Gulf Shore Cooling Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2010

6428 Commerce Park Dr.

Fort Myers, FL 33966

WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL Air Conditioning Contractor? Experience: Since 1983, Gulf Shore Cooling has been proudly serving Southwest Florida. As a state-certified air conditioning contractor, we provide the expertise and skills you need to stay comfortable. Training: All of our air conditioning professionals are factory trained and all participate in ongoing education to provide you with the most up-to-date information and service you deserve. Reliability: No matter how hot and humid it may be outside, we'll make sure your family maintains ideal comfort inside with our efficient and reliable services. You can trust our team for the highest quality equipment and excellent service right when you need it. Customer Satisfaction: We boast a 9.7 % Satisfaction Score with our customers! Independently and locally owned with great Financing options available. Call us and find out how you can become a Lifetime Customer!...

06/16/2020

JOHN T.

Adam Jarbeck was the Gulf Shore Cooling Technician that performed the annual system inspection. Adam was Punctual, Professional, Knowledgeable, and very personable,as well as polite. I'm amazed at the number of technicians employed by Gulf Shore Cooling that fit that description. Adam suggested some add on equipment to the compressor that would improve it's performance. After listing to his explanation, and how rational it was; I decided to have it installed. Adam didn't pressure me into my decision it was purely a recommendation. I would highly recommend Gulfshore Cooling to anyone in the market for a new airconditioner, or for service on an existing system. Adam is a UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN fan.... That makes him special in my book.

Description of Work
Annual maintence performed, added additional equipment for better performance.

Category

02/05/2019

Bud E.

Ask for Edwin Hernandez for your installation as he was exceptional. Pleasant to have in our home and his installation was by the numbers. I could not have been more impressed. Give him a raise, but don't lose him. My only issue is the Costco connection. Great rebates are advertised and in fact, our two rebates amounted to $900. However, the price of $5800 was very high, so it all works out to $5000 which is on the higher end of local companies.. Anyway, we are happy.

Description of Work
New A/C Installation

10/15/2018

allen S.

The tech seemed to do a good job. Unfortunately, he was very set on trying to sell me on items/ products I did not need. My system is only a few years old. He tried to sell me on a surge protector for the condenser outside. I have a whole house surge protector in my meter by FPL and a whole house surge protector in my fuse box. He alluded that it would be hard to fight FPL and get paid out if there was an incidence. I do not totally disagree that may be a problem, but I did not see any advantage in having to fight a small mom and pop HVAC company if there would be an incidence. The other item was for some type of electrical item even though he acknowledged that my readings were all well within range. It is unfortunate that many of these AC company's try to cross-sell. We home owners are a captive audience we invite them in for maintenance and they try to cross -sell products that we may not need. They take advantage and abuse the privilege we afforded them by hiring them. I do not hire them to sell me; I hire them to maintain! If the owners of these AC/ HVAC companies played the long game and build up trust over the years when the time comes for a new unit if they are competitive in pricing and warranty they greatly increase the probability that they will get the business because they are the known entity.

Description of Work
Semi-annual maintenance

09/01/2017

Donald A.

I have a semi-annual service plan with them. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They tune it up and clean everything.

08/24/2017

timothy W.

there way to high. The ac installed failed the inspection cause the duct work came off of the air handler.my old ac unit was alot less on my electric bill.prior to the new ac unit my first month bill was only 90bucks,then it was 134 and since the new ac unit was installed my electric bill is up to 141 bucks I even have the thermostat set at 79 degrees . it seems like the ac is still kicking on every 5 minutes . when i still had my cape coral house mr cool installed an ac unit that was only 5,000 and my electric bill was only 75bucks a month I had no problems with them am at all . I will also never go through home depot again to have any outside company to install another ac system for me.

Description of Work
I should of kept my old system for another yr, New ac

08/23/2017

Viviana L.

horrible- worst than the old unit- City inspection failed- they sent technician in 5 times before we could feel comfortable - still issues- pending the new inspection- never again. run away Forget about Home Depot no interest offer- it is not worth it.

Description of Work
New system+ insulation

08/12/2017

Phyllis G.

They come in and test the heating and air. They do all the service work.They will always call when it is time. I think that is appropriate. Every time they walk in the house they put those booties on.

Description of Work
They do the maintenance twice a year.

07/30/2017

Renee G.

The staff was on time, quiet, professional. Arrived at 9:30 am and was gone by 3:00 pm. Cleaned up after themselves. Explained the system. Supervisor stopped by and oversaw the final hour of work.

Description of Work
Replaced 17 year old A/C for my condo.

06/25/2017

Kevin M.

Terrible! For 10 years I thought my problems stemmed from a lousy Trane AC unit. It turns out their shoddy ductwork caused multiple AC failures. I replaced the one ton compressor, 3 ton compressor, and AC coil. All of these were under my 10 year parts and labor agreement or the system would have "eaten me alive financially". For 10 years Gulf Shore maintained my unit, never once mentioning the air flow problems caused by an undersized and poorly sealed duct system was causing pressure failures and excess moisture build-up to rust my components.

Description of Work
I had a New Trane AC unit installed in 2006 by Gulf Shore Cooling and a total redo of my ductwork

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/08/2017

Edward M.

Excellent work, on time, very professional, caught an issue before it happened.

Description of Work
service agreement on our HVAC system

Husky plumbing pros

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

R Values Insulation LLC

R Values Insulation LLC offers Blown attic Insulation for all of Lee County, FL. Learn more about at RValuesSWFL.com. For Existing homes and attics in southwest Florida, Blown Fiberglass is the #1 option. No settle, no toxic chemicals, and affordable pricing is the top 3 reasons our customers choose us. As a second generation insulation contractor, R Values Insulation LLC has local insulation experience. We take pride in every install, working with homeowners schedules to make the overall process smooth and simple, and offer quality insulation materials that are manufactured here in U.S.A. Adding 8 inches or more of insulation is common, but every attic is different. We want whats best for your home and your wallet. Contact us for a free estimate or for insulation related questions.

Plumbing Nerds

Plumbing Nerds State Licensed & Insured serves ALL SW Florida and offers exceptional plumbing & drain service. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Upfront Price Guarantee and No Fee After Hour Guarantee, we are ready to help you with your plumbing & drain needs. Give us a call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Plumbing Nerds on Angi

Florida
    State of Florida
    08/30/2022
    Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Financing

HVAC, Maintenance, Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioning Filtration, IAQ Products, Air Duct Replacement