On-Site Mold Analysis Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

300 SW 74th Ter

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317

On-Site Mold Analysis, Inc. provides Mold Inspections by Certified Mold Inspectors and Laboratory Services. We are fully Licensed & Insured by the State of Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance since 2002.

08/23/2018

Michael M.

Great people

Description of Work
Mold testing

Category mold removal

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business BUT we hope you never have the need to require our services us again! Should the need arise in the future we will be happy to help.

03/30/2017

Elaine Z.

On-Site Mold Analysis came to my apartment and examined everything. The two people who worked at my place were wonderful. They couldn't have been more helpful or professional. I plan to hire them again when my mold remediation is finished for a final report. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed a mold report.

Category mold removal

Thank you for the high praise!

02/27/2017

Plantation T.

Our condo association has used On-Site Mold Analysis several times now, and both the office and their field reps are excellent. The on-site conduct of their field reps is notable for both strong technical character and very good people skills. The report the company produces at both the beginning and end of a project is of high quality and designed to be used, not simply read, by all parties invovled. A pleasure to find a company which performs in a prompt, efficient and highly competent manner.

Description of Work
Initial mold test; Post-remediation clearance test.

Category mold removal

Thank you for the high praise!

08/12/2016

Carmen C.

Professional, complete and accurate.

Description of Work
Test samples for mold, test for water presence and damage, air quality samples as well as photos and an extensive complete report.

Category mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

06/28/2016

Steven H.

On-Site had a team at the house by 10:00 am the next morning. The team was professional, organized and moved through the house in such a way that you never knew they were there. I had the report the next day as promised. I highly recommend On-Site Mold Analysis, the are quick, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
When we found out there was mold in the house at 4:30 pm it was imperative that we have it tested right away.

Category mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

03/29/2016

Lynsey H.

The provider was on site as scheduled. Performed the work and had the results to me the same day as requested. Wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
The provider did an Air Quality Test for a commercial business.

Category mold removal

Thank you for your kind review.

01/17/2016

Dennis G.

They let me know exactly what was going to be done in the property and how long it would take. Warned us to close all doors and windows 2 hours before the service in order to maintain a stable environment. Timely and professional.

Description of Work
Hired as independent third party test to confirm that mold remediation done on the property by another company had been successful.

Category mold removal

Thank you for the kind review.

01/05/2015

Gary B.

I was very pleased with the services rendered by JoAnne, she was on time and performed the inspection in a professional matter. Her knowledge of the issue's we were presented with was appreciated.

Description of Work
Performed on-site mold inspection, residental

Category mold removal

Thanks for reviewing us on Angie's List.

10/16/2014

Steve F.

found mold . gave me a full analysis of the types of mold what areas they were in and what a contractor needs to do to fix problem

Description of Work
thorough mold inspection

Category mold removal

Thank you for the great review!

08/21/2014

Donna C.

JoAnne & her assistant Jennifer were both professional & a pleasure to deal with. I work in the Insurance Restoration industry & will use them in the future & highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Tested water damaged areas for moisture & mold

03/08/2014

Curt M.

I was very satisfied and pleased with all the work done. They honor their commitment to be at my location Friday Afternoon, despite a tornado warning in the area. Also, I got specific answers to my inquiries by phone concerning the report and next step in resolving the matter.

Description of Work
They perform a complete assessment of the indoor air quality for mold and moisture with professional testing on site. I like the team based approach in detecting and assessing the issues at hand. They used specialty instruments to measure humidity levels and they took pictures of affected area. A complete detailed report was handed to me. Recommendations were provided with plan of action to resolve the defects.

03/01/2014

barbara G.

Joanne and her assistance were terrific - they were very thorough and followed up with our paperwork and to our satisfaction. They were prompt and called every time just to assure us they would be at the house on time. They did exactly what they were expected to do and provided us and the insurance with copies of the report in a very timely manner.would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
In connection with water damage in our master bath we were referred to On-Site Mold Analysis.for mold testing and moisture readings.

