Marko Door Products

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2006

Marko Door Products has been servicing Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County residents for over 34 years. Our reputation is second to none for service, reliability, product quality and customer satisfaction. Everything We Do Is With Our Trained and Qualified In-House Personnel. We offer a full line of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Wind load garage doors and electrical openers to fit all your needs for residential and commercial applications. All of our products are available installed or can be picked from our large inventory on hand. Export & pickup available. Additional DBA - Austin Perry Inc....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

garage doors (134)door installation (10)

09/08/2020

Mark B.

great. Very happy with their professional installation and instructions they gave me upon completion. Very happy I chose them

Description of Work
A wind resistant new door

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Review for Marko Door Products - 5320 Reese Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38859375

07/10/2020

Michael W.

Excellent. Office staff kept me informed as to arrival time. Service worker was polite and professional. He arrived on time and answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Routine door maintenance, garage door a little noisy and had not been adjusted since installed 4 years ago.

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

09/18/2019

Jon A.

In my opinion they are Excellent. Have used previously. They know their business! Arrive on time, know what they are doing, Honest business people with reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Replace photo sensors on door

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

06/27/2019

Rhona C.

I spoke with an amazing woman Mary Leon who advised me that before she sent out tech, she could walk me through the steps to re-program the door opener. She not only did that but assisted me in programming my new car as well. Next time I need service on my garage door, I know EXACTLY who I am going to call!

Description of Work
My external garage door key pad stopped working. I changed the battery to no avail . So I caled to have the door services

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

11/14/2018

Carole S.

A few months ago, I purchased a new impact resistant garage door from Marko Doors. It was a great experience. The salesman was very knowledgeable and told me I could continue using my existing garage door opener, which was a great relief and saved me money. The installer was able to complete the job in one day and the new garage door feels very solid and is balanced so well that it is easy for me to open and close it even when I disconnect it from the automatic garage door opener. Yesterday, I was having problems opening the door and suspected that after 10 or 15 years my old garage door opener was finally giving out. I called Marko doors and spoke with the owner Mary who reassured me that I probably only needed a repair and scheduled servicemen to come out today; I was delighted that they could repair it the next day. They came during the time frame I was given (9 am to 11 am) and immediately determined the belt had lost some teeth and needed to be replaced, which they did. When they mentioned they would also lube the garage door rollers, I asked them to get me just before they did it and show me how to do it. The repairman said, "Better yet we will watch you do it to make sure you are comfortable doing it yourself." And I found out it was very easy to spray garage door lubricant on the rollers and track. Previously, the owner had suggested I get a single outlet surge protector for the outlet that the garage door opener motor was plugged into. I have a very high pitched garage ceiling and was nervous about standing on a ladder to plug it in, so I asked the repairmen to do it for me and they did. I couldn't be more pleased with the service I have received from this company. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Garage door opener wasn't working well

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

07/10/2018

Marcus G.

Went well. Technician performed job quickly, informing as to what he was doing and why. Cleaned up afterwards. Noticeable difference in smoother operation after servicing.

Description of Work
Routing garage door moving parts, actuator inspection, calibration and lubrication as necessary.

Work Completed On 08/17/2016

04/23/2018

SHEILA M.

Awesome! From my first phone contact with Mary, to Christine from Scheduling, to Frank the technician. It only took one call to office. Mary provided excellent customer service, took the details, answered my questions, and told me that Christine would call back for the scheduling. Christine called me at the appointed time and we scheduled the work. Then Christine called me again the night before the appointment to inform me of the approximate time, and the name of the technician. She called again in the morning to alert me that Frank would be arriving in 30 minutes. Frank arrived on time, and got directly to work. He is knowledgable, efficient and courteous. In no time he did the Tune-up and set up my new key pad. I am very pleased with Marko Door Products and I recommend the company. I shopped the Deal which was offered.

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune-up, replace key pad and reprogram key pad

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

04/04/2018

Lou T.

Frank, garage technician, arrived on time. He assessed the problem immediately. He made the proper adjustments and proceeded with the garage door tune up. He handled himself very professionally. I would certainly hire Marko Door Products in the future.

Description of Work
There was a strange rubbing sound when closing the garage door.

Cost $69.99

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

01/04/2018

Neil O.

Very Professional. We set up an appointment when I called them the first time, they called to say they were on their way prior to our appointment and they showed up on time.

