KARAN DON DESIGN

With Angi since December 2007

Upholstering - Boat & Auto

Charlie's Home Decor

Window treatments. For text message service, please use the following number: (786)-287-1164 Charlie’s Home Décor has served the South Florida community for over 20 years bringing the finest in window treatments to residents and business owners in Miami, Broward, West Palm Beach and the Florida Keys. Charlie’s Home Décor specializes in providing their customers with customized window treatments ranging from: Drapes, Shades, Plantation Shutters, Valances, Curtains, Vertical Blinds, Hunter Douglas Products and much, much more

ShadeMonster

ShadeMonster boasts over 25 years of full service experience in upscale commercial and home window treatments. Our products come directly from our local factory, guaranteeing high-quality, customizable materials, competitive pricing, and quick turn around. Our team is available virtually as well as in person to offer the consultation you'll need to make the right selection. Contact us today for your free estimate, and have your new shades in less than 10 business days! Specialties: Solar and Blackout Roller Shade Installation, Drape & Curtain Installation, Outdoor Shades, Motorized Shade & Blinds Installation, Shade and Blinds Repair, Shade and Blinds cleaning.

All Kinds of Blinds of South Florida Inc

Established in 1988, a 7x Super Service Award winner, and are family owned/operated, we have been providing Palm Beach and Broward residents with the best in window treatments and prompt, professional service for over 30 years. We are a Hunter Douglas Showcase Priority Dealer and also offer a full line of Coulisse and other major manufacturers product lines to give you endless window treatment options. In addition to being a family owned and operated company, Phil and Angela provide extensive product knowledge and tasteful recommendations as well as color brochures and samples to help you make the best decision for your home or business. At All Kinds of Blinds, we truly care about our customers and take great pride in our work. We have won the Super Service Award every year consecutively since 2012, with no plans of stopping in the future. Give us a call for all your window treatment needs today!

Offers by All Kinds of Blinds of South Florida Inc on Angi

01/27/2014

Went looking for someone to upholster some vintage Danish dining room chairs. Chairs were originally caned, and did not want that, but wanted cushions to be made. Needed to have them built and covered. After checking out 3 companies, came back to Karen and Don, as they were excited about our chairs, and wanted to do them. Gave many options, and checked out the many ends of bolts to save money, and...

Description of Work
Needed cushions made and upholstered.

08/10/2013

In the past, Karen has recovered my couch, two queen anne chairs and created 3 cornices. I have been very pleased with the work. This time I have three projects, the first being my dining room chairs. She now has a chair and ottoman and desk chair from my master bedroom that she is recovering. She also had someone pick up another chair and ottoman from my family room to recover. I brought home one...

Description of Work
Reupholstered my dining room chairs.

03/06/2008

This company is wonderful! They did great work and for a fraction of the price other companies quoted.

Description of Work
I brought material to their shop for them to make two pillows.

12/17/2007

They're lovely people and well priced. They've never disappointed me ever. I am an interior designer and sometimes I have clients with deadlines and they have come through for me every time.

Description of Work
I've used them many times over the years to reupholster sofas, chairs, yacht interiors, draperies, make new furniture and antique upholstery restoration.

Category upholstery,auto upholstery,window treatments