We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Cousins USA Moving & Storage

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2010

3.8

3551 NW 15th Street

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Moving families and small businesses in South Florida for over 25 years, Cousins USA Moving & Storage has what it takes to get the job done right! Being an interstate agent for Wheaton Worldwide Moving, we can accommodate any of your relocation needs. This includes in-state, out-of-state, and international moves! ...

02/10/2021

John H.

Went great. Crew was very experienced.

Description of Work
Movers whole house

Thank you so much!

07/10/2020

Jack F.

Cousins USA is the worst moving company I have ever used, and I have moved a lot! The true test of customer service is how a company handles problems. They damaged furniture and forced us to use a process for claims that we found difficult. (It was not the process written into our contract.). Months later their resolution is to offer a fraction of our damages and in the form of a “credit”. There are other highly rated moving companies out there - Cousins USA isn’t one of them.

Description of Work
Partial 2 Bedroom House Move

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We are very disappointed that our services did not exceed your expectations. We take customer service problems very seriously and we apologize if we fell short in some way. However, our claims process is meant to remove any bias opinion. Also, we do have a detailed description about the process in our local contracts. Your feedback is not taken lightly. Thank you.

03/06/2018

Karen S.

As a single woman facing the seemingly daunting task of moving I was NOT looking forward to this. Cousin s Moving and Storage was awesome. Clement came to my home and made it all seem simple. I had a few special requests that I thought were huge and he just said "no problem, We're here to make this easy" and they did. I needed them early so a few things could get to the curb for bulk trash pick up that day. I also had a large glass and marble thing that they made a custom crate for. They were in touch via email and phone before the big day and the 3 gentleman that came to my house for the actual move were great. Friendly, timely, professional and thorough. I am now in storage with them as I await the closing on my new home but feel confident I'm in good hands and the second 1/2 will go as smoothly as the first. I would highly recommend Cousin's Moving and Storage.

Description of Work
Moving and Loading My 2 BR with Garage Home

11/24/2017

Mark W.

Worst decision I ever made to choose Cousins USA. I strongly suggest you read my post and do NOT use Cousins USA. In all total I paid Cousins USA $9,878.12 since October 2012 to keep my possessions safe and instead they took my money, ruined my mattress, expensive couches, dings and damages to dresser, books and many other possessions ruined. I had to throw away the majority of my possessions due to damage caused by Cousins. I stored my furniture with Cousins for a 3 year period from 2012 to 2015. When I asked them to take it out of storage and deliver it to me, I received the furniture with a great deal of mold damage. I was advised by ServPro a mold inspection company that the furniture could not be salvaged. I had to destroy about $8,000 worth of my property as a result of their carelessness. I contacted Cousins to receive restitution for the furniture I had to destroy and have received no restitution of any kind. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I hope they will investigate this company and their storage facility since there must be mold on other long term customers stored household goods. I offered to settle with Cousins but Clem (owner or head manager) never has returned a single phone call or email in the entire 3 years after he got my business. When Cousins is trying to get your business they will be nice and return phone calls, but once they have your stuff or they damage it you will never get a call from Clem or Cousins staff. Clem told me I would get every 7th month free and I tried getting him to call me back over the 3 years and he never would. They are a dishonest company that has ruined my possessions while in storage. Really, how do does a storage and moving company manage to ruin all of my important hardback books? I have moved at least ten times in my life and this is the first bad rating for any moving company. Their parent company and long distance carrier Stevens Van Lines is just as bad.

Description of Work
Moving. July 2016 was last contact, so that is the date I put on the review. So sad that the picture of me having to throw away the furniture that cousins ruined was purchased thanks to hard work by my veteran brother and I had who had a lawn business together. Cousins ruined all of that hard work by our military Veteran and my civilian self. I hope no one else has to suffer the way I have at the hands of Cousins USA. It breaks my heart that all of this happened while my brother was serving our country in the Middle East.

Category moving companies

This complaint has been settled since July 15, 2016. In short, Mr. [Member Name Removed]was not able to provide evidence that his household goods suffered any loss and his claim was denied by us. He was not satisfied with the determination and was advised that we subscribe to an arbitration program through the American Moving and Storage Association AMSA, and recommended Mr. [Member Name Removed]partake of that program which he did. AMSA is an independent third party that hears the case and makes a determination. The arbitrator retains the sole discretion regarding whether to make an award and his decision is final and all parties agreed to this prior to entering arbitration. After hearing both sides of the case and reviewing all the evidence submitted, the arbitrator determined that Mr. [Member Name Removed]failed to meet his burden of proof and his claim was denied.