Description of Work
Replace our outside garage door opener

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

10/08/2017

Steven A.

They came when they said they would, they charged what they said they would, and they fixed what needed to be fixed. And they called in before they came twice to let me know that I was on their schedule and that they were on the way.

Description of Work
My garage door would sometimes not stay closed. It would go back up.

Work Completed On 10/08/2017

08/18/2017

John H.

They're good. They are all "A"s across the board.

Description of Work
They did a garage door adjustment.

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

08/04/2017

Louis G.

Marko called ahead to confirm appointment, was right on time, was professional, completed service quickly, corrected two problems with the garage door, and they were done.

Description of Work
I called for my annual garage door tune-up, but also because I was having two issues with the door. Most importantly, the door was not closing as it should, and would stop mid-way and kick back up.

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

07/11/2017

Samantha C.

Great. Fast and professional service. Would call them again.

Description of Work
Old garage door system needed a tune up. They called right away and scheduled the appointment. The tech came out at got everything working perfectly.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

05/31/2017

Lou T.

When the technician finished, he did not know the service was prepaid. A quick call to his office resolved the issue.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

05/18/2017

RAY L.

Everything was super. The technician, Frank, came out today and gave my garage door a thorough inspection, including checking the springs, rollers, cables, etc. He oiled all the movable parts and even secured a lose reinforcing board which was attached to the inside of my garage door. After he was finished, he gave me an easy-to-understand explanation of what he did --- all the while maintaining an aura of friendliness and professionalism. ( And all this, for a mere $80. ) Straight A's on Frank's report card.

Description of Work
I called up Marko Door Products on Tuesday, May 16th, to have someone come out and give my garage door a routine service check. I spoke with Christina, who was actually able to find me next-say service.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

01/28/2017

Alexandra G.

Technician arrived on time and was very courteous. Work done quickly and neatly, and got advice on maintenance so that shakes and squeaks don't recur. Front office and dispatch were also very efficient. I was also able to get Saturday service which was very convenient.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance work on a very squeaky garage door.

Work Completed On 01/28/2017

01/27/2017

Edward L.

After making the purchase and before the appointment was scheduled, my garage door stopped closing and one of the rollers fell off the door. Marko Door Products called to schedule the appointment which was set for 2 days later.They called back to give me a specific time slot that worked perfectly with my schedule. The then called on the day of the appointment to let me know that the technician was on his way (he was actually about an hour early). When he arrived he knew immediately what was wrong with my garage door and he went about the job of fixing it. He was able to re-spool the cable that had come loose and he readjusted the tension springs. Then he lubricated all of the rollers and joints on the door. When he was done the door was working perfectly and I am a very happy camper. While I purchased replacement rollers and did not get new rollers I am very satisfied with the work that was done. I will definitely use this company again. I might, in the near future, replace the existing garage door with a hurricane resistant one to get the reduction in insurance rates.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angies List special to have the rollers replaced on my garage door.

Work Completed On 01/26/2017

12/28/2016

Glenda I.

Job was done very professionally. Person arrived within window as indicated. He was very courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up.

Work Completed On 12/19/2016

12/11/2016

Philip H.

Couldn't have been better! Responsive to phone and emails, kept appointments, delivered and installed on time, no mess, no surprises. Would not hesitate to use again.

Description of Work
Replace garage door for wind storm rated model.

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

11/22/2016

Vera G.

Very well. Professional, courteous, and personable staff. Good customer service and product information.

Description of Work
Installation of new garage door.

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

11/16/2016

Keith H.

It was good. It was excellent. I called them and made an appointment. They came out three days after. It was a really good and fast turnaround. He was early.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Marko Door Products.

Work Completed On 09/30/2016

08/05/2016

Russell B.

Purchased the deal / coupon. They came out the next day and did a great job. I would recommend them for any of you garage door needs!

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

Work Completed On 08/05/2016

08/01/2016

Carolyn K.

Eddie was so knowledgeable and checked parts of the garage door we didn't even realize were affected by the door incident we had. He did his check up and tightened, lubed what he needed to and replaced a part that needed to be replaced. I was very comfortable having him work on the garage door. He explained WHAT he was doing and WHY he was doing it so I understood. I would definitely use this company again! The entire operation from contacting the office to the work done was excellent!

Description of Work
I paid for the check up on the garage door but we wanted him to check the stability of the repair work my husband had done when the door came off the track and slammed down.