Decon Enviromental

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2011

Decon is a family owned general and environmental contractor, serving the entire state of Florida since 1987. Licensed, insured and bonded. Professional staff and excellent customer care. Serving residential, industrial, commercial and government markets. Additional DBA - Decon Environmental & Engineering Inc. Additional Phone - (800) 633-3266. Additional Email - info@decon.com....

Hi my name is Mario perez I’m the owner of MLP remodeling I will be telling you a little about me and how I grew my companie where it is now. I am Hispanic born in cuba came to USA at the age of 8 years old I played baseball in high school and had scholarship to college I also played profesional baseball and love hanging out with my family. I started my remodeling Conpany in 2007 I decided to open the company because I like coming out with ideas for the customer and making sure ghat Evrything comes out perfect. My workers have 15 years of experience I have 30 guys working for me we especialized interior and exterior work any type of work we have the general contractor licensed available and also the plumbing, electrical, roofing licensed we speak English and Spanish.

TRJ Renovations is a company dedicated to give our clients the best service in interior renovations. We work hard to exceed our clients expectations by providing them with high end finishes on every project with the best materials. Our clients satisfaction is our number one priority.

12/19/2017

Very well. My work was handled out of the Orlando office because the Ft. Lauderdale branch was booked.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement

Category asbestos removal

11/23/2016

I can't say enough great things about Decon. The workers were prompt and clean. Nelson worked with us to meet our needs for what type of materials would fit within our budget, and blend well in the design of our home. Our bedroom floors that he reccomended are perfectly suited for the design of our bedroom. Our original shower had major construction problems, and he reccomended to fix the core plu...

Description of Work
Bedroom painted and floors replaced and shower construction

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

05/29/2015

Mr Ramirez was friendly, punctual, gave extra advice/observations, and made sure that the estimate was ready very quickly.

Description of Work
Our insurance had Decon come out to give an estimate on some work.

Category home remodeling

03/23/2015

I first reached out to them in June about the project. They didn't start until November 1st. The work was substandard. They sent out multiple sub-contractors to do the work. There was a language barrier with the workers, many of which did't speak English. The overall communication was bad and I was not made aware of when they would be at the home to do work.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel other than the floor. Remodel included new cabinets and granite counter tops.

Category countertops,home remodeling

11/13/2013

From Crew to Owner, everybody was very professional, courteous and knowledgable. Very accessible and friendly. Would highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
eliminated traces of mould. Cleaning of all content of the room. Allocation of source of problem.

Category flooring contractor,mold removal

Remodeling, renovations, emergency response, fire, storm, mold remediation, lead, asbestos abatement, bio hazard & air duct cleaning