Buddy's Water Treatment

With Angi since February 2013

North Cape Water Repair

Why replace when you can Repair!? We pride ourselves on reliability, communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade. We look forward to earning your business! Please call me directly at 239-785-6833!!

Kinetico Water Systems of SWFL

With our headquarters in Bonita Springs and Venice, we service all throughout Southwest Florida! We specialize in Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Carbon Filtration Systems, Water Purification, and Drinking Water Systems. Our systems eliminate hard water, chlorine, taste and odors, yellow water, and sulphur odors. Bonita Springs Office: 11170 Bonita Beach Road, FL. 34135 Venice office: 1882 S Tamiami Trail, Venice, FL 34293

Plumbing Nerds

Plumbing Nerds State Licensed & Insured serves ALL SW Florida and offers exceptional plumbing & drain service. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Upfront Price Guarantee and No Fee After Hour Guarantee, we are ready to help you with your plumbing & drain needs. Give us a call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Plumbing Nerds on Angi

02/12/2013

I was filling the washing machine when the water abruptly stopped. I checked the electrical panel, but all breakers were on. I phoned Buddy, who fortunately for me was just finishing up another job not far away. I live in Lehigh Acres, which is part of his service area. In a matter of about 45 minutes, he arrived and examined the problem. This is a well-water system, and the large holding tank had...

Description of Work
The well water to my house stopped running suddenly. There was no water in the large holding tank. The system is about 15 years old. I'm not altogether sure what was done by Buddy, but apparently it was something simple as there is now water again in the large tank. He examined all the outside water treatment set-up and could not see anything that needed replacing. Whatever he did, I had water again, and he only charged me for a partial service call. This all took just a short time and I was very glad to get my water back. Haven't had any further problems since then.

Category water softeners