Dry Concepts

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2006

4190 S University Dr

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

Dry Concepts is a licensed and certified Carpet Dry Cleaning and Restoration Company established in 1979. We currently have three divisions that cover on location cleaning, In plant rug cleaning, and Fire, Water, and mold remediation . We are a local company, and have been cleaning, maintaining, and restoring Furnishings in Florida for 40 years Our wide range of services include Carpet Dry Cleaning, Custom Cut Rug Padding, Drapery Cleaning, Fiber Protection, Leather Cleaning, Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental & Area Rug Repair, Pet Urine & Odor Treatments, Tile, Stone & Grout Cleaning, Sealing, and color restoration, Upholstery Cleaning, mattress cleaning, Water Damage Repair & Restoration, Mold remediation and Fire damage repair. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Dry Concepts is proud to serve the following areas in Florida: Miami-Dade, Broward, Orange, and West Palm Beach Counties including the cities of Boca Raton, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Pembroke Pines, Orlando, Plantation, Pompano Beach and many others! Super Service Award winner 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2017...

08/05/2019

LINDA C.

Happy customer: On time, professional, diligent. Good rapport with office & with service provider, Jeff. Carpets are now soft & clean. Thanks for a very good job.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning

06/19/2019

Sara M.

Beautiful job. Excellent and professional customer service.

Description of Work
Drape cleaning

Category drapery cleaning

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you again in the future!

06/22/2018

Kenneth S.

Job was done professionally. I was informed of the risks and that because of the nature of the stain that all of it may not come out. Results were better than expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned oriental rug with food stains including red sauce.

Category oriental rug cleaning

04/12/2018

GLORIA M.

Showed up on time, very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet and recliners

04/07/2018

Lorraine J.

The man who came out did an amazing job. Did not waste my time. They charge me the same as they charged me 6 years ago.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 3 bedrooms, living room, and hallway.

06/02/2017

Norman T.

Good. The oriental rug borders could have been done a little better

Description of Work
Carpet and rug cleaning

04/13/2017

Kathryn J.

Not good I don't remember the date!

Description of Work
I was quoted a price for my bedroom living dining room combo when the gentleman came he said it would be $595 I said that's not what I was quoted. I had all my furniture out of the rooms already and I was deceived! I said ok do the living room dining room forget the bedroom and all the urine stains from my dog are back and the carpet feels unnatural!

Category carpet cleaners

Sorry for letting the response for this review go unanswered for some time but we just recently noticed this and would like to clear some things up. The service was completed in October of 2016 and the review was written in April of 2017 so I think the clients memory of what happened is a little foggy. The $595 that the client said we quoted her for the living/dining combo and bedroom is just simply not correct. She also stated that we did not clean her bedroom but we did. We charged (and gave her the price prior to cleaning) $220.76. We also gave her a quote for a stain treatment for the pet stains which she declined to do. Pet stains are difficult to remove with just a regular cleaning which is why we gave her the option for a specialty stain treatment service. We advised the client at the time of the job that the stains most likely would be permanent. In regards to the carpet not feeling natural we use a dry clean cleaning system which helps preserves the natural feel of the fiber vs a steam cleaning process which can degrade a fiber over time (think washing your clothes vs sending them to a dry cleaner) As a family owned company since 1979 we strive to satisfy all of our clients needs and would look forward to servicing this client in the future.

10/07/2016

Donna W.

They sent someone to give me an estimate. I felt as though they came to case my house and give me a price according to my home. It just so happens that my price was ridiculous so I did not use them. For tile/grout cleaning and sealing the price ended up being $1.35 per square foot as compared to the average price of $0.50 per square foot. And btw - they couldn't guarantee that the stains would be removed. Look around before you get your tile cleaned by these people.

Description of Work
I needed to have my tile and grout cleaned

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

We are so sorry and apologize for any uneasiness you felt while we were in your home. The two technicians that were at your house have been with our company for over 14 years and are currently field supervisors for the company. The price that was quoted was 20 cents more per square foot than we normally charge but the condition of the tile and the extra work that would be required to get it clean is the reason for the increase. I regret that our technicians did not explain this very well and will strive in the future with other client to be more clear.

