We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Jack's Junk Removal

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

5846 S Flamingo Rd #246

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330

Jack’s Junk Removal is your family owned and operated Junk Removal & Debris Hauling Service. We are proud to have had the pleasure to service Broward County for more than a decade. Jack and his team feel pretty lucky to live and grow in this community, also known as home. When you take the time to

10/24/2020

Ronnie G.

Based on my experience, I highly recommend Jack's Junk Removal. I used Jack's for the removal of furniture and assorted items for a condo clean out. He was professional, respectful, courteous, reasonable on price, and showed up on time as promised. Entire event was seamless, with no issues. Kudos to Jack and his crew. P.S. Crew arrived wearing masks and gloves.

Description of Work
Condo removal of furniture

Category dumpster service

05/18/2020

Orlando G.

Amazing service. We were cleaning out our garage over the weekend and called Jacks at around noon time and they arrived at our home before 2pm to not only provide a detailed quote, but also had 2 trucks waiting for my approval so they could proceed with hauling our junknformnoir garage, approx 30-50 bags of stuff. Not only did they haul the junk, they also swept the garage floor afterwards. I will definitely use Jacks Junk Removal again in a few weeks when we finish our garage project. Professional, great price, very cartel as they all had masks and kept their distance which is important during these crazy times. For your junk removal needs please do yourself a favor and call Jacks Junk Removal!!

Description of Work
Dumpster Service

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

04/02/2020

John R.

Excellent. Jamie and his crew showed up on time. Trucks are clean and well maintained. The crew was polite and professional. Pricing was as discussed with Jack and I received a 10% discount for using Angie's List.

Description of Work
Debris Hauling

03/13/2020

Theresa C.

What an absolutely incredible company!! This is the second time we used Jacks Junk Removal and both times it was awesome. Jack returned calls quickly and quoted a very reasonable price. They are efficient, pleasant, and nicely cleaned up their work area. Thank you Jack, Jamie and John. We are happy to recommend this company and will definitely utilize their services in the future!!

Description of Work
Disassemble and haul away a very large wall unit.

03/01/2020

JOHN C.

On time, quick, courteous and less than expected.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture and other junk.

12/28/2019

Ryan A.

Perfect. Jack was punctual and did exactly what I needed. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Furniture removed and hauled away.

12/27/2019

Debbie L.

Jack and his team are excellent On time, polite, efficient

Description of Work
Hauling

10/10/2019

jodi T.

Excellent work! I called this morning and they were able to come out this afternoon. All of the workers were clean and professional. Clearly a well established company. They had my furniture out in less that 10 mins with no trace they were ever here- so clean. Will most definitely recommend and use them again when needed.

Description of Work
Furniture removal

10/01/2019

Charles B.

They were excellent from the time I first called to when they completed the job. They were punctual, right when they promised. They were careful in removing the furniture and made sure I was satisfied. I will recommend this company to all my neighbors and will use them again.

Description of Work
Removed two pieces of furniture from my home.

08/12/2019

Theresa C.

We called Jack’s Junk Removal to arrange pickup of a recliner sofa, wooden bed frame and mattress and we are so pleased with their work. We contacted Jack’s based on previous positive reviews and they truly are an A-rated company. The price was very reasonable, they showed up on time and the staff was very pleasant and extremely efficient. We will definitely use this company for any future needs as this was not only a pleasant experience but very stress free. Thank you Jack and staff. We will happily recommend your company to our families and friends.

Description of Work
Remove furniture

06/19/2019

Lisa H.

Jamie and crew actually arrived early and removed several items from garage. They were all very professional and fully swept out garage after the job was completed. Would hire them again in a second!

Description of Work
Junk removal from garage

04/19/2019

Clare O.

Very professional service. They arrived on time and took all the items very promptly. I’m in the middle of renovating my house and they managed to get all the heavy items down the stairs without damaging the fresh paintwork. There was a 10% discount for using Angie’s List. I’ve used this company before and will use them again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of old bedroom set including mattress, box spring, dresser, plus other items

12/08/2018

Isaac B.

no problems - they were helpful, professional, kind, efficient and quick.

Description of Work
Remove old sofa, big easy chair and a huge ottoman

09/24/2018

Reid R.

Very prompt, fast and reasonable. Second experience. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Hauled two wine cellar units.

08/17/2018

Frank F.

They cleaned up very well, very professional and courteous. I will use them again and recommend them as well.

Description of Work
Cleaned up a burnt down shed

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

05/09/2018

Edward A.

Excellent. Punctual, honest, and professional. This is who want to deal with for your hauling/demo needs. This is a family business and Jack and his team are pros. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Whole house interior demolition

05/05/2018

Elvin P.

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Trash removal

04/27/2018

John R.

