JackRabbit Air Conditioning

Florida: General
08/31/2023

10714 NW 53rd St

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

The South Florida Contractor You Can Count On & Trust To Handle The Job. Is your Home or Business in need of a completely new air conditioning and heating system? Has The Air Conditioning At Your Business or Residence STOP working properly? Is the air conditioning and heating system freezing up with ice? What About leaking water? Another Common Problem can be the drain line is clogged and needs to be cleaned out. If The Situation with your Home or Business is Small or Big, We Have The Solution. We are licensed & insured as well as certified, to handle any problems you may be experiencing, Jack Rabbit Air Conditioning Can service, repair, install & maintenance Air conditioning and heating systems up to 25 tons, so call today to schedule a Service or a Free Estimate on a new Air Conditioning System. With over 10 years of experience in the air conditioning and heating trade, Jack Rabbit Air Conditioning has been providing South Florida, with exceptional Air Conditioning service, repairs, installations & maintenance. We have always been dedicated in making sure our customers are always 100% satisfied, That Is Why we always stand by our work with 100% guarantee, that means if something is not right we will make it right guaranteed. Jack Rabbit Air Conditioning understands that in Florida the heat can sometimes just be to unbearable, Let Us handle the hard work in the heat to provide you with the cooling your home or business needs. this is the reason we provide 24 hour Service 7 days a week and you can always count on one of our friendly, experienced, and certified technicians or installers to provide you with the best service in South Florida....

HVAC Companies (10)

08/17/2020

Julie B.

If I could rate 10* I would! A couple of months back I was having some issues with one of the AC vents with condensation. I was referred to 1-800Air and I am so glad I was! I'm pretty easy to please as long as the job is done right, but I never needed to worry about that with Raymond, Tony, and Elizabeth on the job! Not only did they work with us since we were hesitant to leave the house during the replacement of the ducts (due to covid), but they provided portable AC units for the bedrooms so we weren't drenched in sweat and miserable while staying in our home for the duration. They ensured everything was clean and looking great during and once finished with the replacement. They also have come back out countless times due to other small things (unrelated to the original job hired for) and have been super friendly, awesomely kind, and I truly will never use another company as long as 1800Air is in business! I'm truly impressed at the level of customer service they provide and how they treat their customers like friends and family. They have gone above and beyond in so many ways and I couldn't be happier. The house has been tremendously cooler since the work was completed and there has even been days where I was freezing and had to adjust the temp higher than normal! They're very knowledgeable, they take the time to explain things without making you feel bad for not knowing what you may be asking, and their technicians are just as great! I highly recommend their company! You won't ever regret it because they make sure the job is done right and that you are comfortable in your home! So happy with this company!

Description of Work
AC Duct Replacement

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Nicole W.

It was phenomenal. Before they came in, they put a surgery shoes on in order not to mess up the floor in the house. They were extremely helpful. They explained everything what was going on with the system.

Description of Work
They did an inspection of my ac unit.

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

Thank you for your amazing review! We were happy to have severed you and have you as part of our family.

Wendy S.

It went very well, very professional, very communicative, they went above and beyond, also exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
They replaced the board and did some maintenance.

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to know our customers were happy with our services. Thank you for allowing us in your home.

Chrissy T.

It was awesome. I loved them. They were great. They were professional. They have a great customer service.

Description of Work
They came in and service my ac unit and cleaned my mini split ac.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Thank you for the review! Our goal is to have the best customer service all around.

John G.

It was awesome. They were very thorough with everything. They explained the whole process. They were very clean. They worked with gloves. They were on time. It was all perfect.

Description of Work
They tuned up my a system and installed a whole house air scrubber.

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Thank you for the great review! So glad we were able to help you!

06/24/2020

Shawn H.

What a smooth process from start to finish. Excellent commutation, hard-working employees, and they gave me options on repairs and offered to finance as well —the best service experience I have had in a long time.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for the great review, happy we could help!

06/24/2020

Heidi G.

The staff is very informative and personable. Always cleaned up any messes. Went above and beyond with the installation of our new A/C. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad we made you happy!

06/23/2020

Paola V.

They are great. Amazing and immediate response. They are definitely the best AC company.

Description of Work
AC Replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

So happy we were able to help! Thank you for the great review

06/23/2020

Nicole W.

The guys put shoes shields on before walking into my home and placed them back on their feet regardless of how many times they had to come in. They answered each and everyone of my questions openly and honestly even though it wasn’t a unit they installed. This is by far the best AC company I have ever worked with

Description of Work
AC Inspection

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

06/22/2020

Kayla T.

It went amazing! My AC had been acting up for a couple of days & I tried to reach out to the original company that installed it, but of course they didn’t answer. When I called 1- 800Air a really sweet lady named Elizabeth answered and set me up an appointment. On the day of the appointment I met Tony who is a very knowledgeable technician and he explained to me why my AC wasn’t working and did an amazing job fixing it.

Description of Work
New AC unit installed

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

We are so happy we were able educate you and help you through this process. Thank you for the amazing review.

Air Conditioning Service | Air Conditioning Repairs | Air Conditioning Installation | Air Conditioning Maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing, American Express