Elite Services And Repair

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

8720 Alico Road Suite 4

Fort Myers, FL 33912

Elite Services and Repair is a proudly owner operated Fort Myers business that provides expert water, mold and fire damage restoration services, while providing an unmatched level of customer care.At Elite Services and Repair we aim to be one of Fort Myers’s premier water damage restoration specialists. We understand the heartache that accompanies a loss. We stand behind our work and our goal is to exceed our customers expectations.As an owner operated business, and trained technicians we strive to make you feel comfortable having us in your home or business....

10/13/2014

Vivian L.

They provided excellent, professional, courteous service (all the things one would hope for) in a difficult situation. As the homeowner, I could not see the extent of the damage & repairs under the home, so confidence in their work was important. I feel very confident it was done well.

Description of Work
evaluate & repair potentail sewage leak and loss of insulation and vapor barrier under the home

Category mold removal

09/04/2014

Cynthia P.

Description of Work
Sprayed the inside of 2 motorhomes and outside bins. The chemicals were pet safe once it dried. We are pleased with the results.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

09/29/2013

Blakeleigh & John B.

Ryan was very prompt in coming out for an estimate for service. He did not charge us a dime even though he came after hours. I had recently hired a really bad company the same day who had put an injector drying system in my home that was only making my problem worse. Ryan was quick, professional, and courteous. Unfortunately, after firing the first company, Allstate advised me they would rather send their own company. However I will definitely keep in mind for any referrals or future work (which I hope I never need again). He was VERY knowledgeable and took time to explain the problem which the first company had neglected to do.

Description of Work
Evaluate a previous companies failure and advised of what the problem was and what needed to be done to restore my master bathroom.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, water damage restoration, interior painters, floor cleaning, mold removal

04/02/2013

Victoria J.

Broken ice maker line leaked water everywhere, which created mold along the entire wall behind the refrigerator. Our cabinets also were damaged from the mold. This company was very detail oriented with the removing of all the drywall and cabinets, and managed to match our 6yr old cabinets perfectly! We were very pleased!

Description of Work
They were very professional and courteous, and were always willing to take the time to answer my questions, (even if I felt like I was asking the same questions repeatedly). They were very knowledgable about the mold and cleaning process, and were very thorough. They handled our belongings as if they were their own. They made our insurance claim a breeze! I am a realtor and I see this all the time; I always hear about the nightmares during a water damage, and we didn't have any. I will use again and refer them to everyone I know!!!!

Category custom cabinets, drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

04/01/2013

josh M.

Excellent job. I hope I never have this problem but I know who to call.

Description of Work
In the middle of the night Saturday January 19th, 2013, I called for an emergency water flood and Elite Service and Repair showed up quickly that same night and were gone halfway through the next day. I called around 1:30 in the morning and they arrived at 2:00 am and Elite Service had they talked to my insurance company by morning, they were able to fix my bathroom from the beginning to end and you couldn't tell I even had a problem.The only money I had to pay was my deductible. I would recommend them highly.

Category water damage restoration

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

One Minute Dry Time Green Carpet Cleaning

With over 15 years of experience in home and office cleaning services, we are leading experts in our industry. Our organic carpet cleaning services are the way of the future and it's dry immediately-guaranteed-or it's free! One Minute Dry Time's 100% environmentally friendly carpet cleaning services leave your carpeting and fabrics cleaner, and healthier than the day they were fabricated or installed. Our unique system is the environmentally preferred way to clean carpets. We use the only system approved to remove dust mites and dust mite allergens, mold & mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and environmental contaminates. We can do all this in your first cleaning! We also offer Tile & Grout cleaning services which are Top-Rated. We clean your tile and grout using our high pressure machine and our organic cleaners. Then we dry your floors and seal them. This will keep your tile and grout floors clean until it's time for us to come out again. Find out more at https://tileandgroutbyoneminutedrytime.com/.

Moon Site & Septic Inc

We are a certified, licensed, insured, and locally owned business, serving all of Southwest Florida since 1984. We can handle all of your septic needs from sew inspections & cleaning to repair & replace. We offer pump outs, drain field replacements, New construction or repairs. We offer commercial and residential service. Free estimates on drain fields. Please call to schedule!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Water Damage Cleanup Water Extraction Structural Drying Mold Remediation Removal & Cleanup Fire and Smoke Cleanup Board up & Secure Property Trauma Scene/Biohazard Dustless Demolition Property Restoration Insurance Billing Carpet and Tile Cleaning We are Southwest Florida water damage experts.