Color Express Painting, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

We work on all size projects with Homeowners, General, Building,and Residential Contractors, Realtors, Property Managers, , Private and Public entities. Our services include Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Exterior, Interior, Deck & Dock Cleaning and Sealing. We also offer pressure washing services, minor drywall repairs and roof painting.We are a licensed and insured for your protection. We are a seasoned painting company with over 15 years of professional experience. We are committed to top quality craftsmanship at reasonable prices. We offer a 10% discount for Seniors and make monthly charitable contributions to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. We also offer a 10% special military discount for painting/pressure washing services when military ID is presented. We provide free estimates and color consultations. ColorExpresspt@gmail.com visit our website at www.ColorExpressPainting.com...

Dock Cleaning & Sealing

+14 more images

house painting (155)pressure washing (67)interior painting (30)deck cleaning (5)concrete driveways (5)

05/15/2020

Jeremy D.

Ray with Color Express and his crew did a fantastic job, showed up on time and finished the job as promised. Clean, organized and professional.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of home

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

07/11/2019

Ken R.

Prompt, professional, very reasonable pricing (lowest of 3 bids), excellent quality of work - Pedro also answered questions and helped me understand more about paint vs stain on the porch ceiling.

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

06/21/2019

Thinn M.

They were very responsive from the very beginning. Gloria was very patient with all my questions and accommodated the times that were convenient for me. Pedro and team came to my house on time and did a great job. They were professional, on time and took care of my furniture in all the rooms. I will definitely recommend this company to others and will use them again.

Description of Work
Interior paint job. All areas except the two bathrooms and the closets

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

05/14/2019

David S.

Very responsive. Fair price. Power washed the house. Next day blitzed project with four people. Finished on third day. Paid very good attention to repairs and details. Also power washed lanai and painted it. We are very pleased with the people and the product.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

08/13/2018

David and Sandra B.

Excellent Job. The house was power washed scraped and sealed with a Sherwin Williams coating and then painted with Sherwin Williams paint. They also did a bit of spackling on the exterior before painting. They painted the interior and did the trim/base boards. A professional job was completed for both exterior and interior in only 2 days. They had the man power for speed but in no way compromised the quality of work. Pedro and his son seem very nice and honorable. They are Hard working and Professional!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting with lanai pad and Interior Painting (didn't include closets or 1 bathroom)

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Review for Color Express Painting, Inc. - 13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd, Fort Myers, FL - 37396818

07/27/2018

sonia N.

It went very well. I'm very satisfied with the quality and price of the job.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

06/13/2018

CATHERINE G.

Fantastic company. Pedro gave us a fair and honest estimate. Julio and his team arrived on time each day and took great care with our items. They were extremely professional and our entire job turned out better than I hoped. We will always use them in the future and I would absolutely request Julio. They also listened carefully as some rooms were not being painted. Finally, I have many murals and they painted around them with great care.

Description of Work
Painted Interior and Exterior

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

06/06/2018

Alicia B.

Don‘t buy this deal begore you first speak to contractor. He comes over and over estimates your sq footage. I puchased deal for 2,000 sqft and house is a villa under 2,000. He estimated 3000 and wanted to charge more than 50% more of deal. I did not do it but Angie‘s list refused to refund the deal I paid.

Description of Work
Deal to paid house outdoor

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed], When painting the exterior of a home the living sq. ft under area is not what is counted as we are not painting the interior. The TOTAL sq. ft is what needs to be taken into account. If you go to the property appraiser'[Member Information Removed] website underneath appraisal details, you can view for yourself that you have 1,929 living sq. ft, plus finished lower garage 517 sq. ft, plus finished open porch 36 sq. ft, plus finished screen porch 160 sq. ft. etc... The deal states that if you exceed the square footage there is an additional charge. You put down that we provided a service when we did not.

05/07/2018

Marie M.

Very pleased with results, crew was professional, prompt and very courteous. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

04/23/2018

Jim H.

We were very happy with work done by color Express painting. Our home looks wonderful. Jim

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

04/02/2018

Wallace K.

The paint job was superb.. The house never looked better. Pedro and his crew are true professionals having great work ethics. They did everything that they said they would do. There was no hassling on the price. I found them punctual. They also used top quality Sherwin-Williams paints. I highly recommend them. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
House Exterior

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

Review for Color Express Painting, Inc. - 13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd, Fort Myers, FL - 36947178

03/30/2018

Willa G.

We have hired them three different times and they have been excellent. We are very happy with them and we would highly recommend them. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior and interior of our house as well as the lanai.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

03/16/2018

Lincoln B.

Pedro was prompt and responsive when I asked for an estimate. The cost of the painting was 1500 for the house plus 500 for the pool deck. I bought the paint. If I recall correctly I hired him on a Saturday and he said he would be out on Monday. Monday they showed up on time and pressure washed everything including the sidewalks, which turned out great by the way. I was out of town when they did the painting but I was delighted to come home to a brand new house. If I had to break this down to one phrase it is, "above and beyond". The Color Express crew did more than I ever imagined. They repaired every hole, they repaired drywall on the lanai ceiling, they patched some spots on the lanai floor. The work they did was neat and extremely well executed. If you are looking for a painter I can't recommend them enough. I will absolutely rehire. Exceptional job!

Description of Work
House and pool deck painted

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

02/21/2018

Sharon J.

They did a wonderful job. Very responsive and quick. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
Pedro and crew painted my entire house. Inside and out.

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

02/08/2018

john G.

Very well. On time, neat job and good people to work with.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

01/30/2018

kay H.

i called for an estimate for 3 external ceiling painting. there were children and noise in the background when we talked on the phone. he didn't say wait a minute i will go somewhere where he could talk better so very unprofessional for the call. then they didn't show up for the estimate when they said or call to cancel or touch base anything. they are very unprofessional! don't want to do any business with them.

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

Good Afternoon, I was unaware that you could not hear me clearly. You contacted me at a time that I was helping my wife get our kids ready and I did go to another room to finish our conversation. Your appointment was set to be rescheduled. It seems that you did not receive our message and we do apologize if there was some miscommunication on our part.

01/25/2018

JANE S.

excellent work and very professional

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/19/2018

Gerald E.

Pedro and his crew did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Exterior House painting.

Work Completed On 01/12/2018

Review for Color Express Painting, Inc. - 13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd, Fort Myers, FL - 36768928

01/15/2018

Kate K.

Went smoothly. Pedro did a great job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

01/10/2018

Kevin K.

Despite rescheduling the project at the last minute they did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Whole house painting

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

12/27/2017

DICK K.

They immediately gave me an estimate and were able to paint the pool deck the next day. The next week they completed the 2 day project of painting the house and putting a second coat on the pool deck. Their work including clean-up was first class.

Description of Work
COMPLETE EXTERIOR AND LANAI PAINTING OF TWO STORY HOUSE.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

12/27/2017

arthur W.

Perfectly. From the first conversation to writing the check, this was a very good professional experience. Kept to schedule, excellent work and cleaned up after themselves. Plus, gave me the left over paint. I had a very positive experience with them. Believe in using small, local companies.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 12/26/2017

12/13/2017

Marcia K.

5 guys arrived today to do the work. They covered everything to protect it from paint. Great job, very efficient and polite.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my home.