Rich Chace Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2006

7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. DBA: Rich Chace Painting....

Barnes Painting and Drywall

Only the best is good enough!

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quoted price to paint our house.

12/14/2012

Rich and his crew arrived promptly at the time they indicated they would be there - in fact, they were early each of the 3 days it took them to complete the job. They were very professional and maintained a clean work area. My neighbors have all complimented me on the quality of the work they performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rich and his crew pressure cleaned and painted the exterior of my home.

09/02/2009

The company's owner (I believe) came to give me a free estimate. A few days later I called and asked him to do the job. He said he can do it in a week, but I asked him to do it ASAP since it was required by our association. He said he'll call later and so he did. He came on Saturday and his employee did an excellent and clean job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure cleaning the roof and front walkway.

CATEGORY roof cleaning

01/09/2008

The job went very well with the exception of the lack of cooperation from the weather. It was very rainy during this time but everything came out beautiful. Everybody showed up on time and did a great job. Their clean-up was superb. I was very satisfied with this job and our house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely pressure washed and painted the exterior of our house.

02/27/2007

The work was done well and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed a roof.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

Interior & exterior commercial & residential painting, waterproofing, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceilings, textures, pressure washing, roof painting, driveway & paver sealing.

Building above 5 stories.