Paws To Play Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2011

NA

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

Long hours at work? We can help! Want to take a stress free vacation and leave your pets in the care of a professional? We can help! Are you temporarily injured or unable to walk your dog(s)? We can help! We will be there for you when you can't. Owned & operated by Cheryle Stadler Office hours are posted Pet sitting and dog walking hours are 9:00am-4:30pm Daily...

02/18/2020

Kelli L.

Cheryl and her team are the BEST!!! She is very meticulous about the service that she provides. She Is always very organized, punctual, and most importantly SO loving toward our fur babies. She gives them time, love, and I always come home to a clean and tidy house! My son loves the picture updates while we are am away ( he gets his daily selfie from the animals) When she is there I never worry about my home or babies in them. I highly recommend her if you need animal care ❤️

Description of Work
Animal care

02/17/2020

Judith R.

We have used Paws to Play for over 10 years. They allow us to enjoy our time away from home knowing our 2 dogs and cat are well cared for. Cheryle and crew go above & beyond: besides feeding and exercise, my pets need extensive medicines that are administered precisely and on time. And they love our pets, as evidenced by the time they spend here and the great pictures they send after every visit. When we are gone over an extended period, they bring in the mail, take care of the garbage, and look out for our home. A+++ service. Thank you!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

06/27/2019

Kathryn W.

The team from Paws to Play, lead by the owner Cheryle Stadler was beyond perfect. I wanted service twice daily so the cats would have some human time, and not just be fed and tidied up after. Not only did the service come on time each day, but we also received text updates and photos of our girls. We have used Paws to Play, Inc. for several years after finding them on Angie's List when we were very disappointed with our previous Pet Service. We couldn't be happier. Their website is super easy to use, too. Thanks again, Cheryle and team! And thanks to Angie's List.

Description of Work
We needed a pet sitter to manage and feed our two cats each day while we were away

11/03/2016

MICHELLE L.

I wanted to review Paws to Play Again as I have had to count on Cheryle and Denise several times over the past month and will be using their services again in the next 2 weeks. I feel so comfortable leaving my GSD Stella and my kitty Guy Fawkes in their care. Denise stays overnight and she sends me pictures of my pets snuggled up on the bed next to her. Since using their services I feel I can freely travel without worry now. I come home to a tidy house and happy pets. I highly recommend Paws to Play.

Description of Work
Back to Back Trips....back to back service performed.

06/16/2016

Waltraud P.

This message is from Urszula Koshik It is not easy to entrust my beloved dog to the care of a stranger. However Cheryle and her team have proven themselves to very thoughtful and most importantly trust worthy of the task. My dog is older and a diabetic therefore he is required to follow a strict feeding schedule. Cheryle made sure to let me know each day how her visit went with a detailed text message and accompanying photograph. In addition to the communication, Cheryle went the extra mile to wash any dishes left in the kitchen sink or bring in the trash can before I returned from work. This was completely unnecessary but welcomed just the same. As a long time pet owner, the stress of leaving my dog in the care of another is greatly alleviated with the time and attention Cheryle devotes to her clients. Not only will I continue to use Cheryl in future for any pet sitting services but I will recommend her to others when asked. Nancy

Description of Work
Service provided from May 16th thru June 1st came to the house, fed and walked the dog.

06/09/2016

Bernadette P.

i can't say enough about the level of care for my aging dogs and cats. They were wonderful! They were prompt, paid attention to the animals and sent daily texts on status. If you have to leave your animals - I highly recommend using Paws to Play. They are truly professional and very caring. You can travel and rest assured that your pets are being well taken care of. I will gladly use them again and highly recommend their service

Description of Work
Pet sitting for 15 and 13 year ofd dogs - and one 12 year old cat. 15 year old has dementia.

05/27/2016

MICHELLE L.

