GD Luxury Contractor Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2012

3.7

110 E Riverbend Dr

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325

We install and remodel Home Addition residential and commercial building Foreclosure Repair and Insurance Claims Bathrooms,kitchen, marble and granite tops,tubs,sinks, faucets,shower doors,vanities, mirrors,light,wood floor,tile,paint interior & exterior,water heaters,appliance,roof repair,pool and patio enclosures. We do all home projects just ask and we will answer your questions....

08/19/2020

Rebecca U.

This company is one of the best I've ever worked with. The work was exceptional quality, and I've gotten nothing but compliments on it since it was put in. Ray was very informative and I liked him a lot. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pvc fence installation with 2 gates.

Category fencing

08/18/2020

Lynn M.

I had a wonderful experience with GD Luxury. More specifically with Ray. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable. I am a very picky person and I am the first to admit that I can be a bit unbearable at times, but Ray never lost his patience with me (if he did he hid it very well. Haha) he took the time to explain everything and even made great suggestions. My only complaint if I had any would be with the city or should I say Covid. My permit was a bit delayed because of the shut down, but clearly not Rays fault. Things Happen. Ray stayed in touch through the entire process/project start to finish. I would definitely recommend GD Luxury!

Description of Work
They installed Pvc fence for me at my home

Category fencing, architect

07/20/2020

Natalie K.

The work did not pass the city inspection, needed finishing up. For 2 months after the failed inspection this company has been giving me every excuse in the book, from rain to relative's sickness not to show up and finish the job properly. Their invoice has been paid by me on time. The manager Ray does not return my phone calls. The receptionist keeps giving me excuses. I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
simple fencing with gates

Category fencing, architect

AGC & Building Services

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations, founded in 2002, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Alpha Foundations is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

Satisfaction

All general contractor remodeling work.