08/30/2017

Natacha M.

I got exactly what I needed done and more. The three men that turned up were very friendly, professional, hard working, and knowledgeable on how to handle our personal items. I recommend the company.

Description of Work
I moved from a condo to a single family house. I needed all the furniture moved.

08/29/2017

Cecile C.

Smoothly done everything was done professionally and all my items were scratch free

Description of Work
Moved from a home to a condo

04/13/2017

Hilary J.

We were happy with the service we received.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and contents to our new home.

03/31/2017

Sal C.

Cousins USA Moving and Storage made a very stressful time for us so much easier. From the very first meeting with the representative to give us a quote to the delivery of the furniture in our new home, every man was professional, pleasant and understanding of our needs as we moved. The packing and the delivery was without a problem and we credit the company for that. We interviewed 2 other moving companies as well as Cousins and all the quotes were about the same. Our final decision was made on reputation, word of mouth and that first meeting we had with the Cousin's rep. We would and did recommend them to friends also moving this year.

Description of Work
Moving our household belongings to another part of the state.

Category moving companies,storage units

01/20/2017

AnneMarie C.

They made it easy, the crew was very polite and respectful. They were easy to reach, the office team was super good also, and convenient payment method. Because it was a long distance move, they pack the truck one day and deliver the other day; nothing was lost, damage or stolen. I definitely recommend their services; their rate is very good and you get best services and quality. They also supply all boxes and wrapping paper, and they are very good at packing! Thank you! FR: Ils m'ont rendu la tâche facile! Les gars ont été très poli et respectueux. Ils sont également très facile a joindre, les gens du bureau était très sympa et facile de faire paiement. Puisque mon déménagement était longue distance, ils ont loadé le truck et livré le lendemain; rien n'a été perdu, endommagé ni volé. Je recommande définitivement leur service, ils ont d'excellent prix pour le service et la qualité du travail. Ils ont aussi fourni les boîtes et papier pour envellopper et ils sont très bon pour emballer! Merci!

Description of Work
I moved from my home to a storage unit in Fort Lauderdale FL, and from the storage unit to Tampa FL. The team was amazing, they did all the packing (kitchen, dinning, living room) FR: Déménagement de Fort Lauderdale FL vers un entrepôt, et de l'entrepôt a Tampa, FL. L'équipe est génial, ils ont égallement emballé tous mes effets (cuisine, salon, salle a manger)

11/30/2016

LL R.

I had the shipping container delivered to Cousin's: they brought it to me, unloaded it, brought it in and put everything exactly where I wanted it. They even opened boxes with things like a glass tabletop, positioned the tabletop for me, and took the boxes away. They were on time, quick, and efficient.

Description of Work
They had moved us about a year ago. This time, I needed someone to receive shipment of a container with family pieces from my late mother's home & deliver it to our house.

Powerloaders Moving + Storage

Powerloaders Moving + Storage is a full service residential logistics and moving company that has been serving Florida with excellence for over 20 years. Townhomes, Condos, High-rises, Houses, Estates; our full-service moves have you covered. We will price and plan the job, assemble and disassemble your furniture as required, optionally deliver your boxes and packing material, plastic wrap your sofas, make extra stops, and climb extra flights of stairs, conveniently priced as part of our door-to-door service. We are one of the most reputable moving organizations in South Florida; fully licensed and insured, punctual, reliable, friendly and Professional. For high end premium customers we also offer White Glove services that complement any big project. In our team you find professionally trained personnel, dedicated customer service team, a group of professional packers lead by a Professional Organizer. Moving can be pleasant; count on us! Powerloaders, Helping People Move Ahead

We Move On Demand

Based in Boca Raton, FL; Moving, packing & storage. Furniture disassembly & reassembly. Protective quilt pad wrapping. Loading & unloading. Arranging furniture in new location. boxes, car transport, local move, local moves, move, packing, packing services, piano, relocation, service contracts, storage, storage boxes, two men and a truck, furniture shipping, move, moves, shipping furniture, small move, small moves, two men and a truck,

Offers by We Move On Demand on Angi
    Moving Champion LLC

We are a company with professionally trained movers. We make your work more comfortable and easy. We have all the tools to help you.

IM256
    Florida
    Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
    10/14/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Packing, Wrapping, Moving, Transporting and Warehouse Storage!