Tri-County All Restorations

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2009

1031 NE 45th St

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel...

mold removal (170)water damage restoration (76)air duct cleaning (23)flooring (8)plumbers (4)interior painting (2)

02/19/2022

joyce G.

Gary was prompt, professional, and obviously knew his business. Very caring and respectful of my property and situation. Would highly recommend his company to others. The people who work with/for him are a great example of his company values.

Description of Work
Find a water leak

Category flooring contractor,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

02/14/2022

Paul F.

Excellent work, showed up on time, communicated well throughout the entire process and kept their word. Mold remediation needs to be done precisely and to exacting standards in not only the clean up work but also keeping the non affected areas of the building sealed off and keeping the appropriate ventilation pressure to the outside of the building etc. The team at Tri-County All Restorations is fully committed to doing all of those things with experience and professionalism.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Review for Tri-County All Restorations - 1031 NE 45th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39628358

12/17/2021

Alexandra C.

Gary and team were extremely knowledgeable and professional. Gary was very patient and took the time to walk me through the process and accommodate our schedule to ensure our family vacation would not be interrupted. They did a great job and I would utilize them again in the future.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category flooring contractor,air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

09/14/2021

Ken & Leana B.

Fantastic!! I was clear with what I thought I needed & Gary did a great job, 1st inspecting & advising, then contracting & doing the remediation to code. As they proceeded they took copious videos & pics to document the damage or lack of damage, their cleaning and waste removal. The entire worksite was “hermetically sealed” (🥴) and is ready for repair. I could not be more pleased with their work, communication or value. Great team!

Description of Work
Mold in Ceiling, Attic & wall fm roof leak

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Review for Tri-County All Restorations - 1031 NE 45th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39473814

06/12/2021

Nicole Q.

Gary and his team are amazing. He came out and gave a fair price and was diligent in the prep and removal process. He was communicative and we passed the test on the first attempt, indicating their quality removal process. It is difficult to find trustworthy businesses that treat the customer with respect and take pride in their work, and Gary and his team do exactly that. I highly recommend their services-they are THE BEST!

Description of Work
Mold mitigation

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

06/06/2021

Rachel L.

Tri County came in and did an amazing job. The mold smell was out within no time at all. He put air scrubbers and a hydroxyl generator. Couldn't ask for a more honest and trust worthy family owned company! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

05/24/2021

Jason K.

Gary and his team were excellent, I would not hesitate to recommend them for any mold remediation job. Gary was easy to get ahold of, answered all my questions, quoted a reasonable price, and got the job done in a timely manner. Both areas they worked on passed inspections on the first try. His employees were always on time and they completed their work ahead of schedule. Gary has a reputation for being meticulous and thorough, and he exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Mold remediation for bedroom and kitchen.

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/19/2021

Elaine B.

Very professional job. Communication was excellent. The team was neat, clean, and thorough.

Description of Work
Mold restoration from a roof leak

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

03/14/2021

Carolyn W.

My landlord hired Gary and his team to take care of a leak and mold issue above my bedroom ceiling. Gary kept me in the loop during the whole process and worked around my schedule. His team was professional, great with communication as well and wore mask the whole time. Its been 6 months since the repair and I have had no further issues. It was smooth process even in the middle of a pandemic.

Description of Work
I had a water leak and mold above my bedroom ceiling

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

03/07/2021

Debbie A.

They picked up the phone immediately when I called. They were here the next morning assessing the damage. Mom‘s condo was scheduled for remediation one week out. They showed up on that scheduled day at the scheduled time, as promised. Every question I had was answered and every time I called, Gary picked up the phone and spoke with me. I did not have any unanswered phone calls. The job was very thorough! The Post remediation test showed ALL CLEAR for mold. The air even smelled fresher! My mom and I could not have been happier.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Review for Tri-County All Restorations - 1031 NE 45th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39233402

02/04/2021

Phillip K.

I am very thankful to Gary (Tri County All Restoration) for helping us with the mold remediation to our home. He was able to explain every aspect of the job and helped us understand the importance of the remediation. He was very reasonable with cost and put us at ease. The remediation has been successful and I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/18/2021

Milo S.

Performance went perfectly, everything was explained in detail and done very efficiently. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Mold removal

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/06/2021

Craig D.