Cheryl and her Associate Denise came to my house twice ahead of the actual pet sitting to make sure that my German Shepherd Stella and my 2 cats were going to be comfortable with them before I headed out of town. We went through all their needs and routines so that everything would go smoothly. I am happy to say that while I was traveling I recieved numerous updates and pictures of my happy pets. I came home to a tidy house and calm and contented animals. Denise will be coming to my home again soon to stay overnight and care for animals. I feel very secure in knowing my pets and home are in good care with this stellar company and team.

Description of Work
Dog and Cat Sitting.

05/27/2016

MICHELLE L.

Cheryl and Denise came to my house twice ahead of using the actual services to make sure that my large German Shepherd Stella and my 2 cats were comfortable with them ahead of my actual leaving town. While I was out of town Denise stayed in constant communication keeping my updated with pictures of my happy dog and cats. I came home to a tidy house and everyone happy , calm and fed. I will be going out of town again for 5 nights and will have Denise stay overnight and care for my pets. This team is professional, friendly and made me feel comfortable in leaving my pets and house keys with them.

Description of Work
Cared for my German Shepherd and 2 cats.

01/03/2016

Andrew J.

I found Cheryle and her Paws to Play staff through a friend's recommendation. From the second I spoke to her on the phone, I trusted her to be competent, professional and kind...but I had no idea just HOW amazing they are! They carefully interviewed me and asked a tremendous amount of detail about my pets, house, etc. From the second we left the house, they were in contact with photos, information...everything that made me feel that my babies were being well taken care of. We returned to the house to find it spotless, despite the fact that we had left two dogs, a rabbit, and two birds in the house. And beside a detailed note on our kitchen counter, we find a dozen freshly baked cookies addressed to the "humans" in the house! I will never use another pet sitting service. There is no nicer or more professional company. I told my husband we need to find places to go just so we can use Cheryle again!

Description of Work
Cared for pets during a 5 day vacation.

Category pet sitters

Denise and I had a fabulous time with your pets! We are so glad that you were extremely pleased with our service. We love what we do! Thanks again!!!

10/31/2015

Morgan C.

AWESOME. Our dog is sweet, but can be a pain in the neck at 31/2 she still thinks and acts like a puppy, playing, barking and hide and seek. They are very patient with her, they sit with her and pet her. Every time they walk her they leave a note as to what she had done. They feed her and make sure she has water. Then put her in her cage. If there is anything unusual going on around the house they contact one of us.

Description of Work
They walk, play and sit with our little Pitbull, Zoey. They are so loving and caring. I travel a lot and they also help us by letting work men in to and securing our home.

Category dog walkers

We have loved all of your pets throughout the years...but Zoey has a special place in all of our hearts! She is a joy and we are thankful that you entrust us with her care!

10/31/2015

Kathy L.

Not only does Cheryle take excellent care of our cats - she also does a host of other things for us while we're gone as well - such as turning lights on and off - taking the trash cans out and brings them in - watering plants, etc. She sends us daily text messages letting us know how everything is going on the home front !! Cheryle and her pet sitting service are truly awesome !!

Description of Work
When ever my husband and I go out of town Cheryle kitty sits for us.

Category pet sitters

We love your beautiful, albeit sometimes elusive kitties! Thank you for your review and your valued trust and loyalty.

Rick L.

Cheryle's passion, commitment, and love in those she cares for is evident in all she does. She goes above and beyond her role as "dog walker" by sending pictures and funny texts to reassure us of our "babies" well being and in keeping close communication when necessary. Cheryle understands and cares for our dogs as if they were her own family. We are so lucky that we have found her. Thank you a million times - Wendy, Rick, Neo, and Chloe!!

Description of Work
Cared for our 2 dogs

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

It's been a pleasure caring for Neo over the years and I am glad Chloe is adding a lot of spunk and fun to his golden years! They are a sweet pair and so easy to love!

Charles D.

I have used their services for several years but just now writing a review. Exceptional care, commitment, organization and a dedication to making the experience great for my dogs and comfortable for me. I've utilized both their walking and housesitting services and both are excellent. Prices are very reasonable also. I would highly recommend Cheryle and her team to anyone who needs pet care and loves their pets!

