On-Site Mold Analysis Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

On-Site Mold Analysis, Inc. provides Mold Inspections by Certified Mold Inspectors and Laboratory Services. We are fully Licensed & Insured by the State of Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance since 2002....

Quickdry 24/7 Restoration

We specialize in water and Mold removal, any water leak related like pipe leaks, back up, roof leak, we count we a very professional staff and equipment to guarantee successful results!

03/30/2017

On-Site Mold Analysis came to my apartment and examined everything. The two people who worked at my place were wonderful. They couldn't have been more helpful or professional. I plan to hire them again when my mold remediation is finished for a final report. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a mold report.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for the high praise!

02/27/2017

Our condo association has used On-Site Mold Analysis several times now, and both the office and their field reps are excellent. The on-site conduct of their field reps is notable for both strong technical character and very good people skills. The report the company produces at both the beginning and end of a project is of high quality and designed to be used, not simply read, by all parties invov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial mold test; Post-remediation clearance test.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for the high praise!

08/12/2016

Professional, complete and accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Test samples for mold, test for water presence and damage, air quality samples as well as photos and an extensive complete report.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

06/28/2016

On-Site had a team at the house by 10:00 am the next morning.  The team was professional, organized and moved through the house in such a way that you never knew they were there.  I had the report the next day as promised.   I highly recommend On-Site Mold Analysis, the are quick, efficient and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When we found out there was mold in the house at 4:30 pm it was imperative that we have it tested right away.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

03/29/2016

The provider was on site as scheduled. Performed the work and had the results to me the same day as requested. Wonderful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did an Air Quality Test for a commercial business.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for your kind review.

Certified Mold Inspectors come to your home or business & take air and surface samples. Once the samples have been examined by our experienced Microbiologists, we then email a report to you. This easily informs you if the property has elevated levels of mold or normal levels. If elevated mold levels are discovered the report explains what types of mold has been found & the level of contamination. You're also given a complete Remediation Plan, detailing what should be done to fix the situation.

No Hidden Fees! Whatever price you are quoted over the phone, will be honored. We do not offer Mold Remediation as it is not only a conflict of interest, but illegal. We would never compromise our Mold Assessor Florida State License and knowingly break the law. We will give you a referral list with companies that can help you. You can use anyone on the list or anyone you wish for the remediation work.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, PayPal