Tiger Team Roofing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

5311 NW 22nd Ave

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

With many years of experience in South Florida, Tiger Team Roofing, Inc. can accommodate all types of residential and commercial roofing projects. Whether you need a minor repair or a complete roof replacement, Tiger Team Roofing, Inc. will always guarantee your complete satisfaction. Additional emails - info@tigerteamroofing.com, mike@tigerteamroofing.com, gigi@tigerteamroofing.com, brian@tigerteamroofing.com, & gary@tigerteamroofing.com. Additional phones - (954) 801-7663. Additional contact name - Gary Chester. Award winning....

roofing (506)general contractors (22)roof cleaning (14)woodworking (1)

12/27/2020

Staff did an excellent job. They were prompt and very reliable. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

09/21/2020

Clean, professional and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

06/16/2020

It went well. They came as expected. They completed the job the same day. They provided overview of the work they completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak in roof

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

03/13/2020

I have used Tiger Team Roofing for several repairs.They are very efficient, explain and answer all questions. That complete the job as promised. There staff including Mike, Chelsea,and Ricardo are very professional and competent.I would highly recommend Tiger Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

02/05/2020

I had Brian Botting come out to inspect my roof after having it cleaned. In addition to the usual broken tiles, there was evidence of several "handy man" repairs and other quick fixes. Brian and the team were able to locate matching roof tiles, color match the existing mortar, and remediate all the substandard work. The team was punctual, polite, and meticulous in their work. It looks like I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

10/17/2019

I would recommend them. They're professional, on time and they came when they said they would come. Very punctual, they kept me informed, they said that the materials arrive tomorrow and it did, they did not skip a beat. They did a wonderful job and in 2 weeks I had my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-tile my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

10/14/2019

Brian came out this morning to check my roof. He game me some tips on how to get the work done myself. He was very professional, punctual, certitudes, and very honest and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to provide and estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/07/2019

This review is long over due in coming. In March 2019, I decided to make the move and replace our roof. After getting several estimates, I was impressed with Tiger Team Roofing. Gigi scheduled the appointment and Kevin arrived exactly on time. Wow! The other appointments were not as considerate. Kevin walked the property and gave me an estimate on the spot. The estimate was clear and to the point....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

10/07/2019

Never hired them. I just got off the phone with them. I am trying to get payment from my insurance company. These roofers told me that the tiles on my current roof are no longer manufactured and cannot be obtained. All I needed from them was to put that in writing for the insurance company and my homeowners association. They refused. They did not want to become “entangled“ in litigation. All the i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

08/02/2019

Tiger Team did a great job. They were very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Roofing repair, maintenance & replacement.

Roof Coatings