The Television Guy

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5711 Meadhaven St

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331

www.thetelevisionguy.com

We specialize in home theater setups but our specialty is mounting and installing TVs (LED/Plasma/LCD/3D)- on any type of wall. We will mount / hang any TV size ranging between 17" to 120". We can also help you pick out and set up your surround sound system, speakers and program universal remotes. We can help you in automating your home for lights and shade control using voice commands. Our techs are experts in hiding cables. We run and conceal all types of wiring from coax, network, speaker and even telephone. We also sell and install video surveillance systems (security cameras) and provide installation services for OTA antennas, satellite TV sales and services. All done at an affordable price. Please take a look at all our reviews here on Angie's list. We service residential and commercial locations. Se habla espanol. Experienced, insured and licensed. We are paypal verified and accept all mayor credit cards. Please call or text (954-534-3372) for free estimates....

home theater installation (82)cable tv (19)satellite tv (5)handyman (5)camera repair (3)home automation (2)small appliance repair (2)window security film (1)

02/03/2022

Margaret J.

It went very well. They are professionals. On time and respectful.

Description of Work
They fix tv wires

Category cable tv service

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

01/25/2022

Brian B.

They did a great job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
home Theater and sinks throughout home mounted TVs

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

05/11/2021

MAY C.

Called those guys to build custom TV mounts for my gym. That was it, a simple $1k job. When they came in and started to perform the job, they saw I also needed a few extra things done. End of story, they spent 2 whole days wiring my gym from top to bottom. Set up the speakers and only left when everything was fully operational. I do not like writing reviews, but those guys were AMAZING!

Description of Work
Hung Tvs from ceiling and wall, coax cable, cat 5 run, and stereo installation.

Category camera repair,handyman service,home theater design,internet service,cable tv service,Uncategorized,home automation

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Review for The Television Guy - 5711 Meadhaven St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39327299

10/10/2020

Ivan M.

Ethernet install, TV Antenna Repair, Wireless Camera Fix

Description of Work
Amazing service, super responsive, even came back and helped me fix an issue that cropped up after the work. To say this team goes above and beyond is an understatement. Hire without hesitation, I definitely will again!

Category camera repair,internet service,cable tv service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/09/2020

Julio L.

Very professional, quick and price is reasonable.

Description of Work
He Fixed a home theater.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

05/28/2020

Sophia S.

Amazing service!! They were super friendly and professional when they came to mount our new tv on the wall. They worked super fast and left our apartment spotless! Recommending your services to all my friends and family! 5 stars all the way!!

Description of Work
Tv mounted on wall

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Review for The Television Guy - 5711 Meadhaven St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38607480

04/04/2020

Edward D.

Perfect. The gentleman guided me thru the phone. I am very grateful. No charge.

Description of Work
Set up the remote for direct tv

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

04/02/2020

Mark F.

This company is outstanding! I can not say enough good things about Alex and Ed. This is a GREAT company. You will be foolish to do business with ANY other company. They arrived on time, explained several things to me which I needed to know, but did not know. They REALLY have a deep knowledge of all things electronic (TV, entertainment systems, stereo, etc). Extremely professional. Super knowledgeable, and just a couple of the NICEST people you would ever like to meet. Trust me, you wish you had friends as nice as Alex and Ed. The work was performed for the exact amount of money agreed to when we spoke over the telephone one week earlier, even though they did EXTRA work, and did not charge me, although I offered. AND, I think that Alex and Ed left my room in a cleaner condition than when they first arrived! I am very happy with my new wall-mounted television. THANK you Guys ! Cheers, Mark & Mary

Description of Work
Wall Mount a 60" Television

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

05/26/2019

Daniela C.

Ed and his crew were great. They were very professional and got everything done just as we wanted. Everything came out perfect, we are super happy with their service. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
TV mounted with sound system

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

Review for The Television Guy - 5711 Meadhaven St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 37894690

03/01/2019

jilian M.

Unbelievably GREAT! I have a spotless house with white tile, and when I saw one installer holding a container to catch any drywall dust below the other installer who was cutting holes in the drywall for the speakers, I was very impressed. This company is beyond professional and do amazing work. I highly recommend them and I am available as a reference anytime via phone at (239) 229-5829.

Description of Work
Security System, TV Installation & Stereo Surround Sound System

Category camera repair,home theater design,internet service,security windows,cable tv service

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Installing and Mounting TVs. Home Theater setup, Surround Sounds speaker placement and calibration , Universal Remote control programming, Security Surveillance Systems and Satellite / Antenna Services. We service residential or commercial location in South Florida, Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach Counties.

We do not repair TVs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available