Kentronix

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2022

6991 W BROWARD BLVD

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317

When you work with Kentronix you gain a partner who: for the past four decades has consistently met or exceeded customer deadlines, production goals and delivery dates. We are the specialists professionals choose for sales, service, and installation of security systems, camera surveillance systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, and central station alarm monitoring. Our client base demonstrates the broad caliber of work we perform, which includes U.S. and local governments, building contractors, educational providers, churches, and commercial and residential property owners. By choosing Kentronix as their contracting partner our clients know they are working alongside an organization that has a proven reputation for high quality, efficiency, innovation, creativity, and excellence. ...

home security systems (3)camera repair (1)

11/30/2020

Paul was the best. I feel like a got a great job for a great price... the alarm co I have, wanted to charge me 500.00 for the same job. Paul was very professional and nice. I couldn’t have gotten better service... I’ll use them again..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wire and re-install contacts for my alarm

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

10/28/2020

Friendly Professional Sales Person Showed up on time Very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and explained my options in Full Detail I would Highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarms

CATEGORY camera repair,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/16/2020

Awesome! Very professional, on time, had great suggestions to help save us money and still adequately protect our family and home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Security alarm systems, CCTV (camera surveillance), Home automation, 24 hour central monitoring, Fire alarm systems

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing