Drimaxx

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 60602

Fort Myers, FL 33906

Our expert remodeling contractors also provide remodeling services such as kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, roofing, painting, ac & heating, indoor air, plumbing, and drain cleaning....

08/02/2016

Michael H.

Brian L'Hommedieu came to my house the day I called. He was professional, courteous and honest. I feel like he gave me a lot of important advice about what changes I could make in order to improve the air quality in my home.

Description of Work
Check house for mold

05/25/2016

Jerrica K.

I wasn't the final decision maker on this project, but would be happy to use Brian and Drimaxx in the future.

Description of Work
Brian came out and gave an estimate. He was extremely knowledgeable and used a thermal scanner at no charge to evaluate our water damage.

Category water damage restoration

10/26/2015

Nancy W.

I had a supply line break in my guest bathroom which flooded my entire home. Drimaxx was there that evening (very quickly) and immediately started the work to get the water out. They took care of everything. I just watched. After getting the water out they removed all damaged flooring and wall boards. They set up fans and dehumidifiers. Brian and his employees made an unbearable situation a lot less stressful. The team was always professional, polite and made me feel comfortable that I was in good hands. The work took several days and I was secure with them being in my home while I was not there. I would use this company again if I needed to and would refer them to others.

Description of Work
I had a supply line break in my guest bathroom which flooded my entire home. Drimaxx did the water extraction and removal of wet debri.

Category plumbing

10/17/2015

Laura L.

Brian showed up at exactly 10am. He introduced himself and explained everything that he would need to do very clearly. He then proceeded to test and inspect bathrooms, caulking, water damage, leaks, air vents, garage unit... He went through the entire house explaining what he would do if it were his home. Very trustworthy and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable and trusted Brian with his 30 years of knowledge and professionalism.

Description of Work
Inspected and tested the entire home:walls, bathrooms, caulking, water damage, roofing, vents and air handling unit and duct work for mold.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

01/25/2015

Carol D.

The service provider was pleasant, professional and very responsive. It's always a nightmare to experience a natural disaster but Drimax was sympathetic and managed to calm me down. The response time was very good considering the fire took place 2 days before Christmas and he did get some crews out there on Christmas Eve. They mainly put dehumidifiers the first two days (keep in mind it was Christmas Eve). This didn't entirely make sense to me to have dehumidifiers running while the wet insulation was still there, but I have seen emergency restoration crews do this before so it must be protocal. In short, I am grateful to the gentleman who gave up his Christmas Eve to help me out. This is the best restoration crew I have used (sadly I have used 3 over the years).

Description of Work
Clean up after fire.

01/01/2015

Daniel W.

Having a water line burst in the attic was not what we were anticipating when we were on vacation, however thats exactly what happened. Not having ever been in this situation, I was not sure where to begin to fix the problem. A friend recommended DRIMAXX due to some work they performed on his mold issues in his home and he was very satisfied. After calling DRIMAXX and telling them the problem, they responded to my home in less than an hour. There was water flowing down my drywall in several rooms, the ceilings were caving in and all the insulation in the attic had to be removed. They set up multiple dehumidifiers, powerful air blowers (large commercial fans), removed all base boards and crown moldings, etc. The amount of work which was needed to be done was mind boggling. DRIMAXX made this horrible situation easy to deal with and I highly recommend them. The employees were friendly and genuinely were concerned about the loss I suffered. After a week of the water removal, they came in and made my home look better than new. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Water damage restoration and some remodeling.

09/29/2014

Ann N.

They made a bad situation good very smooth. I highly recommend them.Bill was wonderful the women who worked for them was great. The owner Brian couldn't be nicer and very informative. He took the time to talk to one of the home owners and made her feel a lot better. It was an upstairs unit so down stairs got damage. They worked so fast she was able to come bad to her condo in two days.I watch condos have worked with other companies. No one has ever work this well with me. They were just great.They were all very polite. Took care of these condos with much care.Were great with all the people involved. Made my job easier.Everything just moved along smoothly.

