J A Appliances

With Angi since February 2018

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313

JA Appliance, LLC (JAM) has more than 25 years of experience. Customer Service satisfaction is our number one priority- we stamp it with a guarantee, That’s our promise! What expected? Quality performance with speedy service. Together we stand with our customers ; ensuring all services are performed with excellence....

appliance repair (20)small appliance repair (6)large appliances (1)HVAC Companies (1)

04/01/2021

Mr. John did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
A microwave installed.

Category small appliance repair,appliance sales

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

02/18/2021

John took my call and came within the hour to fix the problem. He was very professional and explained what was wrong with our refrigerator. He wore a mask and also cleaned up after himself. The price was very decent. We will refer and call him again in the future!

Description of Work
Warm Refrigerator

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

thanks you very much

02/15/2021

It went very well. John was the only tech available to come out today, and promptly fixed the washer leak

Description of Work
LG washer repair

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/12/2021

John was very professional and kind. Very knowledgeable. He was extremely patient, he showed us what needed to be repaired, he educated us. His company called us back to ensure we were happy and satisfied with services provided. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Ge Cafe Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

12/17/2020

John was on time and called me with updates since parts had to be ordered. He cleaned up after himself which was greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/16/2020

They were the best repairman we've got, we'll definitely refer them to our family and friends.

Description of Work
They responded immediately, it was an emergency problem with my in-laws, and they did a great job!

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

07/07/2020

John was extremely responsive, calling me regarding my initial request for a quote within an hour even though the request was placed in the evening. He was very prompt for my appointment early the following morning. John was polite, courteous, tidy, and extremely fast to both diagnose and fix both my broken dishwasher and to replace my broken garbage disposal. I would absolutely recommend his serv...

Description of Work
Broken dishwasher repair and garbage disposal replacement

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

07/01/2020

Johnnie, the repairman, showed up same day that I called. He fixed the problem on the first visit. Apparently, the drain hose had clogged and water was remaining inside of freezer rather than draining into pan. It is difficult to contort your body into a bottom freezer but he did the repair. I called the next day for a follow-up question and he was very responsive.

Description of Work
Bottom freezer had ice buildup.

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

yes thank you very much ? k ተ i ፣ ገ ።?? ???m 0 iለ።

05/03/2020

TOLD THERE WAS A $85 SERVICE CALL CHARGE BUT IT WOULD BE USED AGAINST THE COST OF REPAIR. I WAS ASSURED THAT REPAIR WOULD BE DONE SO I HIRED. AFTER THE REPAIR I WAS CHARGED $160. ADDING UP THE $85 THE REPAIR WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER $200 FOR A PART REPLACED AND SERVICE CALL. APPOXIMATELY 20 MINUTES LATER THE MACHINE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE AND THEN STARTED AGAIN MAKING NOISE. WHICH WERE THE REASONS WE H...

Description of Work
REPAIR WASHING MACHINE

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

i was there because the washer have a broken lid switch i replace the switch for 160 that for part and labor and the service call she call back for a noise witch than motor fail i also put part did not charge for l

04/26/2020

John came the next morning on time quickly found the problem, defroster was not working on our Samsung side-by-side refrigerator, fixed it in less than an hour and a half he was very informative and answered all of our questions was so careful not to make a mess and cleaned up after himself and he’s just a really nice guy, Who by the way wore his mask during this time of the coronavirus

Description of Work
Samsung refrigerator

Work Completed On 04/28/2020