I called and scheduled. I then rescheduled. I then asked for a new day, and Jack was booked... but then made room for me. He was super nice with each call. He was unbelievably friendly when I met him at my. He brought a large team, and all of them were super polite. I am shocked at how clean they left the area. It was swept and cleaned better than I would have ever expected. As they all got in their trucks to leave (three separate trucks) they all spoke and fist bumped. I know that may not be something most would notice, but to me it showed his appreciation for those with whom he works. For me, if you treat your team well...I respect you. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Haul away construction and demolition debris

03/26/2018

Fay G.

Jack and his crew did demolition and hauling of my large concrete mailbox. They removed the heavy mailbox, filled the hole with soil, installed my new mailbox in a different location, and hauled the old mailbox away. Great job! They were wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Demolition and hauling of a column mailbox

Category excavators, hauling services

03/19/2018

James T.

I seem to use this service every couple of years, so have reviewed then twice before. Always pleasant, on time, helpful and professional. Nice to know there has been no deterioration in service quality over the years.

Description of Work
Haul reclining love seat too heavy for me to move, to grungy to donate.

03/05/2018

Regina B.

They did a great job, quick easy and efficient!

Description of Work
Junk Removal

12/14/2017

Bruce G.

Jack, Jackie and team were great! They were punctual, efficient and super friendly. Everybody involved was totally professional. They were extremely careful when removing the furniture, and much of it was large, heavy and awkward. My apartment was left damage free. I thought the fee was extremely fair for the amount of work performed. I would only use Jack's if I need any more work done. I highly recommend you hire them for you next project. Thank you very much guys!

Description of Work
Need to have old furniture removed from my apartment

12/08/2017

Linda R.

Perfect ... Guys were on time and they called me when they were on their way so I could meet them. Their service was everything you would want... quick, clean, courteous, and fair priced. In an apartment building you always have to worry about damage to common property and they were very careful. I have used them before and I will use them again! Thanks, Jack, for your good service!

Description of Work
Clear out furniture and garbage from an apartment

11/22/2017

Barbara J.

It was a pleasure to deal with Jack from start to finish. His experienced crew has been with him for years. They showed up on time, performed the job well, and were courteous and respectful. They also did a nice job of cleaning up the work area when they were finished. It was reassuring to know that the company is licensed and insured just in case but nothing went wrong. The job went smoothly and was handled in a totally professional manner. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Jack and his crew removed and took apart a wood fence that was approximately 100 feet long and 8 feet high. They also excavated the concrete bases for the fence's vertical support beams. They loaded everything into their truck and hauled it away. The cost was $1,250.00.

Category excavators, hauling services

11/16/2017

Randy H.

I contacted Jack about the job. I sent him pictures of the house's interior and a detailed list of what needed to be removed and what should stay. After the initial contact, I found I had to keep following up with him as I got no call backs. He may eventually have called me but I wanted to determine quickly if I was going to hire him. He gave me an initial estimate based on the photographs but he had not reviewed my detailed list. After he had, he increased the estimate by 50%. He told me he would honor a 10% discount coupon. After we agreed on a date and time, I put him in contact with my real estate agent as he agreed to let Jack in. The day before he was to do the job, he called me to say the truck he planned to use for the job broke down in Miami and was waiting for a tow. He only has one of these big trucks but thought the truck would still be available the next day but in the afternoon instead of the morning I told him that was okay but I wouldn't home for a couple hours. He contacted me again to say the truck needed more work than originally thought but thought he could do the job with his 2 smaller trucks but it would take longer. I agreed to this. He called me the next day at 12:30 pm to go over everything in the house before he started work. It turned out the job was a little bigger than he thought but kept the price the same as quoted. He finished the job in 2 1/2 to 3 hours. My real estate agent confirmed the house was properly emptied and that Jack swept it out. I paid by credit card over the phone. Jack subsequently sent me a receipt at my request. I would recommend Jack with the caveat that if you have a big job, you may want an in home estimate instead of using photos and a list. (Please note: I am the wife of the Angie's List member.)

Description of Work
I needed my deceased dad's house emptied of its contents prior to the closing after we found a buyer. I am out of state and had to find a hauler I could work with remotely. Most furniture, the furniture's contents, clothes, etc. had to be removed.

Roll Off Hauling

Dumpster Services, Debris Removal, Construction Waste Removal, Bobcat Service Fast and Reliable and on time!

El Manantial Landscaping

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning Inc

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Super Service Award Winner in numerous categories! Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning is dedicated to operating with the highest of standards and we stand behind our quality workmanship. No matter how large or small the job, it gets the same attention to detail and quality of service. “Quality Service Is What Brings Us Back.” We give free estimates and have an office staff to answer your calls and questions. We are bonded and insured.

Offers Coupon

326-227469
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Available

Removal and/or disposal of the following: junk, trash, office equipment, construction & demolition debris, concrete, stone, household furniture, decks & docks, yard debris, appliances, screened enclosures, fences, swing sets, hot tubs & SO MUCH MORE!

Hazardous discards.