Think Big Websites

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

12102 Park Dr.

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33026

Located in South Florida, Think Big Websites specialize in internet marketing, website design, reputation management and video marketing. Think Big Websites is a division of Kelly Day LLC and has been serving local South Florida businesses since 2005. In 2013, Think Big Websites became a division of Kelly Day LLC to more accurately define the scope of services we provide for businesses seeking an affordable internet marketing and business website solution....

04/19/2021

Ray and his team are the epitome of highly skilled and trained professionals that aim to satisfy the customers needs! I cannot highly recommend using ThinkBig Websites as your go to for web design services. Thank you Ray for making my dream into a reality and providing such a high quality service!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website creation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

09/13/2019

Ray Bryant is fantastic. Retiring from the fire department is a very special time and the ceremony is very moving. Ray captured the entire event so I will have this memory for a lifetime. He is very easy to work with and obviously is dedicated to fulfilling the customers every expectation. I had previously worked with Ray on another event (not set up by me) where I was interviewed as to my history...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Video of my Retirement

CATEGORY photographers,video production,web designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

07/03/2019

By far the job that Ray did was well above what I could have ever expected. He was very professional and very detailed in the work he did. His editing of the video and putting it all together for my wife and I will forever keep this special day a great memory. Thanks again for a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Video recorded our retirement

CATEGORY photographers,video production

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/25/2019

Let me start by saying that Ray is very professional, as soon as I made my request on angie's List he called me and I could not believe it because it was Sunday! I schedule an appointment to discussed my needs and wants, he was very creative with the process, supportive and knowledgeable. Very patience and easy going to what resulted in more meetings being booked, he really knows what he is doing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help starting a Youtube channel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

05/02/2019

Ray is extremely knowledgeable and professional in his work. He is great to work with, very reliable and always sees his projects through to completion. I would recommend his services to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website design and Development

CATEGORY internet service,web designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

04/19/2019

Very well! Within four weeks the site was up and running with very positive reactions from friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website design & development

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

Photo for Think Big Websites - 12102 Park Dr., Fort Lauderdale, FL - 37829200

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I look forward to helping you with your online endeavors going forward. You are a pleasure to work with! :)

12/18/2018

It went extremely well, Ray is such a kind, patient and helpful person. Our company needed help with marketing on social media and etc. Think Big Websites was a good idea on our behalf. He did an amazing job, every time we had a question he was always there to help. I definitely recommend his company! Go call Ray!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marketing for our company along with video and photos

CATEGORY photographers,video production,web designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I enjoyed working on your project very much. Even though there were a lot of moving parts I am glad we completed before your deadline and we love to help businesses like yours succeed on and offline. Thanks again for the great review!

12/17/2018

Great, professional, and highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created a family video that was shared with many family and friends.

CATEGORY video production,web designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working on your project and I am thrilled that you enjoyed the final product. All the best to you and your family and please contact Think Big Websites for any future projects you may have. Ray Think Big Websites

10/22/2018

Think Big Websites has been great to work with. Ray, the owner, is super professional - honest, reliable, and does exactly what he says he is going to do. The world of internet marketing is filled with those that promise the sky and deliver dirt. His team took the time to learn about our specific business model, and deliver a campaign geared towards our specific target market. It is clear that Ray...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website Marketing, Pay Per Click Campaign Management, Landing Page Development

CATEGORY video production,internet service,web designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

08/23/2018

Fantastic! Problem solved and working on bringing my site up to date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
website development and consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Think Big Websites provides custom websites, video marketing and internet marketing. We offer a personal service and deliver excellent results at an affordable price. We also offer adword management and consulting services.

N/A