Dependable Shutter & Glass

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

11G17146X

4741 Orange Dr

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

Dependable Shutter & Glass is a one-stop resource for all of your storm protection needs — from high-quality shutters to impact and non-impact windows and doors, safety window film, top-of-the-line installation, shutter conversion and maintenance services. We serve Miami and all of Dade County, Fort Lauderdale and all of Broward County, West Palm Beach and all of Palm Beach County. We go anywhere in South Florida and we do it all. You can depend on us....

hurricane shutters (189)window replacement (57)door installation (32)awnings (13)window treatment (7)electrician (3)general contractors (3)glass repair (2)patio enclosures (1)

06/25/2021

Ricardo, Denny, Andrew and Cris were our installers. They were on time everyday. They were neat, very knowledgeable and made the extra effort to make sure we were happy with there work. They are a credit to your company. Please let them know how pleased we are with there work. Thank You Ricardo, Denny, Andrew and Cris. Jim and Billie Anderton 3244 SW 53 Court Hollywood, Flrodia 33312

Description of Work
Inpact Windows

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]!! DS&G is blessed with a great Team! Have a great day and Thank you again for your business!

05/03/2021

Went great. Nice and polite young man came to do it. Have used for years to do this, glad I found them

Description of Work
Service my accordion hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

We appreciate your feedback and your business! Great day!

02/27/2021

Excellent service, I'm very impressed with this provider. From beginning to the end I did not have to worry about the job. Everyone I dealt with at DSG was very professional and accommodating.

Description of Work
hurricane shutters, impact window

Category replacement windows,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We value your feedback Have a Great day and Thank you again for sharing!

02/16/2021

Very well. I am very pleased with the quality of work and the professionalism of Chris, Kevin and Ricardo

Description of Work
Impact windows and accordion shutters

Category replacement windows,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day and Thank you again for your business! Glad you could meet Chis, Kevin and Ricardo, they represent the DS&G family well!

02/07/2021

Christian, Jesus, and Jonny did an amazing job! We are now safer because of them. The entire process from start to finish was flawless.

Description of Work
Accordion Shutters

Category hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

WOW!! Love it!! "entire process flawless". Reviews like yours reminds me why we do what we do! Thank you for sharing your experience! I must say, Christian, Jesus, and Jonny take a lot of pride in their work. Be Safe!

10/30/2020

Chris, Mike, Art and Pat are top skilled professionals and did a fantastic job. Left my place very clean afterwards.

Description of Work
Impact windows

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your business! Be Safe

10/13/2020

Excellent..... Amazing Skill and professional competence. Absolutely pleased. Chris, the team leader and Mike were courteous and skillful. Kept our home clean while doing alot of demolition to remove and replace 8 windows and two sliding glass doors one that was a double sized door. Chris and Mike made sure that we were completely satisfied. They achieved that goal and left our property far better...

Description of Work
Impact Windows and Glass Sliders installed and Storm proof Front Door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you Thank you!! We appreciate you sharing in such detail. DS&G is blessed with a Great Team that truly cares. Thank you for your business! Be Safe

09/02/2020

Kenny,my technician was amazing. Polite,professional and so much more. The best service I ever had,though I find this company has always been very good. I will use them every year for sure. It is so rare these days to have any company send people that know what they are doing and are so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in real estate and late husband was a renovator/builder so I know about serv...

Description of Work
Maintenance on shutters and I had a problem locking one

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

WOW!! What a complement! I must agree, It is so refreshing, even more so these days, to have someone truly "Nice"! Kenny has been with DS&G from the beginning and a true asset. We appreciate your business and your feedback! Be Safe

08/10/2020

Dependable Shutter and Glass has very professional systems and people to answer your questions, make appointments and give estimates. Nina followed through on my initial inquiry with an appointment and was knowledgeable on the further repairs will do. Eisman Urbina was our technician and did a good job on the routine lubrication and maintenance appointment. We intend to use this company for follow...

Description of Work
Maintenance of hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing in such detail. "Pleasant and Knowledgeable", so rewarding to hear this feedback. DS&G is blessed with a Great Team! Thank you for your business, Be Safe!

08/02/2020

It was a pleasure to work with this company. Robert presented all my options. Jairo and Deni installed windows and doors, they were always on time and very courteous. Wayne, the owner, is involved from the first call to the end of the project. I will recommend this group of professionals to everyone!

Description of Work
Replacement of windows and sliding doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

We appreciate you sharing your experience with DS&G. We certainly are blessed with a great team! Thank you again for your business! Be Safe

Residential & Commercial Hurricane Shutter Installation & Service, Accordions, Electronic & Manual Rolldowns, Hurricane Impact windows and doors, Shutter Lubrication, Shutter Maintenance & Repairs

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa