EL DORADO FURNITURE CO

With Angi since May 2010

Furniture - Sales

Please read our list of services: Furniture Experts Co. SPECIALIZING ON IN-HOME FURNITURE REPAIRS AND FURNITURE ASSEMBLY.(Please read details) Furniture Repairs : Broken Frames and loose springs on chairs,sofas,recliners,bedroom sets. We fix Recliners ( power & mechanical). Making custom seat cushions and covers for all type of indoor and outdoor furniture. Re-gluing and reupholster dining room and kitchen chairs. Minor wood touch up and leather repairs. Furniture Assembling and Customization( indoor and outdoors) Gym and exercise equipment assembling. TV Mounting and Wall art hanging. We can repair most of all of the residential or office furniture. Insurance Estimates. We are in a business for over 30 years in NY, Chicago, South Florida. We are true pros in what we do ! Servicing residential and commercial accounts in Miami Dade, Broward, Palm Beach Counties. Mark . Commercial Services Include: rejuvenation of leather office furniture, restaurant booth seating and chairs, fitness center equipment and more... Medical: refurbishing of vinyl covered examination tables, chairs, waiting room furniture and more... Let us do the work and you will not be disappointed!

08/12/2017

He came from Broward. He was really busy, I remember. It took a few weeks to get him. Once, he got here he did a good job. It was expensive, it was $185. A little three-year-old pulled the veneer off, so he had to redo everything. Once, he came out here and did it; he was very professional. I would use him again, and I recommended him too.

Description of Work
I did have somebody finish my furniture that I got from El Dorado. It was a piece of furniture that holds my TV, and he refinished it.

Category furniture repair