09/26/2016

Elaine P.

I began using them about 18 years ago. That's the only one I will ever use.

09/26/2016

Elaine P.

I would not use anybody else for carpets. They do tile and everything else. I have used them for years in every one of my homes. I can't remember how much they charged, but they are extremely reasonable. Your carpets come out just soft and fresh, like new.

Description of Work
I had the carpets cleaned and I used Dry Concepts.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

09/19/2016

Carol M.

The techs arrived on time and made a thorough analysis of my rugs which hadn't been cleaned in a decade due to being in storage and moving twice. I was afraid they were too far gone!! All stains were removed, and the office kept me up-to-date with the rugs' progress and verified pick up and delivery. They were so dirty that they needed to be cleaned three times! I will use Dry Concepts again but will get my rugs cleaned yearly! The rugs' colors were also brought back to life! I also notice that I am not sneezing being around the rugs.

Description of Work
I had two Chinese wool oriental rugs cleaned which were very dirty.

Category oriental rug cleaning

06/02/2016

Sara K.

I was impressed with their professionalism from the initial contact. I dealt with Myra who was extremely helpful and supplied all the information regarding cost, timeframe, etc, both verbally and via email. They called to confirm the day before they came out. Eli, the technician was prompt and professional and honest. He explained that he could perform the cleaning service on my chair and ottoman but it may not garner the results I hoped as the stains were water based and probably not removable due to the fabric the chair and otto were upholstered in. They still ended up doing the carpet, but I decided against wasting my money on the chair and otto. I very much appreciated his honesty.

Description of Work
Hired to clean an antique area carpet and a chair and ottoman

01/05/2016

Yaniv C.

Michael is one time and always professional. In one of the last leaks in one of the properties we manage, Michael came out right away - gave us different options and had the situation cleared up within a few days. He was straight forward on what needed to be done and what did not (blowers, dehumidifiers, etc.) . I have found Michael to be very honest and not to try to scare me into purchasing different items just so he could make a buck. He has always been very knowledgeable to me and has helped me put my tenants and owners at ease.

Description of Work
Michael has come to check out different situations in different homes that we do property management for. He has been phenomenal. He comes out quickly and is always professional. When work does not have to be done he is always upfront about it. He takes the time to explain to our tenants what and what does not have to be one. He helps us put the tenants mind at ease and is very patients. On one particular leak - he

06/28/2015

Alan G.

They team of 2 men arrived timely and performed the service efficiently and effectively. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Dry cleaned carpets in condo.

Category carpet cleaners, dry cleaning

01/05/2015

Managa M.

I found them on Angie's List. The experience with them was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Dry Concepts for carpet cleaning. They took my carpets, cleaned them, washed them, and brought them back.

08/09/2014

Theodore B.

Not much to say - They did a great job but a little pricy.

Description of Work
Cleaned an expensive carpet off site.

08/02/2014

David M.

The process is that they vacuum the carpet, apply a cleaning agent, then use a buffing carpet pad to bring up the dirt, then brush out the carpet. The entire process took about 40 minutes and is ready to use in a couple hours. They worked cleanly. Robby, who cleaned the carpet, arrived within the time window was courteous and clean and was great with our kids who had lots of questions. The front office was friendly and called the day before the appointment to remind us.

Description of Work
Cleaned bedroom carpet.

06/16/2014

Theresa C.

They were fantastic. Very courteous the two young men who came to clean the sectional. The rug was taken to their factory. It took a little longer than expected because they cleaned it THREE times. They did an excellent, excellent job. They weren't satisfied, so they kept cleaning it with whatever process they use. It looks like the day I bought it. Very happy and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my leather sectional and an area rug.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

06/06/2014

lidia L.

They did a great job. Efficient and thorough

Description of Work
Clean carpets

05/29/2014

Ellen M.

Since I have 5 dogs, it is necessary to have the carpets cleaned frequently. They always do a great, professional job and the carpets dry quickly compared to other companies that I have used.. They arrive on time and are careful and courteous. They also sell a spot remover that is great. I will be using them again very soon!

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned.

05/29/2014

Ron C.