Description of Work
They dried all rugs in condo. They were able to dry it fast so there was no mold. They removed all rugs cabinets and furniture that had water damage. They were very clean and answered any questions I had. Very friendly. Tried to keep home owners informed.

Category excavators, water damage restoration, cabinet refacing, mold removal, oriental rug cleaning

09/12/2014

david W.

Started the day after on site inspection, returned all phone calls, answered all questions, worked with insurance co. to insure all was done per their and my requests..finish carpentry and painting was great. The final cleaning crew was fantastic 30 days to the day all was completed.

Description of Work
Removed water damaged carpet, drywall, furniture, cabinets. Installed new, cleaned house top to bottom after completion.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, water damage restoration, cabinet refacing, mold removal

08/17/2014

Bunni T.

Unfortunately, I had three different water damage issues in my home in less than one year... the stress beyond belief..................... Drimaxx was there for me every time and most recently the owner was out of the country and when he was contacted by his staff he called me and contacted people to help me right away....who does that DRIMAXX does...I am very grateful to have found them and will continue to highly recommend them for their great work....... Bunni Thompson

Description of Work
This time the" third time"' in one year it was dry out for water damage caused by a leak and replacing of new cabinets that had recently been installed..... The first time it was for mold and water damage caused by a leak and building and installing new cabinets.... The second time it was for dry out from water damage caused from flooding from the apartment above me .......

Category water damage restoration, cabinet refacing, mold removal

07/12/2014

Beverly M.

They dealt with pulling up flooring, swapping out our cupboards, and took down drywall. He also cleaned everything in our home; he washed our walls and paid to have all clothes/furniture laundered. He also notified us that the water heater, faucet, and garbage disposal were leaky so that we could have those replaced to avoid further mold issues. I decided to go with him over two other providers based upon his extremely detailed and comprehensive estimate. He was very good at coordinating with his subcontractors and also with the the installation people from Lowe's.

Description of Work
They remediated some fairly extensive mold in our home.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, mold removal

07/05/2014

Kelly J.

He is scheduled to do the work once the deal closes.

Description of Work
I needed a last minute evaluation on a mold issue in a home I am looking to purchase. Brian graciously fitted into his schedule, literally stopping by on his way out of town for the 4th of July weekend, to help me out. He was very personable and gracious. Explaining everything clearly. Thank you for helping me out of a bind.

06/30/2014

Ruth D.

It went great. Very responsive- flood was on Memorial Day and Brian was there within an hour of my call. From the first day through all the repairs he was on top of everything. The workmen were excellent, courteous and professional. They worked closely with the insurance company to assure that everything that needed attention was covered. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Responded to major water damage and mold- cleaned-up water- dried out house and restored to pre-flood conditions. Repaired and reinstalled kitchen cabinets and counter tops, repaired and replaced drywall, textured and painted. Rebuilt book shelves and installed new carpet and padding in four rooms.

Category carpet installation, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, mold removal

06/30/2014

Ruth D.

It went great they did everything they promised and dealt effectively and efficiently with the insurance company. I was pleased with all the trades provided and the professionalism and courtesy of the workers. When they finished it was as if I had never had a flood. I highly recommend Brian L'Hommedieu.

Description of Work
Water clean-up and Restoration. Arrived on a holiday and dried up all the water damage, repaired and reinstalled cabinets and counter tops in kitchen, book shelves in den and laid new carpet and padding 4 rooms, repaired drywall, textured and painted to match.

Category carpet installation, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, mold removal

05/31/2014

Brian L.

911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Albert & Sons Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

C&H Service of SW Florida LLC

C&H Service of SW Florida LLC has been operating since 2015 providing an excellent quality service. We're owner operated and I am on site for all jobs. I like to make sure your job is done right and looks beautiful. Please call for a free estimate today!

Offers by C&H Service of SW Florida LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Water, fire & smoke damage restoration, sewage & debris removal, structural drying. Mold & mildew remediation. Carpet cleaning.

Ft. Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Marco, Golden Gate, Lehigh Acres, Captiva & Sanibel Island,Lee County, Collier county, Charlotte County, Martin County,Palm Beach County, St Lucie County, Brevard County