Mortons pressure cleaning

Founded 2018 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4927 SW 44th Ter

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We here at Morton's Pressure Cleaning take pride in our work and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the job may be. We are always going the extra mile to ensure quality on everything we do. Call us today for your pressure cleaning needs!...

pressure washing (15)roof cleaning (10)decks & porches (4)

03/17/2021

Very good, would contract one more time for a new job

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

12/14/2020

smoothly. On time (actually early). Did nice job

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

11/25/2020

Very satisfied. Chris is very capable & takes prides in his work. I’ve own 4 businesses and would put him on the top of the list for a professional job. Definitely would hire him again.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/24/2020

Excellent job. Came & performed as promised. This is my new “to go to guy” for pressure cleaning!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

11/03/2020

The crew arrived at my home almost two hours after the originally agreed upon time. To their credit, they did contact me to advise they would be late. The job itself yielded great results. There was some collateral damage to some plants directly below the roof runoff, though it was neither intentional nor avoidable.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/31/2020

Mr. Morton called me in under five minutes after I submitted my request for bids, quoted a reasonable, competitive price, showed up on time, and did a great job. 100% will hire again.

Description of Work
Clean roof, driveway, sidewalk, fence, and patio

Category decks,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/30/2020

They were truly wonderful. I would definitely call them again and would not hesitate to refer them. My house looks amazing. My driveway is glowing. I had no idea my roof was that dirty. They came in and did exactly what they said they would do. They even cleaned the homes of a few neighbors on the same day. They were very friendly and were professional hard workers. The price was affordable. They ...

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/24/2020

Chris was amazing, on time did his job with no hesitation and the outcome was amazing. I would recommend him e wry single time.

Description of Work
Pressure Washed my circular driveway

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/23/2020

I asked for several quotes. Chris, the owner, actually called me within minutes (he was the only one, the others emailed). He actually looked at my house on maps, told me what the options were, the prices, and even included cleaning my sidewalk for no additional cost. His communication was awesome and he showed up on time. The work was exemplary and he left everything clean. Highly recommended, I ...

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/12/2020

Great job! Very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

We clean it ALL! ROOF,DRIVEWAYS,SIDEWALKS, DECK/PATIO, EXTERIOR OF HOUSE. GIVE US A CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATES.