Tri-County All Restorations

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2009

Awards & Badges

1031 NE 45th St

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 64 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 26 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel...

mold removal (164)water damage restoration (75)air duct cleaning (22)flooring (4)plumbers (3)interior painting (2)

03/19/2021

Very professional job. Communication was excellent. The team was neat, clean, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold restoration from a roof leak

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

03/14/2021

My landlord hired Gary and his team to take care of a leak and mold issue above my bedroom ceiling. Gary kept me in the loop during the whole process and worked around my schedule. His team was professional, great with communication as well and wore mask the whole time. Its been 6 months since the repair and I have had no further issues. It was smooth process even in the middle of a pandemic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water leak and mold above my bedroom ceiling

CATEGORY flooring contractor,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2021

03/07/2021

They picked up the phone immediately when I called. They were here the next morning assessing the damage. Mom‘s condo was scheduled for remediation one week out. They showed up on that scheduled day at the scheduled time, as promised. Every question I had was answered and every time I called, Gary picked up the phone and spoke with me. I did not have any unanswered phone calls. The job was very th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Photo for Tri-County All Restorations - 1031 NE 45th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39233402

02/04/2021

I am very thankful to Gary (Tri County All Restoration) for helping us with the mold remediation to our home. He was able to explain every aspect of the job and helped us understand the importance of the remediation. He was very reasonable with cost and put us at ease. The remediation has been successful and I am very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/18/2021

Performance went perfectly, everything was explained in detail and done very efficiently. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

01/06/2021

Gary was great from the start. He came out quickly after being called and was able to give us an estimate and proposal very quickly. The estimate was very reasonable and we hired him for the job. The job was done on budget and the work was very professional. They were always on time, there were no missed appointments, they communicated with me throughout the process, and the job was completed a da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak in the kitchen and another in a bedroom. Both led to mold requiring remediation.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

01/06/2021

Exceptional service. Very professional. The workers arrived on time and did fantastic work. Highly recommend Tri-County All Restorations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold restoration

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful review. good luck with the rebuild and the new AC system

11/11/2020

Gary was very helpful, honest and professional. I called him to get an estimate for mold remediation and he came the following day right on time. It turned out that his services were not needed for this particular job but he still offered us plenty of guidance and advice. I highly recommend him and his company and would hire them for this type of job in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation, air duct and HVAC cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/12/2020

Gary came and inspected the area. He was timely, professional, and knowledgeable. He advised us that his services weren't needed, and pointed us in the direction of what we needed to do to get rid of the mold patch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a patch of mold in our guest room, where the ceiling met the wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the wonderful review.

09/18/2020

Gary and his team are extremely professional and detail oriented. Within the first 5 minutes I knew I was going to hire him and his team to do my mold remediation. Everything was throughly explained and walked me through why and what needed to be done, estimate of how long it would take, what all the steps were, and the possibilities of what to expect with the insurance company. I recommend Gary t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

FREE Visual Mold Inspections Including A FREE Estimate, Thermal Infrared Imaging, Digital Moisture Readings, Mold Remediation, Micro Cleaning, Water Damage Dryouts, Fire & Smoke Damage,Clean Up, Pack Outs, Board Ups, Portable Air Conditioners and Backup Generator Service.

Mold Testing, Non Insurance Related Projects, Inspections For Real Estate Closings, Customer Must Have A Written Protocol And Lab Results Prior To The Free Inspection, For Renters Requesting a Free Inspection With An Estimate, The Owner Must Be Present Or Have Written Permission From That Owner, Thanks Again, Gary Ackel