Baker Construction & Property Restoration

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Baker Construction Group Inc. ( License# CGC1517491 ) provides all general contractor services to all of SW Florida, from Tampa to Marco Island. We specialize in helping residential and commercial clients make any kinds of improvement to their homes and business, increasing their value and usefulness at the same time. We offer all general contractor services there is: • Roofing • Siding • Drywall • Woodwork • Masonry • Flooring • Electrical • Plumbing • Insulation • Windows & Doors • Concrete Work With us as your general contractor, you have the ability to make any kind of change, repair, and restoration to your property you wish, and we can help your create customized solutions for any type of purpose. Whether you wish to repair damage, renovate a kitchen, remodel a bathroom or have a new room built, we offer many options and very few limits. Get a new driveway from the best pavers in town! Our general contractor service is complete in scope. We will assist you in every step of the process, regardless of what type of work you need. A member of our staff will come to you to perform an inspection, provide you with a solution specially created for you, and offer you a free quote without any obligations. Take advantage of having the best construction company in Florida right here in Fort Myers! Use our capabilities to improve your home or business in any way you wish. We guarantee you will be provided with superior craftsmanship and high quality results that exceed all expectations, regardless of what type of work you have us do. Use us as your kitchen remodeling contractor! Also, With Baker Property Restoration Services, A division of Baker Construction Group Inc, any home or business owner that has experienced damage from Fire, Water, Mold, Storm, etc., can count on us to get you back in your home or your business up and running ASAP. We are a full service restoration company. Ph: 239-770-2008 www.bakerconstructionswflorida.com...

Specializing in water and smoke restoration! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2016-2017 Super service award winner. iMold provides water damage repair and restoration as well as mold remediation services 24/7 with 30 minute response time in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda, Florida. We also service Sarasota County. Proud recipient of the 2016 Super Service Award! We offer Free Estimates and Inspections for Angie's List Members. Unconditionally guaranteed mold removal and water damage services including complete repairs and renovations by general contractor and certified and experienced specialists. Optional unmarked vehicles at your property for your discretion.

PROPERTY CLEANUP & RESTORATION We help people & property recover. Mitigation First, Full Service: Immediate emergency response and everything else you need to get back to normal as quickly and painlessly as possible.

12/12/2017

We had a water pipe break under our sink the day after Hurricane Irma went through. We live 1200 miles away, called Vitto who respond within a few hours. He had a crew on site the very next day to demo and dry out. We then hired his company to repair and replace all the of the damage. Vitto even met with the insurance adjuster on our behalf and handled everything from start to finish. I highly rec...

Description of Work
Water damage remediation and rebuild.

04/22/2017

I needed a person who could communicate regularly since I live in another state. Vitto was terrific. He assured me from the beginning that he would communicate and provide affordable, high quality service in a timely manner. He came through with all his promises. The condo looks great and I am very happy.

Description of Work
I worked with Vitto on repairs to a condo in Fort Myers. The condo had extensive water damage as a result of a broken water pipe.

04/25/2016

First phone call to Baker construction was to have them look at ceiling where I currently have mold growing. I was told by one of their project managers to have a mold assessor come and look at my ceiling first to see if there is any mold first. Which I agreed to because it made sense (keep in mind this is my first home and I have never had a mold problem before therefore this is all a new experie...

Description of Work
I wanted drywall replaced but project manager wouldn't even make an appointment to look at job.

Category drywall

01/27/2016

It was recommended by the place where I moved to. I have to take into consideration when I moved which was in December. That was a very difficult time for any work to be done. I felt like it had a lot to do with their ability to do the work right away, and so on.

Description of Work
I used Baker Construction & Property Restoration for putting in towel racks, which really is supposed to be done. Also they had an electrician come and hang 2 chandeliers and did cement ceiling.

Category handyman service

09/23/2015

Even though I chose another contractor I was impressed with the conversations and service that was provided by Baker Construction. They were very punctual, responded quickly and were very professional. I have no doubt that they would have done an excellent job for us. Unfortunately for Baker, a contractor I used in the past was available and we decided to use them again. Since our work is being do...

Description of Work
Provided a detailed bid that encompassed all of the work I asked them to bid on.

Category remodeling

Thank you for the review. We hope to do business with you in the future.

2015 Super Service Award Winner for Remodeling! | Serving Southwest Florida Over 20 Years | Family Owned & Operated | Remodeling, water restoration, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, general contractor, tile installation, screen enclosures, basement remodeling, painting, tile, carpenter, kitchen, bathroom, kitchen cabinets, cabinets, construction, bathroom tile, remodeling, general contractors, and more!

Just ask