Prestige Blinds LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

4.3

13621 Newport Mnr

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325

Prestige Blinds offers a variety of window treatments designed to provide window insulation, offering your home increased protection. Additional DBA - Prestige Blinds....

04/27/2016

ARCIDES O.

This is the second time we work with Ronnie in four years. I can say , in both instances, Ronnie's professionalism and quality of materials and installation were excellent. All items mentioned in his presentation as to materials, delivery dates and install dates were as promised. No issues of any kind to report and we are extremely happy with every aspect of his company and work. The installer was very professional and courteous. I am a local realtor and will recommend him to all clients/friends/family.. Thank you.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters in 95% of home. On the first experience with Ronnie, 4 years ago, he did the bedrooms and kitchen. This time he did all living areas and dining.

Category window treatments

04/22/2016

Pat T.

The service and attention to the detail was excellent. We noticed one of the shutters was damaged and called Prestige about it. I was worried that they would not service us because of the small order. Ronnie was very nice and asked us to take pictures of the damaged shutter so he could review it. He contacted us and said it would be replaced for free. They honored what they said they were going to do when we purchased the shutters in 2014. They give excellent service regardless if you have a big or small order. I would recommend them today one.

Description of Work
Normal Plantation shutters installed in two bedrooms.

Category window treatments

02/26/2016

Rae B.

Description of Work
I hired them to install custom plantation shutters on a slider door. When I signed the contract in mid-Nov, it was written on the paperwork and I was told that I'd have them by Jan 10. Jan 10 came & went with no word from the company. I had to call them. They said they were coming in that week & they'd call me as soon as they arrived. I waited all that week and the next, with no word from the company. I had to call them AGAIN. Then they made the appointment for 10am on a Monday. By 10:30 they still hadn't arrived and NO WORD from them either. I called yet again. I was told they lost my file but were going to arrive by 11am for a 2hour install. Had they arrived on time, I would've had 2-1/2 hours for them to do the work, but by 11am I only had 90min before I had to leave. So we had to reschedule for the next day...Feb 3!! Nearly a month after the shutters were promised. On top of that, when the salesman wrote the contract, he told me that the opening was not plumb...that the top of the opening was wider than the bottom and that when they installed the shutters they would insert a shim so that the shutters would align and hang straight. They did not do this. So now, after spending $3000, one of the panels is crooked. Although the salesman was very personable and friendly, the lack of communication, the long delay and the failure to install the shim (leaving a crooked panel) would prevent me from using them again.

Category contractors

Decocenter Florida

We Measure - We Design. - We Install - You Enjoy 10+ years of experience Stock hundreds of styles and materials for blinds, shutters, shades and more!

Offers by Decocenter Florida on Angi
    PTL CARPENTRY

PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to perform any STORM SHUTTER-related work at this time. We specialize in custom cabinets, carpentry services, wood working, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Specialties: Cabinet Installation Closets All kinds of trim Wood and vinyl flooring We are 4 years in the market making sure that your wife be happy.

Tony's Unique Upholstery

Travel charges apply. May contact through email - tonysunique@att.net. Ask about angies list discount. Award winning company. Contact names - Karen. Fax- (954) 963-5394.

Carpentry Unfinished, Blind Cleaning, & Window Treatments.