have them come back out. They even attached the new screen to a rotten board. They installed the new screen doors but did a poor job adjusting them and said it was b/c I had bought cheap doors. They have since come back out and readjusted the doors. So the reason I would use them again is b/c the owner of the company, Travis, was very reasonable and fair when I expressed my dissatisfaction with this part of the process. He lowered the amount I owed and sent the guys back to my house free of charge to make everything right. See my review for painting the house.

Description of Work
Replaced rotten wood before house was painted, rescreened a porch, and installed new screen doors. They gave me a per hour price for the work but failed to tell me that 2 men would be working so it came out double.

Category contractors, house painters, doors

07/29/2013

Chris M.

Fantastic. The pressure wash guys did an excellent job. The painters were a different crew but were just as fantastic. They were prompt every morning, worked very hard and finished in 3 days. I had to have them come back twice for touch ups and they never complained. I also had them replace rotten wood, rescreen a porch and install new screen doors which will be submitted in a separate review b/c it was a different experience.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate to pressure wash, paint, take down old light fixtures, put back new light fixtures.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

01/02/2013

Noel G.

It was an excellent experience. They were very prompt with their estimate. They expedited my job because of a cancelled job. What stood out for me is the professionalism of the employees. They were always prompt, and they did exactly what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
I used Noel's Painting Inc. for exterior and interior painting.

04/17/2012

Anthony K.

I called 8 painting contractors for an estimate to paint the exterior of my house. Noel Painting came the very next morning, explained what they would do and had an email quote to me that same afternoon. Their quote was very specific as to what they would do , what type of paint would be used, etc. Not being familiar with different paint brands and quality levels I called Noel Painting and they answered all my questions...I called several times on different items and they always gladly answered all of my questions. After selecting Noel I told them I was having some other work done later in the month and I would like to have the painting done as soon as possible...to my benefit they scheduled me to have it done the very next week. When the painting crew came they were very courteous and professional. They covered my plants and windows.They worked each day in a professional manner and only stopped for a lunch break. When they were done the crew leader asked me to walk around the house to make sure I was satisfied and corrected any small issues I saw.I would certainly use Noel Painting again and will recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
They power washed the exterior of the house and then painted the entire exterior of the house.