Description of Work
Walked dogs, played with them, fed and watered, administered medication

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

We always look forward to seeing one of our best behaved pups, [Member Name Removed] and that adorable [Member Name Removed]!! Having such a dedicated and caring pet parent such as yourself makes our job a breeze! Looking forward to many more years together!

Catala M.

AWESOME !!!!!! Cheryle and her Team are beyond Phenominal !!!! I've been using them for years now and i can't say enough about them and the Services they provide. If you want someone who's Trustworthy, On Time, Super Professional, Goes Above and Beyond and that Your Animals Will Adore then go no further. I have tried other's with GREAT Dissapointment and thought everyone was like that until i met Cheryl and her Crew. Now i can be away from my dog's with the Confidence that they are in great and Loving Hand's !! Thank You Cheryle AKA-Sure-L !!!

Description of Work
Dog Walking Services

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

Wow! Thank you for such a fun filled review and for ALL of the exclamation points!!!!!!!! I am delighted and honored to see that the hard work we put forth alongside our love for your pets is obvious and appreciated! It makes our job seem like play and is so much more enjoyable!! Thank you for your many years of patronage.

Joseph H.

Cannot recall the cost but it was not unreasonable. The service, however, was extraordinary. Cheryl contacted us well in advance to obtain details. On one occasion, Cheryl cared for our pets; on other occasions, a member of her staff provided the loving care. While we traveled, we received emails and smart phone photos assuring us all was well with the pups. Fabulous service!!!

Description of Work
Overnight pet sitting on several occasions.

Category pet sitters

Thank you for your kind review and words can't express how happy I am to see our customers enthralled with our services. Denise and I miss the girls and we look forward to being there next time you are off to explore the world!

10/29/2015

JOLENE S.

We are so happy with this company and their service. Complete satisfaction and trust. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cheryle and Stacey walk our 3 dogs (2 with medical issues) perfectly.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

We really do fall in love with all of our pet clients. Taking care of pets such as yours, with special needs, tends to really tug at our heart strings even more. We enjoy seeing your unique crew and we certainly miss [member information removed]. She was a sweet little soul. Thank you for your wonderful review and your continued personal recommendations.

12/31/2014

JULIE H.

I think that Paws to play, inc. is amazing. It's nice to know that my furry friends are always well cared for, but more than that, I always feel the positive and upbeat energy that they share with both me and my dogs through the notes that they leave. The notes advise me of the activities of each pet (even those things that I don't want to know, i.e. your dog ate a bag of chocolate) I have three dogs and that can pose some logistical issues. The ladies always work through these with humor and kindness. I have a crazy schedule that is constantly changing. Cheryle is always willing to accommodate me even when my changes are last minute (and even when I forget to tell her of them). Cathy and Stacey go above and beyond their responsibilities and are constantly making me smile. I would highly recommend Paws to Play, inc. I just cannot see it get any better than them.

Description of Work
Provided dog walking services

Category pet sitters

Thank you for your kind words [member name removed]. The girls and I love our job...especially with clients like you! We always strive to keep the customers happy...both the two legged and the four legged ones.

10/23/2014

Pam G.

The people at Paws to Play are professional and reliable, and you can tell that they really enjoy what they do. We place our trust, our home, and our pets to Paws to Play.....and THEY DID A GREAT JOB! Our dogs were fed, exercised and given their medications just as we asked. Our house was clean....and cleaner than when we left it...with everything in good order. Our mail was taken from the mailbox and placed on the kitchen table and the garbage was taken out put in the trash bin. A very nice touch for us was getting photos of the dogs to let us know that everything was good at home and not to worry. We know are dogs will be happy in the care of Paws to Play.

Description of Work
Paws to Play took great care of our three.......four legged friends - Talcum, Bosco and Rocky, while we went out of state on vacation. The pups enjoy being with the Paws to Play pals, and were happy and well feed when we returned home. We have had Paws to Play look after our pets for the past 4 years and we will continue to use them in the future.

10/22/2014

James H.