12/15/2013

Paula R.

These ladies came on time, went right to work and explained in detail everything they were doing. No question was too small for them to answer. They were professional, courteous, and wasted no time at all. What I was impresed with was their professionalism and work ethics. Before leaving my home, they also gave me a referral list of names, which I truly appreciated. They stated they don't necessarily endorse these businesses, but for me it was a starting point to find some companies to do the remediation plus other types of businesses for repairs I may need in the future. The list also gave helpful hints on what to do before hiring someone (insurance status of companies, check out BBB, etc.) which for me was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this company. Their report was not only sent when they promised, but was very clear and precise on what they found and everything was explained in detail.

Description of Work
Joanne and Megan came out and obtained and analyzed surface and air samples in my home to check for mold contamination and took pictures to show what they saw and completed a protocol within one business day to send to the insurance company.

12/14/2013

Joel T.

This company is the Bomb because they explain everything and have great prices and where the customer is treated excellent !!!!!!(:

Description of Work
The provider did a excellent job with info on our water damage and mold !!

05/11/2012

Neil G.

What I needed was what I received. I got the inspection the very next day from my phone call. The inspector showed up exactly on time and was very courteous and professional. She did testing without putting any holes in my walls. I received a detailed report the next day. Talk about fast! The inspector also gave me a referral list with companies that I could use or not use at my descretion. I ended up choosing one of the remediation companies from that list and was glad I did.

Description of Work
I found this company online. It was my first (and hopefully last!) experience I'd had with mold in my house. The person on the phone didn't try to 'upsell' me which was a plus.

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
    Fast Action

We are a family owned and operated property restoration company in SFL. We rehabilitate properties after disasters from storms/hurricanes to pre loss conditions. Apart from our core buisness we offer professional and affordable pressure washing services. We are licensed and insured.

My Remediator

Welcome to My Remediator! We offer FREE inspections to all of our clients and we are extremely thorough. We are one of the only companies that focus on educating our clients vs selling them services they may not need. Its an unfortunate truth that a disaster whether big or small will happen to everyones home. We can help educate you on how water damage and mold damage affects your home and explore all of your options. Some options may include using your homeowners insurance policy to cover the cost of repairs. We always advise our clients to have us inspect their home and policy BEFORE contacting their insurance, insurance policies can be complicated and we want YOU to have all the facts before contacting them. Here is a few tips on choosing a contractor: Check their online presence, do they have reviews on multiple platforms (google, Angies list, home advisor) Are they professional, uniforms, business cards and website. MOLD REMOVAL-WATER DAMAGE-MOLD TESTING-FREE INSPECTIONS My Remediator LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. OFFERING FREE MOLD INSPECTIONS and $200 AIR OR SWAB TEST: We will send a technician to your home to do an assessment on your mold or moisture situation at no cost to the home owner! Mold testing, assessment and full protocol provided for $200 ! Samples are then sent to an accredited 3rd party laboratory for incubation and analysis. Our certified mold experts employ state-of-the-art equipment for visual, surface and air testing to collect a variety of samples throughout your home or business. THERMAL IMAGING MOISTURE METERS ZEFON Z LITE SAMPLING DETECTION KIT CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR FREE MOLD ASSESSMENT 954 604 0221

2022 Super Service Award

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, PayPal

Certified Mold Inspectors come to your home or business & take air and surface samples. Once the samples have been examined by our experienced Microbiologists, we then email a report to you. This easily informs you if the property has elevated levels of mold or normal levels. If elevated mold levels are discovered the report explains what types of mold has been found & the level of contamination. You're also given a complete Remediation Plan, detailing what should be done to fix the situation.

No Hidden Fees! Whatever price you are quoted over the phone, will be honored. We do not offer Mold Remediation as it is not only a conflict of interest, but illegal. We would never compromise our Mold Assessor Florida State License and knowingly break the law. We will give you a referral list with companies that can help you. You can use anyone on the list or anyone you wish for the remediation work.