MAID FOR YOU CLEANING SERVICE INC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1001 NW 62nd Street Ste. 302W

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Maid For You Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning service in Broward County and Palm Beach Counties. Since 2000 we have been offering both residential and commercial services. We are committed to provide you higher quality services with the most dependable and reliable personnel. We are fully insured and covered under worker's compensation. Call 954-677-7900 or 561-716-5767 and let us give you more quality time for yourself!...

house cleaning (114)

04/29/2022

Sunny K.

They did a great job, I would recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

04/01/2022

Shirley F.

Excellent!! The 2-women crew did an outstanding job! Very professional company to deal with. I have since hired them to clean my house on a monthly basis. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

02/11/2022

Cary W.

They did an excellent job! Extremely professional, careful attention to detail, spotless floors, counters, bathrooms, funiture etc, when they were done. Lovely people, and super-efficient!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

Thank you very much for your review! Professionalism is the essence of our company.

11/05/2021

Karen R.

This service has provided excellent housecleaning for me. They’re totally professional, and go over and above to make sure that everything in my condo is perfectly clean once they’re done. I will be using them regularly.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our customers satisfaction is our goal!

09/30/2021

Meaghan T.

I use maid 4 you for a weekly cleaning and have for several months! They have always been on time, professional, and my house is spotless when they leave. The office staff is highly responsive and always sends me a weekly cleaning reminder. Highly recommend them - I’ll be using them for years to come!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thank you very much for your review! It's our pleasure and goal to have our clients happy and satisfied with our services.

07/26/2021

Nathalie N.

Every step of the process was extremely simple and transparent, their staff came and and within 2 hours had the house sparkling! I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would definitely hire them again in the future!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our customers satisfaction is our goal!

07/09/2021

Bill H.

The team was truly excellent. They showed up promptly and listened carefully to our instructions. Their cleaning job was immaculate and done very thoroughly and promptly. It was a great experience and we intend to have them come back soon!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

07/08/2021

Malena P.

It was perfect. No complaints. Very kind girls who performed an excellent job. Thanks

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

07/08/2021

Lori C.

Prompt, efficient, easy to schedule. I am continuing to use this company moving forward.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

03/02/2021

Vickey B.

Kelly and Joyce were AMAZING!!!! I am going to look forward to them coming once a month. My house is so clean and sanitized. The ladies did an outstanding job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/13/2021

Ashley M.

great and friendly service- attention to detail

Description of Work
condo cleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

02/09/2021

Amy L.

They did an amazing job! Both women who came were professional and courteous. I couldn’t believe how clean my house was!! I will definitely be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

01/15/2021

Carol W.

They did a very good job and were very pleasant

Description of Work
House clean

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

10/21/2020

Mary ann B.

The 2 ladies did a fine job. They were polite, friendly, and professional. They are returning next week.

Description of Work
General, biweekly cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/02/2020

Lisa S.

I have continued to use Maid For You every three weeks with a brief pause during March and April for Covid. I resumed in May and they have been great. Always on time, always totally sanitary and safe, courteous and efficient. It costs me $135 per service, and this provides me with two people for three to four hours. They are also flexible when I have to change the schedule. I totally recommend Maid For You!

Description of Work
General Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We always give our best to serve you.

08/17/2020

Erica M.

It went great! The maids were prompt and thorough with our move out cleaning service. Our landlord was very please and provided our full deposit back.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/17/2020

Judi L.

My former tenants left my house unbelievably filthy. It was all cleaned quickly and thoroughly. I will definitely use this service again for future tenant move-outs. Hopefully, the tenants won't leave it as dirty. ;-) Also, I had to change appointments a few times. Maid For You was extremely accommodating.

Description of Work
Housecleaning Post Tenant Move-out

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/11/2020

Michael P.

It went incredibly well. I have had the same made for over 10 years. She has issues preventing her from working for a while, so I decided to to on Angie's List to find a company. I chose Maid for You and am so glad I did. My late wife always dealt with the cleaning, so she made sure everything was done correctly. I didn't know any better. I can honestly say that I could tell a big difference from the service I received today from my prior maid's service. I normally didn't pay that much attention; but it was obvious that the two women knew what they were doing and quite pleasant too. I will be a regular customer in the future. I am a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

07/29/2020

Christine R.

My experience with Maid For You was very positive. Communications via email were very prompt and provided me with pricing based on my needs. The house cleaners arrived as scheduled, and were polite and professional. They did an excellent job and were more thorough than I expected for not being a regular customer. I was so impressed with their services that I have hired them for regular cleanings.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

We appreciate your review. Professionalism and service expertise are the essence of our company.

07/27/2020

Thomas T.

"My little apartment hadn't been cleaned since the start of the pandemic a few months ago. I called "Maids For You." Two friendly maids arrived on time with masks, gloves, and shoe coverings on. They came equipped with cleaning products and worked hard for 3 hours. The result: my place never looked and smelled so clean and tidy! Excellent job!! I'm very pleased and will be requesting a recurring once a week service! It really is "Maids For You!" Tom"

Description of Work
Cleaning apartment.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We always give our best to serve you.

03/20/2020

Brooke W.

Maid For You Cleaning Service did a fantastic job cleaning are new house. Scheduling through them was really easy and they were able to send a crew out the same day. The house wasn't exactly abandoned, but the floors were very dirty for how long the house was left on the market. They did a very thorough job and made it feel like our home. The place looks and smells amazing. Will definitely be using them again the next time we need to schedule a cleaning. Thanks for the amazing job :)

Description of Work
Move-In Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2020