Bendele Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2010

11998 S Cleveland Ave

Fort Myers, FL 33907

We are the premier Floor covering store in Fort Myers. In addition to Carpet, Wood, Ceramic, Laminate, and Vinyl Planks, we are also a very large Area Rug Gallery. We have over 6000 area rugs in every style and every budget. All of the sales staff and installers are Floor Covering Professionals. We also have a licensed Designer here who can help with any of your other projects happening. Easy, free financing is always available. All of our installation services are guaranteed for lifetime. Additional DBAs - Abbey Carpet & Floor, DCB Flooring Inc. Award winning....

05/08/2018

Margaret C.

Excellent! Love the carpet and the installers did a wonderful job. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
carpeting of two flights of stairs

07/25/2017

CAROLE L.

Was told incorrectly that there would be a rubber strip at the garage door. Found out when installers came, it was going to be metal. We were expecting a soft rubber to drive the cars over, but was told the rubber is hard and the cars would ruin the rubber. No communication before hand from salesman. After install, which was done well, we never received a receipt!! I asked the installers for a receipt. They said they were not given one. I asked them to tell the salesman that we wanted a receipt. Still waiting.

Description of Work
Needed indoor/outdoor carpet put into garage for safety reasons.

06/26/2017

edie Y.

it went great, very smooth, and they came out and put the rug down for us too!

Description of Work
We came in for a rug, and found out they have a sale if you buy tile, you get a free rug, so we got tile for our family room and got the rug free! Everything went great and we are very happy. Thanks

05/28/2017

Linda D.

In Jan. We called salesman to complain that floors made cracking noise when walked on. Salesman came out in about week and acknowledged there was a problem. I called a couple times to get feedback, and was told it takes time to coordinate manufacturer rep to come out with the original installer. After threatening litigation, they came out on Apr 13. Since I didn't get any communication, after another month, I called the salesman to learn what the rep had determined. The salesman hadn't heard nor followed up, but he promised to email the rep. After 10 days with no communication, I called again and was informed that the determination was that the installer would have to come back and trim the boards to leave more space under the molding, but that he was busy so it will take awhile. It has already been nearly 5 months since my initial complaint. Don't believe their "100% Triple Clad Guarantee" wherein they state lifetime installation guarantee, that they will fix it free, "and ... do it quickly".

Description of Work
Laminate flooring installed in great room, halls and den in August, 2017.

Category flooring contractor

04/27/2017

Deborah C.

After reviewing Angie's List, I decided to try Abbey's. I walked in and was greeted by Earl. He was able to explain the nuts and bolts of carpets. There was a large selection but he was able to guide me through all the choices. Since I have 3 dogs, I needed a very specific carpet to meet my needs. I vacillated on a delivery date and Earl completely understood and worked hard to accommodate my wishes. The installment crew of Ernesto and Alex were so respectful and professional! They completed the chain of events to make a happy customer! Thanks to the whole TEAM. I now have my dream carpet!

Description of Work
Master bedroom needed new carpet.

10/08/2016

Linda D.

From beginning to end, Bendele Abbey carpet provided a wonderful experience. My salesman was Rick, project manager was Joe, Earl politely handled a change in schedule for me and while I don't know the names of my installers, they were GREAT. I stopped in after work, shortly before closing time with a certain price in my head. I found what I liked and the price was spot on. They were able to install the day I needed. Due to construction issues with the bathroom, that date changed not once, but twice. Abbey Carpet not only worked with me on this, and were so nice about it, but I feel that they sent me their VERY BEST INSTALLERS. And on a Saturday so that I would not have to take more time off work. This was my fourth time dealing with carpet installers here in Fort Myers over the years and this team was above & beyond any others I've had in my home. I have very large, heavy, solid oak furniture. They took such excellent care of this furniture and of my home in general. Cleaned up perfectly, were polite and professional. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replace master bedroom carpet after a master bathroom remodel.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,interior designers

02/13/2016

Rebecca C.

Jay was our salesperson at Bendele's. We were already familiar with the name, having been in business for years in Lee County. Jay was very helpful in suggesting carpeting that fit our needs (bedrooms) and budget. The pricing was all inclusive so no hidden fees. Installers hired by Bendele's were great, professional, efficient, careful of our furnishings. Don't know why I waited so long!

Description of Work
Install new carpeting.

11/14/2015

Libby C.

Very happy! Overall while there was a glitch they resolved it.