Everything was great starting with the quote. Had to clean my rugs after Terminix sprayed a milky substance all over my floors, belongings and rugs. Dry Concepts was recommended by a friend and looked good on Angies List. They can do a more thorough cleaning if you send the rugs to their site but they looked and smelled great when they were done. I didn't have to get other quotes so I'm not sure whether they are expensive but it sure seemed so. We have an expensive wool rug but the other I could almost buy new rugs for the cleaning price. I would consider them again though and the drapes are next!

Description of Work
Cleaned three area rugs.

05/17/2014

Adele O.

I have a beautiful 8 X 10 100 % wool hand-knotted oriental rug which had been damaged during construction. It had gotten wet and rolled up before completely dry , causing the dark greens to bleed. The whites had also yellowed. I wanted to have it professionally cleaned so it could be stored. However I did not know if it was worth spending a few hundred dollars only to be told the bleeding and yellowing could not be corrected. In addition, a bulk pick-up was scheduled in two days and I did not want to miss it if the rug was beyond repair. I called dry concepts and they came out within 2 hours that day to assess the rug. They attempted to remove the color that bled in a small section and it would not come out. They said there was a 50/50 chance some of the bled green could be lightened, however, once the whites were whitened, the bled greens would look apparent again. With their assessment I could make an informed, though difficult decision, to throw out the rug on bulk pick-up day. I did not have to spend the $320 to experiment. Much appreciated.

Description of Work
Assessed the damage to my oriental rug

04/16/2014

Taylor R.

Everything happened just as you would want it to. Returned my initial call promptly, came out next day, did the work the same, the work was high quality with zero complaints, and all at a fair price. No issues since. Nicely done.

Description of Work
Pressure washed concrete drive and portions of the exterior walls of the house.

04/14/2014

Robert B.

I found the company to be very professional. All work was performed as advertised. While it isn;t cheap, and this process should only be done for "oriental"and other expensive rugs, it is well worth the cost.

Description of Work
We have an expensive wool rug which we dropped off at Dry Concepts. First they use a special vacuum to removed as much dirt and dust as possible. Afterwards they "wash" the rug in their specialized "washing machine". Next, it's rinsed and then hung in a "drying room" which is humidity-hot air controlled for several days. The rug is then rolled and wrapped for either pick-up or delivery. When it was delivered it ooked nearly brand-new with all of the stains from our shoes and from our pet removed. Friends who have come to visit have admired the rug believing that it was newly purchased.

03/27/2014

Kristen C.

Dry-concepts was an absolute pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend their services! Our carpets came out cleaner than I could ever imagine!

Description of Work
Dry cleaned three rooms.

Category carpet cleaners, dry cleaning

Antique Rug Cleaning Inc

Our company offers you the best Oriental rug cleaning, as well as 100% satisfaction and professionalism but the most important thing is we take care of you like family. Each rug is treated individually with special care and attention. Call Us Now (866) 976-8747 And Join Antique Rug Cleaning Family Where Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Additional DBA - Antique Rug Cleaning. Additional phone number - (866) 976-8748.

AquaDry Plus Corp.

**$30 MOLD INSPECTIONS**AquaDry+ began its operations in 2006. We specialize in residential & commercial structural drying, mold remediation and fire restoration services. We are IICRC certified, state licensed and insured to perform all water damage and mold related work. We pride ourselves in our commitment to excellence, integrity and quality of work thus accomplishing a perfect track record of jobs well done. We have acquired large corporate contracts from state universities, multi-unit commercial and residential buildings in the South Florida area. Rest assured, when you have a large loss, AquaDry+ will restore your property promptly and in a professional manner.

Offers by AquaDry Plus Corp. on Angi
    Fast Action

We are a family owned and operated property restoration company in SFL. We rehabilitate properties after disasters from storms/hurricanes to pre loss conditions. Apart from our core buisness we offer professional and affordable pressure washing services. We are licensed and insured.

MRSR308
    Florida
    Dept.of Business and Professional Regulation
    07/31/2020

Carpet dry cleaning, upholstery dry cleaning, mattress cleaning, leather cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, oriental rug repair, water damage restoration, pet odor treatments, fiber protection, drapery cleaning, custom cut rug padding, tile and grout cleaning and color sealing, mold remediation and fire damage restoration