Hansen Screen Enclosures

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2008

license SCC056783. We currently have around 20 employees. We have been in business since 1988. We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible....

ABSOLUTE WINDOW

Welcome to Absolute Window where we are committed to ABSOLUTE customer satisfaction! We are a local and family owned business with 3 generations of experience. Our office is located in Punta Gorda FL with a small showroom. We specialize in NEW CUSTOM WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION for residential retro-fitting, new construction and commercial jobs. If you are looking to get hurricane impact windows, please invite us out to give you a FREE quote! *we install windows, sliding glass doors, exterior doors and shutters.

JG pressure washing services

Give us a call today for your pressure washing needs.

Morgan Exteriors of Ft. Myers

Ft. Myer's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors, and Siding. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

02/01/2017

Jennifer S.

I would say it was average, I wouldn't say it was above average or below. Nothing like wowed me. They were lower in price but I also feel like the finished product kinda looks a little cheap. There is a roof, and it's not like a finished roof, and it doesn't look good, but you can only see it from up on the second floor looking down on it and it's like oh that looks pretty bad. The quality is pretty shoddy. All the screws were exposed, we had to go back and cover all those after. It just doesn't look finished, it looks kinda very industrial and kinda just slapped together. They completed it in the time frame they gave us. The guy he dealt with was a retiree and I think he was doing it part time for extra money. He was a nice guy but he was definitely not professional. He wasn't really able to explain things. I think they issue with them is they probably do more like pool screen enclosures and we actually wanted more of a room with a finished roof. We would probably use a contractor that does that kind of remodeling. I don't think it was really their wheelhouse to do it.

Description of Work
We had a screen enclosure put on the back of our house.

01/31/2017

Sandra C.

Description of Work
I called this provider twice to schedule a lanai screen repair/replacement. Once, in December and again in January. The first time I called, he said somebody would call me back. Never happened. The second time I called, an appointment was scheduled and nobody showed up or has ever called me.

Category screen repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], all I can do is apologize. Unfortunately, it takes many employees to run the business and sometimes mistakes are made. This isn't something that happens often and once again I apologize. Sincerely, Erik Hansen

03/21/2016

Dan or Cinder S.

Called provider to see if could get estimate for lanai screen hole in top; the gentleman that eventually talked to me was not professional and seemed not to want to provide info for such a small job. Said would not send anyone to give estimate; that they would have to send a repair truck out and that would cost $100 and if the repair was done the cost would be that $100 plus $1.25 per sq in of screen repaired, thus will not use this provider now or even call back in the future.

Description of Work
nothing did not use due to poor phone manners

Category screen repair

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is unfortunate that you feel the way you do. We do charge a $100.00 service charge and $1.25 per square foot, not inch. On smaller repairs like this, we try to avoid sending a salesperson because we feel that it is not efficient to do so. Sincerely, Erik Hansen

01/07/2015

Diana S.

They got the job done in about 3-4 hours. The workers were very professional. The cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
They put a screen enclosure on the front the house. They screened in my front patio.

Category sunrooms

08/27/2014

Alex D.

Hansen screen enclosure never called me back. They gentleman on the phone took my phone number and address but never contacted me back.

Description of Work
I called Hansen screen enclosure. The gentleman stated that he will have someone call me and schedule an appointment. I never received a phone call back from them. From the other reviews, it does appear to be a trend with this company. Not professional at all.

07/14/2014

Dan D.

We contacted several companies to re-screen our pool cage. The original screens were about 5-6 years old. I had replaced a few panels myself here and there over the years, but we had a windstorm come through and it tore up some of the higher panels that I could not reach. Therefore, we decided to have the entire pool cage re-screened by a professional. We called several companies and ecided to go with Hansen. They were very responsive to our needs and did a fantastic job. We chose to have the finer/tougher mesh screen to keep the bugs out of our lanai. This screen has a superb warranty. The job was done in approximately 2013. So far, no problems with the screen. Hansen Screen did a great job.

Description of Work
We had this provider re-screen our 6 year old pool cage.

06/11/2014

Diane K.

Hansen Screen Enclosures was contacted by us the end of March 2014. We live in a gated community so we had to get approval. Hansens did all the necessary paperwork and submitted it promptly. They took the old screen down and hauled it away. Put the new screen enclosure in with a forty foot picture window. The enclosure turned out terrific. We were extremely happy with the work. The employees were very nice explaining everything as they went along. Also they were neat. They cleaned up everything each day and when they finished. We would recommend them if you want a professional perfect screen enclosure.

Description of Work
Constructed and installed a screened pool enclosure. And took down the old pool enclosure.

Category screen repair,sunrooms

02/20/2014

Jim S.

I will probably proceed with Hansen but may put the re-screening off until after hurricane season.

Description of Work
This is an up-date on my previous experience which was poor. Now, upon my answering his e-mail, he explained the mix up in contacting me and immediately answered the remaining questions I have.

02/04/2014

James B.

These guys were pros from the get go.

Category screen repair

We appreciate the accolade. We will pass this on to the installers that were responsible for your project. Thanks, Erik T. Hansen

01/12/2014

James G.

Due to reported personnel problems, the job completion was 2 months overdue. I am happy with the final product, but was frustrated by delays.

Description of Work
I used Hansen Screen Enclosures to design and construct the screen enclosure for our lanai.

Category sunrooms

[member name removed], to be honest with you, I am happy that you graded us as well as you did. There were definite personnel problems pertaining to your project. There were also setback issues that caused some heart ache when dealing with the County. The personnel issues have been taken care of and lessons were learned. I am happy that ultimately, you are pleased with the final product. Your project presented us with some challenging situations but I am also happy with the final result. I apologize for the issues and delays that you experienced but I can assure you that we have taken care of them. Thanks, Erik Hansen

Hansen Screen Enclosures

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2008

11840 Metro Pkwy A

Fort Myers, FL 33966

Custom Screen Enclosures, Front Entries, Undertruss Lanais, Composite roof screen rooms, Vinyl and Acrylic windows, fencing, mechanical and welded railing, ornamental metal fabrication, storm protection and screen repair. We also have a retail store and showroom.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover