Accurate Aluminum & Screen

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2014

accurate aluminum specializes in all phases of aluminum construction screen porches, patio covers, carports, all season rooms, aluminum hand railing and general home repairs...

Dr Screen

Hurricane Irma Updated info. Let me first start out by saying Thank You to all of our repeat customers who have stuck by us and welcome to all our new We are still going full speed since Irma, and our call volume has gone from 100 calls daily to over 600 so please bare with us our office staff of 3 girls are working as prompt as possible to get calls returned and we appreciate your patience. the best way to reach us at this moment is through our email or the phone lines. We just do not have the man power to monitor our website and angies list emails. we appreciate you allowing us to help you regain back some normalcy post Irma and we look forward to working with you. Dr. Screen is a fully Licensed and insured specialty contractor specializing in residential and commercial screening and aluminum work . We serve the Lee county area,on projects ranging from rescreening,custom built entryways,gutters ,railings,siding,soffit and facia. It does not matter if you have one side panel out or need a whole rescreen we are always happy to assist you. Dr. Screen takes pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients. We work in close cooperation with them to ensure their project is completed on time, on or below budget and they are truly satisfied with the results.

Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair

Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair, LLC. is licensed and insured in Collier and Lee Counties. You can reach us by phone at (239)250-3828 or by email: AFScreenRepair@yahoo.com and you can visit our website at www.AFScreenRepair.com.

Home Solutions Inc

With over 10 years of experience, I started building my business 2 years ago in 2018. I can handle all of your projects - big or small. My goal is to provide the highest quality of work to my customers in an efficient and affordable way.

Offers by Home Solutions Inc on Angi

08/24/2014

He was timely and professional. Additionally, Our home is located in a rather socially snobby and evaluatively sensitive subdivision where ?hired hands? are closely scrutinized for the validity of the cost of their work. It is a well-known truism that the higher the cost of the job; the closer the scrutiny. It is in this environment that Jim Swindler of Accurate Aluminum had agreed to do some work...

Description of Work
He placed an aluminum roof under my deck which allowed me to use that space for additional storage

Category home builders

screen porches , screen repairs , patio covers , carports , all season rooms , aluminum hand railing general home repairs