Eagle Moving

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

IM2381

1968 Custom Dr

Fort Myers, FL 33907

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Eagle Moving is a family owned and locally operated moving company based in Fort Myers and serving all of SW Florida. All of our employees are professionally trained young men who take pride in their work. We offer 5-star service at an affordable rate. We have very straight forward and honest pricing that is listed on our website, with no hidden fees or surprises. Call today for a FREE quote or to reserve a spot. 239-285-6894...

movers (110)hauling (15)piano movers (1)

10/08/2021

Eagle Moving is professional, prompt, personal and I highly recommend them for all of your moving needs!

Description of Work
Moving items

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thanks for sharing, Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

10/07/2021

The owner of the company stepped in to help out. This moving company is the best with personal touch and professionalism in all of Florida. I have referred Eagle to more than a dozen people in the past and they have all them referred Eagle as well. No need to call anyone else!

Description of Work
Moving Pallets of Tile

Category hauling services,moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

10/07/2021

Eagle moving was professional and efficient! They helped us move out of our house into a storage unit and then back into a house twice in the last five years. We highly suggesting hiring Eagle for your next move.

Description of Work
5/7/2021

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thanks for sharing! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

04/19/2021

Excellent, Ty, Tom Zack and Jake did a phenomenal job!!!

Description of Work
Move 5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

02/11/2021

We used Eagle Moving in December 2020. Our 82-inch flat screen tv was dropped by the movers while unpacking the truck. The movers strapped this tv to the wall of the truck on its side without packing material/boxing (negligence). Our new 75-inch flat screen tv was also dropped and destroyed. In addition to dropping both TVs, they dropped and punctured the fabric of our newly purchased reclining le...

Description of Work
House moving

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

Review for Eagle Moving - 1968 Custom Dr, Fort Myers, FL - 39188164

Hello [Member Name Removed], As I replied to your other reviews: My name is Jake Loveland I am the managing partner of Eagle Moving. I have been handling this situation with my claims manager and we put you in contact with our insurance company who were supposed to handle this. We went above our contractual agreement and the coverage you choose and instead of giving you 60 cents per pound we put y...

01/19/2021

Highly recommend Eagle Moving LLC. Mike A., JT, and Darrick were on time, careful, considerate, efficient, and took excellent care of our belongings. We will be using them again in a couple months when our new house is finished being built. We were extremely impressed with Eagle Moving.

Description of Work
Across town move

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

Thank you for sharing! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

11/25/2020

Some furniture was partially wrapped, some wasn’t wrapped at all. Several pieces of furniture were damaged, and the wood trim and walls on the condo were damaged. It took 5 weeks to get someone to repair the furniture. It’s now been 6 weeks and there hasn’t been any attempt to repair the damage to walls and wood trim.

Description of Work
Move from one condo to another.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry to hear about your recent move with our company. I did see that we were able to send out a furniture technician to fix your items and it looks like there was an address error with the first reimbursement check that was sent and a replacement has since been sent out. I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience. ...

10/10/2020

Very well! Eagle Eye Movers are absolutely excellent.!They accommodated my last minute request to pick up a Curio Cabinet in Naples and to off load it in Cape Coral.. Pablo even offered to pay the $50.00 for the cabinet instead ofhaving me travel from Cape Coral to Naples. He was reimbursed of course. This is the second time I used them and I highly recommend this moving company to anybody needing...

Description of Work
moving a curio cabinet from Naples to Cape Coral.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/02/2020

Josh and his colleague were extremely professional, polite and kind. They took great care of my belongings and even put together my complicated bed frame off the clock. I appreciated they went above and beyond! I also love the way the wrap all the pieces in blankets and Saran Wrap! Top notch company, I highly recommend to all my family and friends.

Description of Work
Moved my household items from storage unit to new house

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/17/2020

Everything was great and timely. The guys were friendly and professional and seemed to care about our furniture and making the move stress free.

Description of Work
Moving from one part of town to another. Needed a big truck and 2 guys to load the truck and unload at new location.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Local and Long-Distance moving. Full or labor only services. Packing, moving and junk removal.

Hazardous material, hot tubs & pool tables.