FATHER & SONS SPRINKLERS, LLC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2007

5996 NE 22ND WAY

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED / NO SUBCONTRACTORS / "DIGGING OUR WORK SINCE 1981"...

01/09/2018

mark B.

called Father and Son based on neighborhood recommendations that all praised their services. Called just before the holidays and spoke with a very nice woman who apologized for not being able to get out to us until after the holidays....we agreed and an appt. was made for 2 weeks later. Not only did we not hear from them again, 4 or 5 phone calls went unanswered. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Needless to say I would never have anything to do with this business again.

Description of Work
irrigation repair

Category irrigation systems

Sorry for your harsh review. Circumstances beyond our control. Family business. We all succumbed to flu on December 30th and are just now getting back to work. Reply on January 26, 2018 [Member Name Removed], this is Susan from Father & Sons. You contacted us on December 21st at 9:49am. I returned your call at 11:47am and advised our first available appointment was January [Member Information Removed] to which you agreed. We all succumbed to the flu with the new year and your appointment stayed on our schedule yet there was no response. You called us on January 3rd at 11:41am and January 4th at 9:27am. We were ill and therefore unresponsive to your calls. When I was finally able to speak without cough on January 16th at 10:50am, I telephoned you to apologize for our lack of response due to illness. It was then you informed me you hired someone else. We understand. We are keenly aware we can't please everyone.

09/02/2015

John P.

Repaired a number of broken heads, repaired some water lines. Dropped the ball at the end. One zone was leaking water and they said they would be back to repair. Never returned. Charged $1,100 for the other repairs which we paid but were disappointed with the price and the fact they never finished the job. Called and they said they would be back the next Monday to complete the job. That was a month ago.

Description of Work
Overall repair of sprinkler system.

04/03/2013

Kerry Z.

It didn't. They reassured me they'd be back to me and I've heard nothing and it has been a couple of weeks.

Description of Work
I used this company last year and was very satisfied. This year they failed to return telephone calls. If they don't want the job, you'd think they would at least return telephone calls from former customers.

01/19/2012

Kip F.

Quick response to inquiry. Very helpful, informative and accommodating. Fast delivery and service. Fair price, good value. All is A+ with this company.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system pump and feeder line to lake. Checked sprinkler heads and replaced broken heads.

01/14/2012

Judy S.

They spent about 5 hr. doing everything I asked. All is working very well. There attitude was cheerful and happy to be helping me.

Description of Work
Fixed pump,cleand or replced most sprinkler heads,diged out and relockated many that I needed to be moved..

Category irrigation systems,wells

01/12/2012

James M.

These guys were awesome and I would use them again. Fair price, and prompt efficient service. I first contacted them months ago, but always held on to their estimate because I needed to get the money together to do the necessary repairs. I finally did, and when I called them, they actually had a record of the first visit and the estimate they gave. What does that tell me? They have an organized business, and that should tell you something. Once they came out, they worked quickly and I was very happy with the price and the work performed. I still need a pump cover and they are going to bring that out, and also told me because of the efficiency of the new pump, I might not have to run a separate zone to sprinkler part of my lawn, so they are trying to save me money too.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation Pump replaced, and lines serviced and cut in one line repaired.

Category irrigation systems,wells

04/27/2011

Krystel J.

I called this company over a week ago to make an appointment. They told me the earliest they could come out was this past tuesday 4/26. Which I was fine with. Tuesday came and went. No one from the company called us to reschedule or even explain why they had missed our appointment. Because of the lack of curteousy I would not want to use this company.

Description of Work
rust tank not working

Category irrigation systems

ORIGINAL SUBMISSION THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011 (FAILED) Dear Member ~ Your first telephone call to our office occurred Monday, April 18th at 1:52 p.m. At that time, I advised because of the very hot, dry weather we have been experiencing, the first appointment I could offer you was on Tuesday, April 26th between 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. to which you agreed. This is typically six (6) business days, however, we closed early on Good Friday and remained closed on the Saturday before Easter as well. At 3:35 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26th, I telephoned the number you provided and recorded a voice message advising I had just heard from Ron and with regret he was unable keep the appointment with you as scheduled. He was on a job already in progress requiring more time for completion than we expected (occasionally the nature of our business). In the recorded message I also referred you another company that could assist you with your rust tank problem and that offers monthly maintenance for the rust tank should you desire to make inquiry to them (their name and telephone number had been provided). I requested you call me back if you had any questions, needed additional help with your sprinkler system, or if you wanted to reschedule our appointment. An additional call was made to the number appearing on our caller ID at the time of your initial call (a different number not disclosed but noted on our customer record). As this second call went immediately to voice mail and because a lengthy message had already been provided on the first phone number, I hung up. I did not receive the courtesy of a response from you. As alerting our customers to delays and/or the need to reschedule is our customary protocol, attempts were made to contact you and I regret you did not receive my recorded message or you elected to ignore it and file your complaint which is an unfair representation of our service. Respectfully submitted, Susan

03/15/2011

kevin G.

I found them on Angie's List. They were excellent. They were really good when they did work on an apartment building I own. They were quick, efficient, honest, and trustworthy. They did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
They repaired the sprinkler system on my property.

01/28/2011

LAURA G.

They were courteous, quick and competent. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They repaired a sprinkler head that I could not repair on my own.

09/10/2010

ELIZABETH D.

They were very very good. The price was high, but it was worth it. They were here all day.

Description of Work
They repaired my irrigation system for my lawn.

The Irrigation Guy, LLC

Small, customer service oriented business. We are a small company with over 48 years of experience in the industry in large and small installations and repairs. I have been a licensed Lawn Sprinkler Contractor in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties as well as a State Licensed Well Drilling Contractor since 1987. We do large and small repairs, upgrades, and modifications to existing lawn sprinkler systems, but we no longer do new installations. We accept personal checks and credit cards.

J&S Irrigation

Here at J&S Irrigation, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in the Lawn Irrigation trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We provide a variety of services, including irrigation installation, sprinkler repair, and sprinkler system upgrades.For $10 per month we offer a wet check service to evaluate the condition of your sprinkler heads and identify if there are any in need of repair or replacement. Contact us today and we look forward to earning your business.

Offers by J&S Irrigation on Angi
    KP Irrigation Man, LLC

KP Irrigation Man is a locally owned and operated irrigation service in Palm Beach County, FL. Specializing in irrigation, irrigation arenas, horse arena irrigation, residential irrigation, commercial irrigation, pressure cleaning for driveways, pools, decks, & roofs. Call today for more information!

Offers by KP Irrigation Man, LLC  on Angi

Check, Financing Available

LAWN IRRIGATION; INSTALLATION, SERVICE, AND REPAIR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT PROGRAM TIMERS, PUMPS, MOTORS, RAIN SENSORS