Description of Work
Purchased two large indoor outdoor carpets. When one developed a flaw after d livery. They took it back and later delivered a replacement. Wonderful company to work with.....they really do honor their word. Hard to find in SWFL.

08/01/2015

Marjorie L.

Found this company on Angie's List which had an A rating and had was a Super Service Provider recipient and called to get information on their product. I had already done some shopping and had some idea of what I wanted though I did not necessarily use the correct terminology. I spoke to Earl and listed the information I had so far, and he proceeded to tell me the information I was giving him was all incorrect and no such product was available. I had spoke to three other flooring companies prior to calling this company (with the same terminology) and they had no problems giving me the estimates over the phone. Earl informed me that companies like Home Depot could answer my questions (regarding carpet weight, 70 oz, or 1" pad with Teflon) because they had clerks that could look that information up on the computer, and then he proceeded to tell me if I wanted to buy his product, I would have to know what I'm talking about, or come into his showroom to choose from his product line. The tone he used was belligerent, and his attitude towards me indicated contempt for wasting his time. Working in customer service for over 30 years, I felt a better way to handle a call like this would be to simply determine what the customer was saying by asking open ended questions, zeroing in on what they had in mind, and providing them with their request and encouraging them to stop in for a more personalized estimate. But instead he gave me the impression I was wasting his time and he began to lecture me on the proper procedure of shopping for his kind of product. I won't shop at this company, and I will encourage my friends and family to bypass this company when looking for carpet for their homes. This is not the kind of customer service is expect from a company that ranked so high on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Called provider to get information or product I was interested in purchasing.

04/07/2015

Majorie C.

The salesman was very polite, knowledgeable, and professional when we went to the showroom to look at flooring options. He worked with us to find what fit our needs and budget. the installer was very professional, neat and detailed in performing the installation.

Description of Work
sold and installed laminate flooring

Sarasota Marble Restoration

Sarasota Marble Restoration is a locally owned and family operated business based in Sarasota, Florida. COMPETITVE PRICING and HIGH QUALITY service is what we offer. We specialize in working with Granite, Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo, Concrete & other types of natural stones. We offer stone cleaning, polishing, honing, dyeing, repairing & sealing services. WE CARE about how projects are performed, by only using the finest materials and always taking the necessary precautions to protect surrounding areas (such as walls and furniture). We understand that customers do not have years of restoration, cleaning and maintenance experience, and that is why they trust our knowledge to perform quality work. OUR COMMITMENT is to work closely with customers, providing you with real solutions based on your needs. We take great pride in our work and in providing you with outstanding results. We believe this, along with honesty and integrity, is the key to obtaining and maintaining your trust.

Affordable Flooring Specialists LLC

We are a family owned and operated company that specializes in hardwood, laminate, and vinyl plank installations. Nothing is more important to us than the satisfaction of our customers and the quality of our work. We can remove any type of existing flooring. We will move furniture and appliances at no additional charge. We offer a lifetime guarantee on all flooring installations. Free in house estimates offered daily. Please call today to discuss your flooring needs.

Melania Home Improvements (MHI)

Melania Home Improvement is your one-call solution for a wide range of residential maintenance and renovation needs. Our uniformed specialist are licensed & fully insured experts. MHI crews are made up of punctual hard-working individuals who arrive with the necessary equipment to complete the job correctly. MHI technicians are highly skilled, capable, reliable craftsmen with an average of 20 years' experience in their craft. Our versatile experts can take care of a variety of jobs at the time that's best for you. The quality of our workmanship and professional reliability will prevent you from ever lifting a tool again. With MHI you know the job will be done properly, efficiently, and economically. We relish the burden of being Southwest Florida's top home repair and home improvement company. Our services include but are not limited to: *Door Installation & Repairs *Bathroom Repairs *Flooring Installation & Repairs *Drywall Installation & Repairs *Gutter Installation & Repairs *Kitchen Repairs *Fencing Installation & Repairs *Baseboard Installation & Repairs *Handicap Accessibility Repairs * Tile Installation & Repairs *Painting & Spackling * Much Much More Call Today @ (833)68-WEFIX (93343) https://www.mhiwefix.com/

Offers by Melania Home Improvements (MHI) on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $10

Flooring Sales & Installations - Carpet, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, Vinyl Planks, Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain, & Area Rugs. Carpet Binding. Interior Design & Decorating.

Carpet Cleaning.