Aesthetic Creations Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

Skampa Painting

Number of employees 8. Open for sub-contracting. Accepting checks and cash only.

Edward Zacka Painting & Waterproofing Inc

8-15 employees. No subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Award winning customer service.

Albert & Sons Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/25/2016

Description of Work
Excellent interior paint done. Metallic faux rag painting on ceiling trays and large accent wall in family room. Kitchen also done. Mbr ceiling done. Could not have asked for a more professional job.

03/27/2014

Very professional and delivered as promised

Description of Work
Frank and his team repainted my entire home and then did extensive faux painting. He delivered exactly what we wanted and made our home a true show place. I would recommend him for any job. He was easy to work with and stayed on schedule.

02/26/2013

Their service is very neat and professional. I highly recommend them. I used them several times and I referred to some family.

Description of Work
I used Aesthetic Creations for water damage restoration and painting service.

07/17/2012

I wasn't certain what I really wanted to do in my family room. Frank & Brian arrived and talked with me. They listened to some ideas I had and provided samples for me to look at. They made some suggestions and transformed my dreary room into a work of art! They arrived on time and completed the job as promised. Very neat too! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I have used Aesthetic Creations, Inc. several times now for venetian plaster and faux finishing. Their work is exceptional and pricing is very reasonable. They have always been very professional & timely. I highly recommend them!

Category interior painters

Color consultations, custom faux finishes, calligraphy, stenciling, venetian plaster, interior decorating & design.

Satisfaction guaranteed