Gary was great from the start. He came out quickly after being called and was able to give us an estimate and proposal very quickly. The estimate was very reasonable and we hired him for the job. The job was done on budget and the work was very professional. They were always on time, there were no missed appointments, they communicated with me throughout the process, and the job was completed a day ahead of schedule. I was very happy with the job and would absolutely hire Gary again.

Description of Work
We had a water leak in the kitchen and another in a bedroom. Both led to mold requiring remediation.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

01/06/2021

Katie S.

Exceptional service. Very professional. The workers arrived on time and did fantastic work. Highly recommend Tri-County All Restorations.

Description of Work
Mold restoration

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful review. good luck with the rebuild and the new AC system

11/11/2020

Alex C.

Gary was very helpful, honest and professional. I called him to get an estimate for mold remediation and he came the following day right on time. It turned out that his services were not needed for this particular job but he still offered us plenty of guidance and advice. I highly recommend him and his company and would hire them for this type of job in the future.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, air duct and HVAC cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/12/2020

Steven W.

Gary came and inspected the area. He was timely, professional, and knowledgeable. He advised us that his services weren't needed, and pointed us in the direction of what we needed to do to get rid of the mold patch.

Description of Work
We had a patch of mold in our guest room, where the ceiling met the wall.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the wonderful review.

09/18/2020

Rob L.

Gary and his team are extremely professional and detail oriented. Within the first 5 minutes I knew I was going to hire him and his team to do my mold remediation. Everything was throughly explained and walked me through why and what needed to be done, estimate of how long it would take, what all the steps were, and the possibilities of what to expect with the insurance company. I recommend Gary to everyone even if they do not have mold issues just incase my friends know someone needing mold remediation. He beat my expectations at every point of the job from demo to cleanup.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

09/17/2020

mary S.

Gary is a great guy and very helpful. He’s extremely knowledgable and professional. His quote was reasonable and I would hire him on the spot. Because this quote involved an association, they voted against my preference which was and remains to be Tri-County. Even though he lost the bid, Gary helped me understand the necessary requirements for the job to be done right so I could be sure the one who ultimately got the job would do it correctly. Professionals like this are hard to come by. Hire him! I know if a similar situation should arise, I will.

Description of Work
visual mold inspection with estimate

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

04/29/2020

chana W.

This is the third time I’ve used this company. Bruce Willis might be the last Boy Scout but Gary Ackel is the last Broward County Boy Scout. My hot water tank leaked into the kitchen laundry room unknowing for several months Gary and his crew were there in an hour and a half with 10 pieces of drying equipment. Everything went fantastic the insurance adjuster came out and approved of his work and said that he did an excellent job. Also Performed was a mold remediation. Gary gave me a referral to a general contractor who took care of the biuild back situation, the whole process went like clockwork I will always and forever use this company

Description of Work
Mold remediation and water removal

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

04/27/2020

Mishka A.

It went great overall very good family company with fair price and knowledgeable about the work . They explained whole process, answered all my detailed questions and even worked in coordination with Ac company . Only thing to improve was they put almost all the Ac grills on backward (not having optimal air flow to room instead of cooling wall) & I did not hear back when I texted about this. I guess they were busy , I paid my handyman to fix them. The main job was done -no more mold in air or wall as verified by tester- and they did great considering. They gave me good rate as I did two units same day and were honest about the legality & process with testers as I was comparing companies. Awesome company !

Description of Work
Mold removal from 2 units

Category interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

03/12/2020

David G.

Check for Moisture which could be leading to mold

Description of Work
I had an odd smell and was worried about Mold. I called Gary and he came next day. He came in looked through the entire house at no charge. If I ever need this type of service I would 100% use him again!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/04/2020

nancy F.

Excellent. Gary and company were all very responsive to any issues or concerns I had. They arrived when they said they would and explained everything being done Gary was always checking in

Description of Work
Leak that created black mold

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

03/03/2020

Lee M.

Gary and his crew were on time, very professional, Gary was a pleasure to work with as well as his staff. Tri-County goes above and beyond With great customer service. Gary’s crew took care of everything, from packing up my things to ensure all the spot was gone they were always promptTo return every one of my calls. Thank you Tri-County

Description of Work
Fire cleanup

Category water damage restoration