I consider Cheryle to be a part of our family. I would be lost if she found another calling. We look forward to coming home when we go away because she also leaves delicious treats. I can tell that she loves my family by the way she takes care of us. I would recommend her to anyone, and I have.

Description of Work
Cheryle and her team take care of all my pets when we go away, and sometimes when we are just too busy. She walks the dogs, changes the bird's newspaper, cleans out the guinea pig cage, sweeps the floor, brings in the mail, takes out the garbage. She does everything for the house I would do if I was there to do it.

10/15/2014

Christie Z.

They take care of our cats (food, medicine, potty boxes) as well as get our mail and water plants if necessary. We have been using them for a couple of years, and I always feel comfortable leaving my animals with Cheryle and Stacy.

Description of Work
They cared for our cats while we were out of town.

09/28/2014

LARRY L.

Everything went perfectly, with no surprises or disappointments. We have relied up Paws to Play for a couple of years now, for short trips and long vacations. Earlier this year, when we were stranded in Manhattan because of the snowstorms, Cheryle adjusted her schedule and looked after our home and pets for several extra days. She even emailed photos of the cats so we would miss them at a distance. As far as we are concerned, Paws to Play is as reliable as the sunrise.

Description of Work
Bring in the mail, feed and play with the cat, refill the water bowl, dispose of uneaten food. In the past, Cheryle would also give our black cat his daily medicine.

09/25/2014

J M.

They have been excellent from day one. Met Cheryle once with our dog and he took an immediate liking to her. She is very affectionate and knowledgeable about dogs. When we have been away on vacation, she texts us daily updates (sometimes with pictures) on how he is doing. She is easily accessible and always responds quickly, great for parents who worry. When we come back home, she always leaves us a report on how he did while we were gone along with treats for humans. She and her staff practically house sit, as we come home to the garbage already taken out and even developed pictures of our dog- a nice touch. Will be using her again in the near future!

Description of Work
We have used Paws To Play Inc. multiple times this year for dog & house sitting for our dog-boy Wilson while we have been away on vacation. Excellent in every way, and will be using them again in the near future.

09/19/2014

Ricky R.

I was a little apprehensive about having someone in the house watching my dog, but the minute we met Cheryle we knew this was a good choice! Paw to Play is amazing! They take our little guy out while we are at work and save us the headache of worrying about him being crated all day. He gets playtime and exercise with some fun loving ladies! They leave us notes each day telling us about his day! I would recommend Paws to Play to anyone who needs a pet sitter.....Just meet Cheryle once and you'll know your fur-friends will be getting the best care!

Description of Work
We use Paws To Play Inc four days out of the week. Cheryle and her employees take amazing care of our pup. We could not be happier!

09/19/2014

Kathryn W.

This is the fourth time we have used Cheryle's company, Paws To Play, in the past year. We continue to be raving fans of the level of service and professionalism Cheryle provides us. Our cats are able to remain in our home when may husband and I travel. Most recently we were away for the weekend. Cheryle made sure each cat was individually cared for. We even receive photos in text messages from Cheryle, of our darlings at play! She asks for a text message from us went we return, so she knows we've returned and the cats are taken care of, or she would keep returning to care for them! Oh, and there's always a freshly made goodie (cookies, or brownies, etc.) waiting for us with a note saying Welcome Back. We are so very glad to have found Paws To Play and will be using Cheryle's services again, in the near future.

Description of Work
Cheryle came to our home to care for our 3 cats, twice each day we were away. She maintained each cat's litter boxes, fed and changed their water each visit, and played with the cats, and sent us photos. She also brought our mail in and took out the cat's waste.

09/17/2014

Kathy L.

She not only took excellent care of our cats - but - she also turned lights off and on - open and closed window blinds - and put our trash cans out for garbage pickup !! Cheryle is awesome !!

Description of Work
Cheryle took care of our cats and house while we took a quick weekend out of town for my husband's birthday!

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking

Pet sitting, dog walking, cat care, small animal care & house sitting.