Axis Natural Medicine

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

Stressed Out? Tired of Being in Pain? Ready to FEEL WELL AGAIN? At Axis Natural Medicine, our providers and staff recognize that pain, disease and negative emotions impact all aspects of your life. With the help of our physicians, your symptoms can be alleviated and your quality of life will improve. Our entire medical team takes the time to empower you with tools that will help you take charge of your healthcare! It’s just one of the many ways we ensure Healthcare is Centered Around You!...

Complete Body Massage Inc

Complete Body Massage Inc

We are Gina and Wayne Gant ,ma#16902 ,ma #25812.Complete Body Massage License #8796. Prices half an hour $50.00 or 1 hr $80.00 for therapeutic soft and DEEP tissue massage! Energetic massage, positive energy, good balance, feeling positive and to improve well being! cell 239-465-3309. To see if a massage therapist is board certified, visit www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php

07/05/2016

CATEGORY drain cleaning,acupuncture,massage therapy

06/25/2016

They have reasonable rates. Their staff is professional, courteous, polite, and honest. The massage therapists are always on time. They truly do a fantastic job. Whatever your pain is located, they will give that area special attention. I would highly recommend them, as I have been there 4 times already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for massage therapy. I have purchased pre-paid offers through Angie's List for $90 for Two One-Hour Lymphatic Drainage Sessions in the past.

CATEGORY acupuncture,massage therapy,pain management

03/31/2015

He was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture on a nerve.

CATEGORY acupuncture

01/08/2015

I can highly recommend the company. Dr. Snow is compassionate and listens to you. The office is super clean and neat, and the staff is friendly. I never have to wait, am never rushed, and always feel like family when I am there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Axis Natural Medicine for almost 2 years for acupuncture and massage.

CATEGORY acupuncture,massage therapy

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had several appointments over several months for foot neuropathy. Treatment helped but didn't fully eliminate neuropathy. I recommend this Doctor but just don't be one minute late or you may lose your appointment.

CATEGORY acupuncture

Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Massage, B12 Injections, Hot Stone Massage, Bio-Puncture

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover