DICKEY BROTHERS TREE SERVICE

With Angi since June 2007

Stay Green Lawn Service LLC

Specializing in LAWN AND YARD SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

JASON'S TOTAL LAWN CARE

We offer quality and affordable lawn care services. Give us a call for a free estimate.

Superior Universal Landscaping

Family owned Landscaping Services. Our services are highly professional and always executed with excellence. You can rely on our team at Superior Universal Landscaping for prompt and timely service delivered with a smile, and catered exactly to your needs and your preferences.

04/16/2014

Eugene V.

Always perfect never a complaint more companies on sanibel should be as good

Description of Work
Trimmed and removed trees does work for us Every year trims palms

Category tree service

07/13/2012

Joan S.

It's a big job; they spend the whole day and sometimes two. They give me an opportunity to walk through them in the beginning, during and at the end of their day. We talk about what needs to be cut and how much they are going to cut. They don't leave until they make sure that I'm a hundred percent happy with what they've done. They show up on the day they are going to show up. They clean up exquisitely when they are done and in fact I never even know that they had been there. They are extremely polite and courteous.

Description of Work
I used Dickey Brothers Tree Service to trim all the trees and shrubs on my whole property which is probably about an acre.

Category tree service

01/21/2012

DIANE B.

We are repeat customers of Dickie Brothers. They are responsive, professional, reliable, efficient, and easy to work with. They know what they are doing and they do it well.

Description of Work
We had one large tree and one medium tree removed. In addition several trees were trimmed and stumps ground.

Category lawn service,tree service

05/20/2010

patrick M.

did exactly what they said they would do, did it right and completely cleaned up everything.---excellent job

Description of Work
trim & cut 4 trees

Category lawn service

06/18/2007

MARILYN M.

I am so proud to have met this man. He could have given me an estimate and I would have paid Dickey Brothers Tree service to do the work. However he actually told me that he would have to charge me much more than the job was worth because of minimum pricing. He gave me the name and phone number of a man that was just wonderful. This type of company has to be respected and appreciated. I want to say thank you to John Dickey who was such a nice man and example to all of us.

Description of Work
They came out to give me an estimate on cleaning up debris from my yard.

Category lawn service